Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Where did you find your nick?  (Read 1255 times)

Bizzy

• Maestrelli son's
Where did you find your nick?
« on: June 25, 2011, 03:14:51 AM »

OK boys n' grls... I have nothing to do... So I will try this...

Where did u get your Nickname? How is your story? I start...

Bizzy - It's from a American rapper who name is Bizzy Bone a.k.a Bizzy the kid. He was a member of Bone Thugs N Harmony, but right know he do his solothing. Bizzy is a crazy rapper and one of the worlds fastest rapper who is famous.

Listen to some shit by Bizz:
Bizzy Bone Fast Raps

So c'mon guys.... tell your story.  :beer: :whistle:

Ed

• LF Legend
Re: Where did you find your nick?
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2011, 12:57:35 PM »

Nothing interesting from me I am afraid - I remember joining the forum back in 07 and trying to think of a fun nickname but ending up realising that it's better if everyone knows me as me!

Uhm, I'm called Edward, of which Ed is the shortened version by which I am mostly known :razz: :rolley:
MAKI "I would like to say hello to you guys and I appreciate all you've been doing to me and I promise wherever I go I will always be available for you guys! Thanks, cheers!"

@Stevemakoz "Partita dominata alla grande. Complimenti ragazzi. Forza Lazio"

The Undertaker

• LF Legend
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2011, 07:18:23 PM »

Nothing interesting from me also,I was a big fan of Akuma from Street Fighter back in my chlidhood days,my friends called me "demon" cause my way of look when I was angry(I get angry very easily) and they called me Akuma(demon in Japanese) So my nickname as a kid was LeoTheAkuma.

Though I've been known for many nicknames around the internet,in the forums I was in ( Solid Snake,Old Snake,The Undertaker,Old Leo etc...)

For this site,I prefered LeoTheAkuma cause when I was a member of Laziofever,I used that name too.

García

• Aquilotto
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2011, 08:47:40 PM »

I spent a lot of time thinking on the nick... First I thought about something Lazio related but in the end I choose my last name - García

A good choice I must say  :bravo:

Ermetico

• LazioLand Admin
  • Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2011, 10:56:28 PM »

ermetico?---Uhm from Ermetico the ermetican style that non one understand...

Clear no?
Dont' ask what la Lazio can do for you.
Ask yourself what you can do for la Lazio.

Cash

• LF Legend
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2011, 11:19:14 PM »

Always crystal clear Erme....

Khashayar --> Kashe --> Cash
Lotito VATTENE!

Ermetico

• LazioLand Admin
  • Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2011, 10:19:58 AM »

Always crystal clear Erme....

Khashayar --> Kashe --> Cash

CASH don't play with me....

Give me the cash!
Dont' ask what la Lazio can do for you.
Ask yourself what you can do for la Lazio.

Gianni Calcio

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2011, 01:22:48 PM »

Nothing interesting from me I am afraid - I remember joining the forum back in 07 and trying to think of a fun nickname but ending up realising that it's better if everyone knows me as me!

Uhm, I'm called Edward, of which Ed is the shortened version by which I am mostly known :razz: :rolley:

Same story with my nick name; my name is John I used the Italian version of it and added calcio  :beer:

Caxi

« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2011, 01:33:31 PM »

My name is Cathal, which is an Irish name, translated into English, it would be Charles or Charlie. It is pronounced "ca-hill", just like Tim Cahill's surname would be pronounced if anybody actually knew how to say it properly. Anyway, because it is quite tricky for people to say (I don't know how...), it has often been shortened to "Cacks" or "Cacksy". That would be fine except the word "cac" in the Irish language means sh*t so if I wrote it like "Cac" or "Cack" or whatever, I would basically be calling myself sh*t so I thought that I needed to change the spelling a bit so I came up with "Caxi".

Sorry, but you did ask...  :razz:

deZio

• Aquilotto
« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2011, 03:15:29 PM »

My name is Dejan, so merging my name with club I support de + zio = deZio  :vcool: It could be also La+jan or laJan, but better is deZio i think.. :supsmile:
Pages: [1] 2 3