Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6

Author Topic: Tickets to watch Lazio  (Read 4984 times)

Caput Mundi

• LF Legend
Re: Tickets to watch Lazio
« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2017, 04:29:45 PM »

Likely too early, tickets are usually on sale about a week before.
But we wont know until nearer the time when they will be available from.

Thought that'd be the case. I could yet just end up going to the Supercoppa.

Is there a list of ticket outlets anywhere online?

Never ceases to amaze me how hard some simple things can be. :razz:
La Lazio la nostra. Guai a chi la tocca.

Stefano6

• LF Legend
« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2017, 04:54:33 PM »

The addresses of the official Lazio shops are online, but for other places to buy them, it will only ever say "official ticket sellers" or something like that.. there are loads around, bars, tobacco shops, but it changes.. there used to be one at Piazza del Popolo that sold them, then one day I went back and they didnt anymore.

Theres one in Monti, near the Coliseum that sells them. Wheres your hotel?

Caput Mundi

• LF Legend
« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2017, 05:05:28 PM »

The addresses of the official Lazio shops are online, but for other places to buy them, it will only ever say "official ticket sellers" or something like that.. there are loads around, bars, tobacco shops, but it changes.. there used to be one at Piazza del Popolo that sold them, then one day I went back and they didnt anymore.

Theres one in Monti, near the Coliseum that sells them. Wheres your hotel?

I know where to buy them in Rome but I'm going to visit family down near Formia and was wondering whether lotto shops or something sold tickets for us burini out in the provinces.

Mind you, they didn't last time and I'm not expecting them to now!
La Lazio la nostra. Guai a chi la tocca.

Stefano6

• LF Legend
« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2017, 05:17:24 PM »

No, you wont be able to get Lazio tickets out far from Rome. I believe there is a Lazio shop in Frosinone.. at least an unnoficial one, there maybe, but elsewhere no.

Rizmo

• LF Legend
« Reply #14 on: July 28, 2017, 10:17:42 PM »

Why don't you just buy the ticket on matchday? Then you'll travel into Rome anyway  :smile:
... but I'm sure I'm correct and you are wrong.

"Maki man, Maki man, e'erbody do the Maki man, cos Maki can, Maki can, e'erbody know that Maki can cos he da man, he da man, e'erbody know that he da man, so be his fan, be his fan, e'erbody be the Maki fan" - Caxi dropping some truth on ya'll.

Giolazio

• LazioLand Manager
  • LF Legend
« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2017, 11:26:59 PM »

Why don't you just buy the ticket on matchday? Then you'll travel into Rome anyway  :smile:

They might be sold out... :supsmile:

Arti

• Aquilotto
« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2017, 09:43:24 PM »

Dears,
After 17 years of support my dream will come true and I am going to watch our Lazio live at Olimpico.
My questions are:
- can I buy the ticket online without any problem? Or its better to buy it before match?
- do I need any special card to enter the stadium?

I will be watching match against Cagliari (22.10) and will come from Poland.
If anybody has any suggestions please share it with me. We could also have some beer before/after the game ;) I will bring my 2 books will all the results, news etc cut from newspapers till 2013.

Forza Lazio!
 :laziostend:

Rizmo

• LF Legend
« Reply #17 on: July 31, 2017, 09:45:51 PM »

Hi and welcome!

If you buy online you will pay overprice. Tickets are cheaper in Rome and you can easily buy them on match day or the day before. The only thing you need to bring is your passport. Both when you buy the tickets and when you enter the stadium.
... but I'm sure I'm correct and you are wrong.

"Maki man, Maki man, e'erbody do the Maki man, cos Maki can, Maki can, e'erbody know that Maki can cos he da man, he da man, e'erbody know that he da man, so be his fan, be his fan, e'erbody be the Maki fan" - Caxi dropping some truth on ya'll.

Arti

• Aquilotto
« Reply #18 on: July 31, 2017, 09:56:04 PM »

Hi and welcome!

If you buy online you will pay overprice. Tickets are cheaper in Rome and you can easily buy them on match day or the day before. The only thing you need to bring is your passport. Both when you buy the tickets and when you enter the stadium.

Hello Rizmo!
Thanks for reply! My ID is enough or it should be my passport?
Could you please give me the address where I can buy the tickets? I will be in Rome on Friday, 20th of Oct, do you think that I will buy it easily before the match? I don't want to come and miss the game. I will be visiting the city but the main goal is to see the match :)

MilanChe

• Aquilotto
« Reply #19 on: July 31, 2017, 10:40:06 PM »

ID is ok, I once entered with my drivers licence  :whistle:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6