Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Oscar Pistorius interview  (Read 710 times)

Ed

• LF Legend
Oscar Pistorius interview
« on: June 24, 2011, 08:42:41 PM »

Extract from an interview on The Guardian website (http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/2011/jun/10/oscar-pistorius-small-talk):

You're going to be based in Italy for the season? Yeah, we're going to be based in Gemona, which is not far from Venice and Trieste. It's a beautiful city, very quiet, only about 1,500 people, but the facilities there are nice and it's quite central to fly anywhere in Europe so it'll be a nice place to stay.

Now you're a Lazio fan will you have chance to get to the Stadio Olimpico? Yeah I should get some time for a game or two. I think being a Lazio supporter in Italy is not always a good thing, but it's a team that I've supported from a young age. A friend of mine's parents came from Rome and I used to go to their house at the weekend to watch the games and it became second nature for me to shout for them. So I've stuck to my guns there, though I must admit there's been some [CRACKLE, CRACKLE, CRACKLE] but there have been some good moments too.

(The crackles are phone interferance BTW, there were more through the interview!)
MAKI "I would like to say hello to you guys and I appreciate all you've been doing to me and I promise wherever I go I will always be available for you guys! Thanks, cheers!"

@Stevemakoz "Partita dominata alla grande. Complimenti ragazzi. Forza Lazio"
Pages: [1]