Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 90

Author Topic: Senad Lulic  (Read 10974 times)

blue-white

• LazioLand Manager
  • LF Legend
Re: Senad Lulic
« Reply #20 on: February 22, 2012, 11:21:25 AM »

So.......we (I) are there. The right place for this discussion.
You can also choose the normal tactics discussion. How do you want it?.....Im posting here now.

It's clear, that we all don't know (also drazvan don't know) how Reja will play when all players are fit (if this will happen.....)
The prefered formation of Reja is the 4-2-3-1. So - Lulic can only play in that formation in one position behind the striker.
When Mauri is really fully recovered, Mauri will play. On which side, we don't know, because Mauri and Hernanes did very often change their positions - that was our secret in the attack and that's why Mauri often scored some goals.
 But who will be the third?
I don't know. Caxi doesn't know it. Drazvan doesn't know it. LofL doesn't know it. I also think that Reja doesn't know it....yet. He doesn't need to know it right now, because Mauri is not fully fit NOW.

The third one will be Lulic or Candreva.......or maybe Rocchi?.......The opponent is an important question in that case.
For example - we started against Genoa with Rocchi AND Klose. But no Hernanes.
In the normal way I think that Rocchi will be on the bench when Hernanes and Mauri are playing. The third one will be choosed between Candreva and Lulic.
I personally think that it has to be Lulic. But Reja can also field Candreva.

As I said - we don't know. Let us see what will happen. One thing for me is sure. It doesn't matter if one of them is normally on his left or right side. For that - Mauri and Hernanes changed too much when they played well together. The third one will also have to do this. The one who will/can do it better - this one will play.....

Caxi

« Reply #21 on: February 22, 2012, 11:44:50 AM »

Lulic is naturally, a left wing-back who likes to bomb forward (like Kolarov).

In games where he is fielded deep (vs Milan) he does damage, in games where he is more advanced (vs Genoa), he falls short.

That is why I don't think he fits into the 4-2-3-1. He is not tactically astute enough to take Radu's place at LB and he is too much of a winger to get the best out of him in a 4-2-3-1. Gonzalez has the same issue, too defensive naturally, too much of a tendency to go wide (more so than Lulic actually).

For that reason, I believe the intention was to field this when everyone is fit: Marchetti - Radu - Dias - Biava - Konko - Ledesma - Matuzalem/Brocchi - Honda - Hernanes - Mauri - Klose.

Lulic has played well in centre-midfield too because he attacks from deep, but if we nabbed Honda, he just wouldn't be in the starting eleven, but would be the first man off the bench each and every game.

We cannot possibly predict what might happen but if Mauri is back and plays to his best and Hernanes is fit, Reja's dilemma is surely, does he play the more natural playmaker in Candreva or the talented but makeshift playmaker in Lulic? Personally, I favour Lulic, as do most, but the only player who does not suit the 4-2-3-1 is Lulic.

blue-white

• LazioLand Manager
  • LF Legend
« Reply #22 on: February 22, 2012, 11:45:45 AM »

I copy it from the other topic:
The case can be what? Reja opting for CANDREVA ahead of Tata or Lulic? Would be utter stupidity
Yes - that can be. I know.....freaky.....but it can be. And that is what I wanted to say.
For me - Lulic is the starter and will be until the end of the season in the 4-2-3-1, but we don't know what Reja will do.....

blue-white

• LazioLand Manager
  • LF Legend
« Reply #23 on: February 22, 2012, 11:50:46 AM »

It's right that Lulic doesn't really fit in as the best in a 4-2-3-1, but in my opinion - we have no other one.
Candreva-type player (I don't mean the player Candreva because he is too weak - I mean the type of) might be the better choice in that formation, but as I said - we don't have this player.
In this formation - it should be no midfielder and no striker - it has to be something between.

EDIT: Honda and Podolski would be that kind of players who we maybe can afford. Olic can also play this, but he's old and often injured.

Caxi

« Reply #24 on: February 22, 2012, 11:54:46 AM »

EDIT: Honda and Podolski would be that kind of players who we maybe can afford. Olic can also play this, but he's old and often injured.

I think Rocchi can play this position as he began his career as a right-midfielder. Also, Ederson would be another option.

Surely our persistent pursuit for a player of this type suggests that Lulic might not be a guaranteed bet and that Candreva is a possibility? We are ruling out Candreva on the grounds that he is not good enough, but if they had similar talent, Candreva would win out.

blue-white

• LazioLand Manager
  • LF Legend
« Reply #25 on: February 22, 2012, 12:05:27 PM »

but if they had similar talent, Candreva would win out.
right.

Rocchi began his career......in my opinion - he's too old for this now. He would need to run more...

drazvan

• LF Legend
« Reply #26 on: February 22, 2012, 12:37:24 PM »

If Hernanes would have a similar talent to Maki, do you think that Reja would allow him to cook for the team sometimes? really, this is how low this discussion has come from.

A fit Lulic will always be a starter until the day he will be sold. He will play on the left (where needed - left back, winger or attacking midfielder). The rest is bullshit.

blue-white

• LazioLand Manager
  • LF Legend
« Reply #27 on: February 22, 2012, 12:58:25 PM »

Always this "bullshit-saying"......is it not possible to discuss in a mature way....?!

A fit Lulic will always be a starter until the day he will be sold.
False! As soon as we get a new player like Honda or Ederson is - Lulic maybe or better said - sure - will sit on the bench - when we play 4-2-3-1.

you are arguing always like you know all. You don't because you are not the coach. We also don't know it.....but we also don't say that things will be like what we say. We only telling you the possibilities what Reja can do....

ArmLaziale

• LF Legend
« Reply #28 on: February 22, 2012, 01:02:59 PM »

Candreva might be given a few chances to try the left side in a 4-2-3-1, but he must do better than Lulic, who is a wing back after all, I am not sure he can do it though. Probably off topic, but he would fit perfectly for Napoli, who play with wing backs, both Gonzales and Lulic would actually. Yea, there are a few dilemmas for Reja indeed, but Candreva should do pefectly well...and he wont. The other option is to switch to 3-5-2, Mauri, Ledesma, Hernanes in the middle, with EL Tata and Lulic as wing backs, Radu, Dias, Biava in the defense, Konko as back-up for El Tata, I think he can play as a wing back and Garrido for Lulic, he can be used as a WB too.

Marchetti
          Dias-Radu-Biava
El tata                         Lulic
      Ledesm-Profetta-Mauri
           Klose-Rocchi

drazvan

• LF Legend
« Reply #29 on: February 22, 2012, 01:06:04 PM »

Always this "bullshit-saying"......is it not possible to discuss in a mature way....?!

A fit Lulic will always be a starter until the day he will be sold.
False! As soon as we get a new player like Honda or Ederson is - Lulic maybe or better said - sure - will sit on the bench - when we play 4-2-3-1.

you are arguing always like you know all. You don't because you are not the coach. We also don't know it.....but we also don't say that things will be like what we say. We only telling you the possibilities what Reja can do....

Dude this is reality, not fantasy. Of course if we bring Cristiano Ronaldo, Lulic will stay on the bench. Of course if we buy Higuain, Klose will be a sub. But this is reality, wake up! We do not have Ederson, Honda, Nilmar or other players. We do not talk here on hypothetical situation, we talk REAL things. And the reality is that I could not concieve a full strength Lazio team against Fiorentina and Rioma without Lulic. That really says it ALL.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 90