Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: For Laziostyle 1900 - list famous Laziali!  (Read 5263 times)

Stefano6

• Maestrelli son's
Re: For Laziostyle 1900 - list famous Laziali!
« Reply #30 on: February 10, 2017, 11:47:55 PM »

Anna Falchi is an Italian\Finnish actress. You may recognise her from this photo, from when we won lo scudetto

In the interview above she mentions Sabrina Ferilli, an italian actress and Roma fan, who said years ago, "if Roma win the league I will strip in public" - they didnt win. Anna says basically, "there are those who can only speak about doing it, so I did it"

Leotta is Diletta Leotta, an Italian TV journalist and Roma fan, who has been in the glossy gossip mags because while presenting Sanremo this week showed off some leg, some say on purpose

Falchi says "Noi abbiamo Strakosha, lei la coscia" - only rhymes in Italian, we have Strakosha, she has her thighs.

La crisi della tifoseria? Io abito vicino allo stadio e ci vado spesso. Non è una questione di sicurezza, ma di comodità. Siamo l’unica città che non ha una fermata metro per lo stadio. Vedere l’Olimpico vuoto con una grande squadra come la Lazio e con un grande allenatore come Inzaghi è impensabile. Possiamo imitare i cugini che hanno venduto i biglietti a 3 euro. I tifosi sono troppo testardi. Lotito? Lo incontro sempre. Per riallacciare i rapporti con i tifosi gli direi di incontrarli e di parlare tranquillamente per il bene della Lazio. Alla società rimprovero il fatto di non aver rinforzato una squadra che comunque è già forte.

The fans crisis? I live near the stadium and I go often. Its not a question of security but comfort. Rome is the only city that doesnt have a metro stop for the stadium. Seeing the Olumpico empty, with a great team like Lazio and great coach like Inzaghi is unthinkable. We can copy our cousins who sold tickets for €3. The fans are too stubborn.
I meet Lotito often. To bring the fans closer I would urge him to meet them and speak to them calmly, its what is best for the club. I would complain about not reinforcing an already strong team in the market.

As for famous Laziali, there are a few Italian celebrities who are known Laziali.
Singers Giorgia, Paola Turci, Marco Mengoni, Lucio Battisti (deceased) and Tiziano Ferro
Actors Asia Argento, Roal Bova, Maria Grazia Cucinotta, and director Sergio Leone.

Akha

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #31 on: February 11, 2017, 02:01:20 AM »

Tiziano Ferro I hate this guy. My ex was crazy about him  :beer:.

Never would have thought Sergio Leone is Laziale though, must have mistaken him for Ennio Morricone the composer, who I was led to believe was ASR supporter. I may be wrong though  :whistle: When I think of famous Poles to be rumoured to be Laziali the only person I can come up with is (was) the pope (John Paul II), other than he maybe only me if I ever become a celebrity  :supsmile:
VENI VIDI LULIĆ

Sori

• Aquilotto
« Reply #32 on: February 11, 2017, 07:28:25 AM »

Thanks Stefano for your information about the celebs
I don't even know that Asia Argento is a Roman and a Laziale too , the rest (Italian) only know some famous like Anna, Lucio and the one who look like Prandelli :supsmile:

hamid

• LF Legend
« Reply #33 on: February 11, 2017, 07:29:20 AM »

So Lotito and Anna Falchi meet each other often, nice!  :supsmile:
we breathe LAZIO

Secret_Samadhi

• LF Legend
« Reply #34 on: February 11, 2017, 02:57:23 PM »

Nice to hear that my favourite Sergio Leone was a laziale. Gotte see his spaghetti western againt.
As for Arkan and criminals, the only reason they put up that banner was cuz Sinisa asked them. They said latter that they don't know Arkan and his "work". I don't want to see that criminal peace of horse sh!t near the club I love. He can rutten in hell.

ArmLaziale

• LF Legend
« Reply #35 on: February 12, 2017, 11:54:42 AM »

Thanks for that info Stefano, my girlfriend keeps torturing me with Marco Mengoni, she is crazy about him, I didn't even know the guy was Laziale.

hamid

• LF Legend
we breathe LAZIO
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]