Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 90

Author Topic: Senad Lulic  (Read 10975 times)

Aquila Rayale

• Aquila Imperiale
Re: Senad Lulic
« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2011, 06:42:24 AM »

Dzeko ur an effing tool!!!!
Osare, Credere, Spavaldi di Essere. CN
:band04:        :band04:         :band04:

Cash

• LF Legend
« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2011, 07:29:35 AM »

Thank you for your post Obleron. You are correct, it is not Lulic doing the kamikaze-tacke just before the goal.

Would be very interesting to know what actually happened...
Lotito VATTENE!

obleron

• Aquilotto
« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2011, 02:20:20 PM »

Would be very interesting to know what actually happened...
the only piece of evidence that's missing to support the scenario i explained is the camera footage of referee going after lulić and giving him his first yellow card. not the other way around, that lulić is chasing him for complaining for offside or some crap like that. just think about that. how sure is lulić supposed to be it's an offside that he rants so much to the ref that he earns RED CARD? and mind you, he's doing that alone. even a retard could see that if you're the only one complaining while none of your teammates do, you probably aren't right. besides, why would he go after the main referee and not his assistant that's responsible for calling offside? furthermore, you can clearly see on 2:24 referee is close to the brutal foul scene and he's looking at it. but the speed of portugal's action obviously forced him to make a mistake in perceiving the number of the kamikaze dude. he didn't even have time to raise his hands for advantage lol.
too bad we don't have any video material of referee going after lulić to prove all this. this incident happened in the worst moment when all of the cameras were too busy with capturing the best shot of ronaldo's haircut.

Broenco

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #13 on: November 18, 2011, 10:17:51 AM »

F**k Dzeko... was one of my favorite strikers before this...

Like someone said before... Euro 2012 needs C. Gaynaldo for their profit matters, that maybe the reason of such refereeing...

Really hope Lulic expressing his anger to Napoli and destroy them!
Non Mollare Mai!!!!!

LofL

• LF Legend
« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2011, 02:34:41 PM »

What happened here?

The guy looked like he could play well in any position. He's not been totally awfull, but he doesn't seem to have the same explosiveness now, with his runs from midfield to attack. It gave us something different and even if he's not the most creative he helped our attacking play....

And before someone blames his red card against Portugal. His bad form started before that. The two matches before the international break (Zurich & Parma) he was terrible and subbed at HT in both.

Cash

• LF Legend
« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2011, 06:49:26 PM »

Maybe the opposition simply managed to spot him after the first few games where he was more or less unknown to the opponents. Or he simply has lost form. Strangely enough, Senad Lulic is one of few players in the team at the moment who feels at least a little dangerous when on the ball and attacking the opposition.
Lotito VATTENE!

laziohighlander

• Aquilotto
« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2011, 05:48:38 PM »

it seems to me that Lulic has much more effect coming off the bench into left back. radu is the more solid defensive player but Lulic is more effective attacking from deep and unsettling opposition defences. To me he isn't nearly as effective as a centre mid.
Please check out my site, plenty for laziale to read! www.olimpia-calcio.co.uk

ZeljoLazio

• Aquilotto
« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2012, 09:45:50 PM »

Glad you guys like Lulic.  I wish Medunjanin joined as well but I heard there are other teams after him as well  :um_face:
Zeljo - Lazio

Sile

• LF Legend
« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2012, 05:26:55 PM »

Surprised no-one commented on how effing awesome Senad is.

The guy is a god damn machine, I think he's still running after the Cesena game, no one told him it was over.

Ajmo ba!!!
Bike to work. Work to live. Live to bike.

Caput Mundi

• LF Legend
« Reply #19 on: February 10, 2012, 11:00:13 PM »

L'unico treno italiano che non si e' fermato dalla neve.
La Lazio la nostra. Guai a chi la tocca.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 90