Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6

Author Topic: Tickets to watch Lazio  (Read 5007 times)

Gvirgo84

• Aquilotto
Tickets to watch Lazio
« on: January 15, 2012, 02:46:58 PM »

Hi everyone, greetings from Wales. Myself and a couple of friends are in Rome in march and are hoping to go and watch Lazio vs Bologna at the Stadio Olimpico. If anyone could give me some advice on how and where to purchase tickets it would be very much appreciated. Thanks, Gvirgo84  :scarfup:

The Undertaker

• LF Legend
Re: Tickets to watch Lazio
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2012, 06:06:45 PM »

When I went to Rome,I went to a Lazio store and bought one along with my girlfriend. The one I went,is in Via Farini. It's near Termini station,it's very easy to find. You can go and get some information there for tickets and also buy some Lazio stuff!

Conn

• LazioLand Manager
  • Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2012, 10:42:01 PM »

ciao Gvirgo,

welcome to Lazioland.

You can get the tickets at the Laziostyle official shop, in Via Calderini (near piazza Mancini). Remember that you need to show an original ID for any ticket.
Opening hours: monday 4pm-7.30pm; tuesday-saturday 10am-1pm and 2.30pm-7.30pm. They are open also on matchdays starting from 5 hours before the match.
If you are looking for Curva Nord tickets it might be wise to get them asap as it's the only sector of the stadium that might get sold out.

ASRoma 1927: we don't know when they were born. But now, we know when they died

fausto

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2012, 03:39:24 AM »

does anyone here knows whether buying from listicket.it is safe or not?
also, would it be practically impossible to land a ticket for Lazio-AC Milan? Saw it saying "On Sale" at listicket but i can't click on it, unlike the Lazio - Atletico Madrid game.

Also just a thought, the spaniard's system, Servis Caixa from Atletico Madrid is pretty good, allowing to choose your own seat in a convenient fashion... or I'm just looking at the wrong place for lazio tickets?

Conn

• LazioLand Manager
  • Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2012, 08:30:53 PM »

also, would it be practically impossible to land a ticket for Lazio-AC Milan? Saw it saying "On Sale" at listicket but i can't click on it, unlike the Lazio - Atletico Madrid game.

Also just a thought, the spaniard's system, Servis Caixa from Atletico Madrid is pretty good, allowing to choose your own seat in a convenient fashion... or I'm just looking at the wrong place for lazio tickets?

yes, it's safe but as far as I know you can only get tribuna tickets through them.

about Lazio Milan I don't know, perhaps in a couple of days it will be possible to book them. Otherwise I'm sure you'll still find tickets at via Calderini when you arrive in Rome (clearly Montemario or Tevere Top only, the cheapest tickets will run out)

fausto

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2012, 11:18:03 AM »

yes, it's safe but as far as I know you can only get tribuna tickets through them.

about Lazio Milan I don't know, perhaps in a couple of days it will be possible to book them. Otherwise I'm sure you'll still find tickets at via Calderini when you arrive in Rome (clearly Montemario or Tevere Top only, the cheapest tickets will run out)
Many thanks Conn.
Do you know if it's possible to obtain Lazio - At Madrid's ticket for Tribuna Centrale Onore? It seems unavailable from listicket, dunno if I can get it in Via Calderini, but I don't want to risk getting there without a ticket.

jc

• Aquilotto
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2012, 12:40:59 PM »

Hey

I would like to buy 2 tickets for the game lazio against roma, the weekend of 3 march
and i would like to be in distri nord

i have a friend who's studying in rome
is it possible for her to buy 2 tickets for me with her ID?

Thanks for helping me out

Conn

• LazioLand Manager
  • Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2012, 06:06:02 PM »

Hey

I would like to buy 2 tickets for the game lazio against roma, the weekend of 3 march
and i would like to be in distri nord

i have a friend who's studying in rome
is it possible for her to buy 2 tickets for me with her ID?

Thanks for helping me out

ciao and welcome

no, she will need your original ID

Caput Mundi

• LF Legend
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2017, 01:27:29 PM »

Bumping this thread in the hope one of the Roman guys can help me.

I intend to go to the SPAL game.

I arrive in Rome on August 8th (12 days before the game) and would ideally like to buy a match ticket on this date to save myself the hassle of having to travel 90 minutes each way back to Rome the following week just for one simple errand. Will my plan work or is this way too early to buy a ticket, Italy being Italy?
La Lazio la nostra. Guai a chi la tocca.

Stefano6

• LF Legend
« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2017, 04:03:17 PM »

Likely too early, tickets are usually on sale about a week before.
But we wont know until nearer the time when they will be available from.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6