Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

Author Topic: Germany - Bundesliga  (Read 8349 times)

Gartz

• Aquilotto
Re: Germany - Bundesliga
« Reply #20 on: April 24, 2011, 08:32:55 PM »

Wow Bayern demolished Leverkusen ! Good riddance Van Gal :) I think the team benefited from the phsychological factor.

It is coz the current Bayer Aspirin's coach Jupp Heynkes not will be coaching Bauern next season at CL as well, psycho my butt JahVouVi!  :razz:

Meyo

• Maestrelli son's
« Reply #21 on: April 25, 2011, 01:12:05 AM »

Gartzy, Bayern will use Schalke's 3 points to get to the CL  :sevil:

Gartz

• Aquilotto
« Reply #22 on: April 25, 2011, 07:50:52 PM »

Gartzy, Bayern will use Schalke's 3 points to get to the CL  :sevil:

Last time it was Heynckes and this time it'll be Neuer who wants to play at CL next season! :sevil:

Gio

• Maestrelli son's
« Reply #23 on: April 26, 2011, 05:49:57 PM »

Next season Hertha Will play in 1-bundes too, great.
Vola Lazio Vola!

Meyo

• Maestrelli son's
« Reply #24 on: May 01, 2011, 10:59:30 PM »

HAHAHAHHAHA I love it how when Schalke loses, Gartzy is no where to be found  :offlag:

I hope you learned your lesson !

Meyo

• Maestrelli son's
« Reply #25 on: May 07, 2011, 08:26:34 PM »

Congrats for Bayern, truly a CL without them is incomplete.

Lonely_Lazio_Lover

• Aquilotto
« Reply #26 on: May 08, 2011, 10:16:32 AM »

I dont't like Bayern, but I would prefer to see them in CL instead of EL. Otherwise I just would be angry if they score against a smaller sympathetic club. Like Getafe in 2008. Bayern lied back 1-3 but in 93rd minute Makaay scored 3-3 and Bayern was in half-final of Uefa-cup. It was not the first and not the last time they had such luck, but this is an own chapter...(besides the Inter-match in CL this season, were it was opposite)

Dortmund and Leverkusen in CL is a good choice. Mainz and Hanover in EL also.

Season over in upper half in my opinion. The lower half is much more exciting. BMG is back, congrats to them. They belong to Bundesliga with their large base of supporters, Cologne made them strong this year with two hard defeats in Derby, in relation to Cologne Lazio made a good job in Derbies.

But Cologne made a good job yesterday in Frankfurt. They humiliated them, they could have scored much more. The air was burning yesterday in Frankfurt. An uncountable number of police cars in the city. The Ultras in Frankfurt are the largest gruop in Germany, sometimes not unagressive. And I dont't like them because of their links to Bergamo. Some guyswere running on field yesterday:
Eintracht Frankfurt 1.FCKöln 07.05.11

I hope Eintracht Frankfurt will go to 2nd league. They have a stupid coach. He helds nice speeches but nothing more. He won no match, the coach before him (Michael Skibbe) won the last match for Frankfurt and was fired after that. Christoph Daum now, he is a not friend of Uli Hoeness. A friend of me said, that Hoeness would spend one Million euros if he would be assured that Daum isn't in Bundesliga next year...

Hertha is back In bundesliga, which is good. Germany was the only country in Europe zhis season, which had no team from the capital in the 1st league. Exciting day today, 2nd last day in 2.Bundesliga, Lazio in Udine...

Meyo

• Maestrelli son's
« Reply #27 on: May 08, 2011, 01:43:57 PM »

Grazie for your post. And I would like to see you posting more.

By the way congratulations for achieving your dream through the LazioLand community (Derby game).

I mostly agree with you, as I mentioned before I cheer for Bayern, but I do have a soft spot for Dortmund and BMG. I have to admit I am happy for Stuttgart, Weder Bremen, and even Schalke for running away from the drop zone.

Is it only two teams that go down to 2. Bundesliga ?

Amir

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #28 on: May 08, 2011, 03:59:16 PM »

I think 2 teams go directly and the third from the bottom and third from the top of BL 2 have aplay off match.

How could Wolfsburg screw so badly that match at home. they had a chance of saving themselves and yet lost at home at such a crucial moment.
AVE LAZIO - Popolus tuus te acclamat

Lonely_Lazio_Lover

• Aquilotto
« Reply #29 on: May 09, 2011, 10:32:11 AM »

Yes, two relegation matches between 16th of BL and 3rd of BL2. It was invented two seasons ago again.  In the 80s until 1992 there were usually these matches. Augsburg (BL2) failed last year against Nuremberg. But this year they secured place two and will play BL for the first time. I saw a match there in December 2009. They have a nice stadium, which would be perfect for Lazio, besides the red seats...

Wolfsburg is a miracle, but anyhow they managed to stay in BL since 1997, when they first came to BL.

To Dortmund I want to say: I never liked this club, but there is no other club this year who earned it more. I have never seen a championship of such sovereignity. The last time I saw that was maybe in 1999 when Bayern was 10 points or more in front of Leverkusen.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2011, 10:33:49 AM by Lonely_Lazio_Lover »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7