Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: My 1st car  (Read 1216 times)

blue-white

• LazioLand Manager
  • LF Legend
My 1st car
« on: November 02, 2011, 02:49:12 PM »

My first car was a Lada Samara.
I wrote about it in the chat during a "Lazio World Show".
It was a really shit car. Nothing - really - nothing worked in the right way. The first colour was beige. You couldn't look on it without getting sick. I think that it was already 10 years old when I bought it.
So, I began with the tuning....
I didn't want to invest much money, so I only changed the colour........this was my kind of tuning. :beer:
This car was my "Lazio car".....a car full of shit, but I loved it. Everybody knew what my colours were and are until today....and until the end of my life! :sciarpa05:
And that was more important - I had the most "shittest" car when I was 18 years old, and maybe other young guys laughed about my car, but I was proud like someone who drives a Ferrari. Nobody was able to pull down my happiness!!

It's a shame that I don't have a photo of better quality. That was the time when I didn't have a digital camera. It's an analog one, which was scanned by a friend at that time.
I hope you can see the 100th century Lazio logo!!  :stend1900:
« Last Edit: November 02, 2011, 02:51:48 PM by blue-white »

Cash

• LF Legend
Re: My 1st car
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2011, 11:55:21 AM »

Wicked! I learnt how to drive in a Lada Samara (hasn't seen one since!). My friend had a senile grandmother who owned the car, and at the age of 15-16 we used to steal her car and test our wings (wheels). A brilliant car if you ask me: if one learns to drive a Lada Samara there are very few cars that will become problematic driving in the future!

My first car was a white Mini that I bought living in London, at a car auction, for 85 quid and packed with all my belongings and drove back to Stockholm. Kept for 2-3years and then I sold it for the equivalent of 350 pounds to some Mini-collector...
Lotito VATTENE!

Rizmo

• LF Legend
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2011, 12:08:49 PM »

Wicked! I learnt how to drive in a Lada Samara (hasn't seen one since!). My friend had a senile grandmother who owned the car, and at the age of 15-16 we used to steal her car and test our wings (wheels). A brilliant car if you ask me: if one learns to drive a Lada Samara there are very few cars that will become problematic driving in the future!

My first car was a white Mini that I bought living in London, at a car auction, for 85 quid and packed with all my belongings and drove back to Stockholm. Kept for 2-3years and then I sold it for the equivalent of 350 pounds to some Mini-collector...

Hence your nickname I assume.  :beer: Always wondered why you called yourself Cash but now I see.. A true hustla'! Cash is king!
... but I'm sure I'm correct and you are wrong.

"Maki man, Maki man, e'erbody do the Maki man, cos Maki can, Maki can, e'erbody know that Maki can cos he da man, he da man, e'erbody know that he da man, so be his fan, be his fan, e'erbody be the Maki fan" - Caxi dropping some truth on ya'll.

Cash

• LF Legend
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2011, 11:43:04 PM »

:beer:
Lotito VATTENE!
Pages: [1]