Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Where did you find your nick?  (Read 1258 times)

Ramone

• Aquila Senior
Re: Where did you find your nick?
« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2011, 05:25:20 PM »

Since I'm a big fan of The Ramones so I think it would be nice to use that nick after them.

Bizzy

• Maestrelli son's
« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2011, 07:06:27 PM »

Hehe grande stories!  :beer:

hamid

• LF Legend
« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2011, 06:37:23 AM »

I don't have a nickname!!!
we breathe LAZIO

LaziAli

• LazioLand Team
  • Maestrelli son's
« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2011, 07:17:34 AM »

My name is Ali -> LaziAli

:offlag:
Unity in Diversity

pazke

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2011, 08:43:31 AM »

in Flemish dialect, they put 'ke after a word to make it a smaller version

car > auto >>> small car > autoke
girl > meisje >>> small girl meiske
fam. name > Paz >>> little version > pazke... in our hometown (Lokeren), my family is also known as The Pazke's... :beer:
so no hard job to find a nick for me

Meyo

• Maestrelli son's
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2011, 09:22:03 AM »

Nice stuff  :bravo:

Well for me, when I first joined LazioFever, I was crazy about Lazio (still am  :scarfup:), so I called myself LazialiForever, I thought Laziali was singular  :vcool:

Then I learned from the people in the forum, I wanted to change the nick. Then after the derby meeting in 2005 everyone thought my name was heavy (Mahyar), so they called me Mey, or Meyo, so when the database was lost, I wanted people to recognize me yet I wanted to change the LazialiForever so I opted for Meyo.

lazioserbia

• LF Legend
« Reply #16 on: May 20, 2016, 03:13:17 AM »

Interesting topic  :twinkle: and some funny stories!

My nickname is lazioserbia because I love Lazio and Serbia  :vcool: very cool and original right  :beer:

My name is Marko Aleksandar, yes I have two names, which is uncommon for Serbs. First nickname I had was Maki, yes like Makinwa  :razz: when I was a kid friends started calling me Kinez, which means Chinamen, because I looked like one...that nickname changed into Cajna, which means China  :razz: but I don't look like a Chinese anymore...

I've always wanted to ask this because we Serbs are big on nicknames, one person has like at least 2 of them, are you other nations like this too? Everyone I know has a nickname, it's like a tradition...
« Last Edit: May 20, 2016, 03:15:03 AM by lazioserbia »

ArmLaziale

• LF Legend
« Reply #17 on: May 20, 2016, 09:23:59 AM »

My nickname is lazioserbia because I love Lazio and Serbia  :vcool: very cool and original right  :beer:

My name is Marko Aleksandar, yes I have two names, which is uncommon for Serbs. First nickname I had was Maki, yes like Makinwa  :razz: when I was a kid friends started calling me Kinez, which means Chinamen, because I looked like one...that nickname changed into Cajna, which means China  :razz: but I don't look like a Chinese anymore...

I've always wanted to ask this because we Serbs are big on nicknames, one person has like at least 2 of them, are you other nations like this too? Everyone I know has a nickname, it's like a tradition...

Funny, I am living in Bucharest right now and sometimes I meet people and ask they are name - they are like Anna Maria Sophia + father's name + family name. It's a common thing here for people to have multiple names which was weird to me, sometime they are so long I forget how to continue the dialogue.
As for nicknames, I was called Jut, which means small, it was when I was a kid in Armenia and I was the shortest, I still am  :beer:
Later when I changed countries, I was always - The Armenian  :supsmile:
My nickname - fairly simple - Armenian Laziale.

lazioserbia

• LF Legend
« Reply #18 on: May 20, 2016, 05:15:49 PM »

Funny, I am living in Bucharest right now and sometimes I meet people and ask they are name - they are like Anna Maria Sophia + father's name + family name. It's a common thing here for people to have multiple names which was weird to me, sometime they are so long I forget how to continue the dialogue.
As for nicknames, I was called Jut, which means small, it was when I was a kid in Armenia and I was the shortest, I still am  :beer:
Later when I changed countries, I was always - The Armenian  :supsmile:
My nickname - fairly simple - Armenian Laziale.

Really? I never knew that about Bulgarians...

It's funny though, with all those names they are like Brazilians  :razz:

chandraicang

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #19 on: May 20, 2016, 08:00:45 PM »

Chandra is connected to the moon. In Hinduism, Chandra became the god of the moon after his mother swallowed it. But I'm not hindu. All of my friend call me icang, I dont know why. So my nickname is chandraicang
To cover a football pitch there is no better formation than a 4-3-3
Pages: 1 [2] 3