Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Where did you find your nick?  (Read 1254 times)

Cnon

• LF Legend
Re: Where did you find your nick?
« Reply #20 on: May 20, 2016, 08:19:31 PM »

I used to play Warhammer Online MMORPG (similar game than WoW but in Warhammer universe) and when I made my first character I was thinking of making a really cool character with a cool name. I don't know why or how but the word "Cannon ball" came to my mind. But I wanted it to be a bit different and not that easily recognizable so I shortened it to Cnonbal. So that was my nick in Warhammer Online but people called me "Cnon" and when I made the LL account, I just took the Cnon part.
It might not be perfect but I can stretch to maybe 75% close to perfect. That's all you get Cathal, 25%  :fingerup:

Crni Đorđe

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #21 on: May 20, 2016, 08:49:15 PM »

Crni Đorđe means Black George, while Black George was Serbian national leader at the beginning of XIX century. My name is George, too.  :razz: Both Black George and I share some physical traits (besides name) - black hair and black eyes. Some friends and family called me 'Black One' back in high school and I just accepted that as my nickname. Just put my name after it and that's it.
sky blue is the color
eagle and shield are symbols...

Secret_Samadhi

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #22 on: May 20, 2016, 10:43:34 PM »

My favourite rock band is Live and their third album is called Secret Samadhi, which I love, so I took it. Sounds mysterious to me and I like mysterious stuff. :smile:

Bizzy

• Maestrelli son's
« Reply #23 on: August 30, 2017, 07:11:27 AM »

Bizzy Bone.

Sry I missed this was my topic  :bravo:
« Last Edit: August 30, 2017, 07:13:10 AM by Bizzy »
Pages: 1 2 [3]