Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 103 104 [105] 106 107 ... 109

Author Topic: Injuries!  (Read 68933 times)

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
Re: Injuries!
« Reply #1040 on: May 10, 2018, 06:53:58 PM »

The latest is that Radu can make Crotone, but the others will not. Parolo is actually a doubt for Inter and Immobile has to make a quick recovery and then be in some kind of shape to take part.

Luis Alberto needs a miracle.

Seems it's 99% sure Alberto's season is over.  Parolo & Ciro have a chance to make Inter, altough for Ciro if he makes it it won't be for a full game.

Anderson, Caicedo & Nani will have to deliver.  It's useless count on anything from Ciro & Alberto.

And again like always Lukaku isn't fully fit ...  :whistle:
« Last Edit: May 10, 2018, 08:00:02 PM by Evesto »

valdanito

• Maestrelli son's
« Reply #1041 on: May 10, 2018, 08:31:36 PM »

Caicedo and Anderson have a HUGE chance to impress here. Whether it's Inzaghi or a future bidder I don't know and don't care as long as they understand what is at stake.
FORZA LAZIO!

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #1042 on: August 18, 2018, 11:51:08 PM »

Apparently Luiz Felipe had to stay in the dressing room injured during HT against Napoli tonight.
Rodia says the first signs are really not good.  Further examinations will determine the situation.

ilsemprelaziale

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #1043 on: August 22, 2018, 06:12:12 PM »

Do we know what sort of injury Valon Berisha is affected by? He will miss the Juve match and from what I understand he isn't taking part in training.
Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

Insanity is doing the exact...same thing over and over again expecting shit to change.. That Is Crazy

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #1044 on: August 22, 2018, 06:17:20 PM »

Do we know what sort of injury Valon Berisha is affected by? He will miss the Juve match and from what I understand he isn't taking part in training.

Like 99% of injuries at Formello, thigh strain. Would guess club have decided to just not rush him back and give him international break to catch up on lost time. I'd have guessed that weeks ago, even if the club tried to suggest he'd be back for this game.

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #1045 on: August 23, 2018, 01:23:07 PM »

Luiz Felipe has the same injury Wallace suffered last season - first-to-second grade calf injury.

Media expect him to miss 1-2 weeks, but 1-2 months would be more like it. Lazio refusing to put a timeline on his return.

blue-white

• LazioLand Manager
  • LF Legend
« Reply #1046 on: August 23, 2018, 01:33:39 PM »

depends on if its more first or second grade.... :razz:

Somewhere between can be 2 weeks more or less. Difficult to say depends on how good it is healing.

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #1047 on: August 23, 2018, 01:39:30 PM »

depends on if its more first or second grade.... :razz:

Somewhere between can be 2 weeks more or less. Difficult to say depends on how good it is healing.

Sure, but with our medical department, I know it's more second grade  :rolley:

Berisha had a 'minor' thigh problem in pre-season, they kept him in training and then they sent him for tests. Now they say his injury is also first-to-second grade. Anywhere near second grade isn't minor. First grade isn't minor...

I don't know why Inzaghi has issues with these guys, but if they actually tell Simone what they tell us, then I do know why he has issues. They completely mislead us with how long players will be out for.

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #1048 on: September 14, 2018, 12:55:37 PM »

I may have been wrong about Luiz Felipe. Apparently he's ahead of schedule, may even be fit before the Derby. He is doing some light training at Formello and Mauricio seemed to catch him in the middle of singing 'Vola Lazio Vola' in the dressing room and you wouldn't know Luiz Felipe has a problem. So that's encouraging.

Valon Berisha is also returning to training, but I suspect at this point he'd do well to be back before Luiz Felipe. Maybe he could make his debut in the Derby? We'll see.

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #1049 on: September 18, 2018, 03:09:31 PM »

Radu out for 3 weeks according to reports. Berisha's reported return against Genoa also said to have been postponed as he's not feeling right.
Pages: 1 ... 103 104 [105] 106 107 ... 109