Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 88 89 [90]

Author Topic: Senad Lulic  (Read 10973 times)

drazvan

• LF Legend
Re: Senad Lulic
« Reply #890 on: January 29, 2019, 09:35:03 AM »

For what it's worth, I think it wasn't really a penalty. I've always thought that a penalty should be given only when there is interfearing with the action to stop a goal...in this case it was a careless action towards a player that was not really taking part in the attack...anyhow, I understand that the rules are rules and the penalty was given.

It was Juan Cancelo, not Ronaldo, that was brought down by Lulic, no?

Cathal

« Reply #891 on: January 29, 2019, 09:39:53 AM »

It was Juan Cancelo, not Ronaldo, that was brought down by Lulic, no?

Yeah, you're right. Too early this morning...  :razz:

But my point still applies, I guess, given what Cancelo did on the first goal. Gotta consider why Lulic did what he did and not just assume he was just stupid in that moment.

cz35

• Aquilotto
« Reply #892 on: January 29, 2019, 02:03:40 PM »

That wasn't a penalty...football isn't some game that you can't touch the other guy. That was totally the ref decision.
But still he took a risk in trusting the ref.
Cancelo would be in a good position to score, that's what should have been avoided.
One good sub ruined our game because they realized the left side of the defense was off, Lulic tired and Radu overloaded, they are kind like us, a bunch of players in the left and only 1/2 in the right.
ps: can we have Radu in the middle of defence already, bet he would be better as a classical sweeper.

cz35

• Aquilotto
« Reply #893 on: January 29, 2019, 02:15:56 PM »

Forgot something :supsmile:
A leader shouldn't be tough and yell at the other guys, unless they are doing stupid things, then he should yell, punch, kick, slap :beer:(he is always rightly yelling something at Wallace)
And to me it's clear that if we loose Radu or Lulic the spirit of the team that is already weak will die.

lazioserbia

• LF Legend
« Reply #894 on: February 02, 2019, 04:48:22 PM »

A captain who doesn't take a penalty is not normal in my opinion.

Stefano6

• LF Legend
« Reply #895 on: February 02, 2019, 04:54:00 PM »

He'd be a pretty amazing player to take a penalty from the bench, after having been subbed off in the 80th minute

lazioserbia

• LF Legend
« Reply #896 on: February 02, 2019, 04:56:42 PM »

He'd be a pretty amazing player to take a penalty from the bench, after having been subbed off in the 80th minute

:razz:

Damn I was ****ed up on Thursday  :razz:

Hadi Van Der Vaart

• LF Legend
« Reply #897 on: February 14, 2019, 09:25:18 PM »

He is always seemed not ready when the pass came n his first touch really makes me want to cry.
Players come and go, but my Lazio is still eternal.
FORZA LAZIO!!!

campiador

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #898 on: February 14, 2019, 09:30:57 PM »

He is always seemed not ready when the pass came n his first touch really makes me want to cry.
Agree. A captain should be reliable and hardworking. Lulic is hardworking. I really hope we play Durmisi as the first choice LWB, before Lulic turns into another Basta.

Ghost of Felipe Anderson

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #899 on: February 19, 2019, 05:04:54 PM »

Lulic was never a fine technician. He is a hard working, experienced player at this stage. He should be the guy to make smart decisions, but in the last 2 seasons some of his decisions cost us points. It pains me to admit, but he's regressed even further compared to last season. His first touch is awful for a professional football player. Never had the best ball handling, but he cost us too many promising attacks and lost possessions this season. He tries hard to create, but hardly ever there is significant end product other than some 'hail mary' crosses from deep each game.

If Durmisi doesn't step up towards the end of the season, left wing is one of our biggest needs in the summer.
Pages: 1 ... 88 89 [90]