Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 90

Author Topic: Senad Lulic  (Read 10972 times)

LofL

• LF Legend
Senad Lulic
« on: October 24, 2011, 12:30:00 AM »

Seriously, where is his topic!!?!??

I'm really starting to love this guy. Left back, right back, left winger, right winger and now a central midfielder. This guy always gives 100% and today he deservedly gets his first goal!

Forza Senad!  :sciarpa05:

:offlag: :offlag: :offlag:

Cash

• LF Legend
Re: Senad Lulic
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2011, 12:36:55 AM »

Growing very nicely into the team. Hope he can continue this, he is being useful at all positions. I prefer to have him a little further up the pitch, as his positioning has not been the best at left back, but anyways a good addition to the team and is already showing his worth.

Forza!
Lotito VATTENE!

LofL

• LF Legend
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2011, 12:16:58 AM »

phantomm1976

• LF Legend
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2011, 10:46:49 AM »

very useful player,he can play almost in every tactical desicion,
 forza senad

phantomm1976

• LF Legend
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2011, 12:45:15 AM »

great goal tonight,
 cong.senad

Cash

• LF Legend
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2011, 09:18:51 AM »

Red carded against Portugal at a crucial stage of the game, but from watching the highlights earlier it seems as if the refs got quite a few things wrong ín that game. The tackle did not look like one renderring in a red card to me...
Lotito VATTENE!

LofL

• LF Legend
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2011, 12:38:28 PM »

Weird situation. He actually got a yellow card for the tackle then went to talk to the referee when Portugal were celebrating the goal......  :ohnoo:

Maybe Bosnia just needs a scapegoat, but he has been criticized alot. Dzeko even did in his Post Match interview..

Cash

• LF Legend
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2011, 06:24:32 PM »

Pure stupidity from Lulic then. I hate that. I hate when players talk themselves to cards like that.The 3-1 goal would have probably been more than enough anyways, but still...
Lotito VATTENE!

valdanito

• Maestrelli son's
« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2011, 10:08:55 PM »

Dzeko is now denying that Lofl
FORZA LAZIO!

obleron

• Aquilotto
« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2011, 04:25:51 AM »

Portugal vs Bosnia 6-2 All Goals & Match Highlights [15.11.11] 3D *No Glasses Needed*

2:24... is that the reason why lulić got yellow card? he was probably wtf-ing at the referee and got another. that foul looks like straight red card for me, or at least a yellow so there would be no problem there, except for one minor detail. that's not lulić on 2:24. lulić's number is 16, while you can clearly see the player who does that tackle's got a number 20-ish. that's not lulić's stature anyway, so no way that's him.
so it's possible referee made a mistake and gave him yellow for foul he did not commit. so when senad complained, with a reason, he gave him another. no way you can get red card just for complaining, i've never seen that in my life probably. besides lulić seems like a nice guy, what could've he possibly said to the referee to earn a straight red (or 2 straight yellows, same thing) for complaining?

it's really sad to see that entire bosnia is blaming lulić for this defeat. what's even worse, edin džeko himself blamed only him. he said after the match "we must all thank lulić for conceding 6 goals". you can hear that in this video if you understand bosnian/croatian/serbian.
SportSport.ba - Edin Džeko nakon utakmice sa Portugalom

that's another thing i must admit i've never seen before, that your own teammate talks sh*t about you and blames you for everything in front of tv cameras :what: džeko could be the best striker ever, but for all i care after i've seen this he's a piece of crap and nothing more.

it takes no rocket scientist to figure out that all this could turn out to be psychologically devastating for our player, no doubt about that. especially if he really isn't guilty at all like i believe he isn't.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 90