Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: France - Ligue 1  (Read 2793 times)

Aquila Rayale

• Aquila Imperiale
Re: France - Ligue 1
« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2012, 03:49:20 AM »

That is true also.. The French league is on the up tho imo, him and silva could be the start of something new for the french league: World recognition. We all know that class players attract class players.
No doubting Ibra potentials, i rate him as number 3 in the world, after the 'two monsters' i cant think of anyone more influential on the pitch then he is.
Osare, Credere, Spavaldi di Essere. CN
:band04:        :band04:         :band04:

Eka_Baron

• LF Legend
« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2013, 10:23:18 PM »

a banner from saint etienne tribune  :razz:

LazioKosovo

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2013, 11:30:27 PM »

I have heard that is a big rivalry among the fans of PSG, Saint-Étienne and Olimpique de Marseille. I think they form the so-called: the big three fan groups.
By the way, I never was the fan of Beckham. More of advertisement less of player. I considered him just average player. Its strange what propaganda can do.

Kul

• Aquilotto
« Reply #13 on: May 14, 2013, 10:54:49 AM »

Congratulations to PSG - first league title in 19 years, their third league title in total...

They say money talks, looks like Monaco are about to speak up next season.  Also, if Lyon and Marseille stay competitive, the French league can definitely up their game and image over the next few years.

Amir

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #14 on: May 14, 2013, 11:33:41 AM »

With Monaco building a strong team next season, even French league is set to over come Serie A in attracting best players.
AVE LAZIO - Popolus tuus te acclamat

phantomm1976

• LF Legend
« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2013, 11:24:10 PM »

Ibra means :title  :ohnoo:

LofL

• LF Legend
« Reply #16 on: May 24, 2013, 06:13:03 PM »

ilsemprelaziale

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2014, 09:15:06 PM »

When I saw the video of Falcaos injury I knew it was bad because of the area of the knee being hit and the way he fell, not surprised to read that he will be out for a very long time. This injury is the same injury that Ronaldo got when he played against us many years ago.

Worst possible injury a football player can get, he faces a long fight to get back.

I also feel bad for Colombia, I felt they could make a huge upset or two in this years world cup. Without Falcao it will be hard for them.
Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

Insanity is doing the exact...same thing over and over again expecting shit to change.. That Is Crazy

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #18 on: January 23, 2014, 09:37:43 PM »

Recovery time is 6-9 months, yet I've seen some places merely saying he is likely to miss the World Cup. You just know Colombia would want him there with one leg. Wouldn't surprise me if the call him up regardless.

Anyone following Ligue 1 closely this year? A lot of matches broadcast in Ireland these days. The standard of play in the games I have seen has been brutal.

The Undertaker

• LF Legend
« Reply #19 on: January 23, 2014, 10:40:08 PM »

This gives Greece the chance to qualify though.  :supsmile:
Pages: 1 [2] 3