Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

Author Topic: Tickets to watch Lazio  (Read 4985 times)

Stefano6

• LF Legend
Re: Tickets to watch Lazio
« Reply #20 on: July 31, 2017, 11:34:38 PM »

I go with just a drivers licence all the time, the only thing theyre really checking is that the name on the ticket matches the name on the ID

Arti

• Aquilotto
« Reply #21 on: August 01, 2017, 12:08:55 AM »

Thanks Guys. How about the places where I can buy the tickets before match?

EL MATADOR

• Aquilotto
« Reply #22 on: August 04, 2017, 01:48:44 AM »

I will be in Rome on 10th September. Will anyone be going to Lazio vs Milan?
 :Esflag: :band04: :offlag: :stendrm:

makovskis

• Aquilotto
« Reply #23 on: August 21, 2017, 03:20:59 PM »

Hello,

I‘m writing you to ask some questions regarding a match. I and my wife are visiting Rome in September (from 9th to 16th) and we are planning to visit „S.S. Lazio“ – „AC Milan“ match at Stadio Olympico (at 10th September). I would like to ask, is it possible to buy tickets for this match online (as I understand the tickets will be available at www.listicket.com, of course they are not available yet)? If it‘s possible, which sitting places (which sector) would you reccomend for the neutral spectators? I‘m familliar with ultras sub-culture a little bit, but this time I would prefer to select more common sits :). And one more question: if I buy tickets by Internet, will I get digital tickets which I need just to print and it would be proper to enter the match? If there is no option to buy tickets by web, maybe there will be a possibility to buy them on match day (Sunday) or Saturday evening (but as I understand it could be a risk as this is a high-profile match so the tickets may be sold-out)? Thank you in advance! :)

stefano_40

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #24 on: August 22, 2017, 02:14:19 AM »

Hello,

I‘m writing you to ask some questions regarding a match. I and my wife are visiting Rome in September (from 9th to 16th) and we are planning to visit „S.S. Lazio“ – „AC Milan“ match at Stadio Olympico (at 10th September). I would like to ask, is it possible to buy tickets for this match online (as I understand the tickets will be available at www.listicket.com, of course they are not available yet)? If it‘s possible, which sitting places (which sector) would you reccomend for the neutral spectators? I‘m familliar with ultras sub-culture a little bit, but this time I would prefer to select more common sits :). And one more question: if I buy tickets by Internet, will I get digital tickets which I need just to print and it would be proper to enter the match? If there is no option to buy tickets by web, maybe there will be a possibility to buy them on match day (Sunday) or Saturday evening (but as I understand it could be a risk as this is a high-profile match so the tickets may be sold-out)? Thank you in advance! :)

I'd personally get tickets for Curva Nord, even if I were neutral, as the way things are at the moment there doesn't seem to be much atmosphere at home games anywhere else in the Stadium, although Tribuna Monte Mario might be better if you're sure you don't want to be in amongst the ultras.

Regarding tickets online, I just got the physical tickets sent to my hotel a day or two before the match when I last went in December. Worked out very well.

I believe you can buy tickets in certain shops, even newsagents, in the days leading up to the match. You need ID such as a drivers license in order to get them. I don't think that the match will be sold out, even though it would be one of the bigger fixtures in the calendar. The stadium holds 80 odd thousand people, so you really should be OK.

This all being said, you're probably better waiting for somebody maybe from Rome to get back to this thread, I think there are a lot more members who would be more familiar than I am with the whole thing.
71 min: Finally a goal in this game! It's a scrappy one, but Lazio won't care. Candreva goes down the right of the box and fires a shot at Lobont. He saves the shot put can only push it to Lulic on the other side, who stabs the ball home to give Lazio the lead!!

mrmoto

• Aquilotto
« Reply #25 on: August 22, 2017, 09:04:23 AM »

Depends on what you mean by neutral and what your budget is. If some of your party are Milan fans then I would go for Tribuna Tevere or Monte Mario.  If you want to be among Lazio fans but watch the game sitting down (Curva everyone stands) then I'd go for Distinti Nord Est or Distinti Nord Ovest, which are cheaper than Tribuna Tevere or Monte Mario.  If you can afford it and want to see the game well then go for Tribuna seats, however for the Milan game they will be expensive (maybe €80+). Curva and Distinti will be around (20/30ish).
Spreading the love of Lazio around the world.

Stefano6

• LF Legend
« Reply #26 on: August 22, 2017, 09:09:29 AM »

Dont get Monte Mario, that stand is twice the price of Tevere for literally no reason, its just on the other side of the pitch, the view is no different.

If youre arriving the day before the game, Curva will most likely be sold out.
There will still be tickets available probably in Distinti and almost certainly in Tevere.

Personally I always prefer Tevere, the view of the game is better, and the atmosphere is still good, but you can also sit down and its a little more relaxed. You occasionally get travelling fans there but very rarely and I wouldnt advise it, if any of your party are Milan fans I would ask them to not wear a Milan shirt! You wont get any trouble, but you might get some verbal abuse!

Tickets will be around €45-50 for Tevere, and probably around €35-40 for Distinti.

Tickets can be bought online and printed out (I did so for the Coppa Italia final), or you can buy them in the city. The official Lazio shops of course, but the easiest one to get to is out near the stadium itself.
There are newsagents and bars that sell them but I only know of one, near the Colosseum.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2017, 09:11:19 AM by Stefano6 »

makovskis

• Aquilotto
« Reply #27 on: August 23, 2017, 12:34:32 PM »

Thanks to all of you for such informative answers!

ScottishDiCanio

• Aquilotto
« Reply #28 on: August 25, 2017, 04:52:30 PM »

Slightly different topic, but going to be in Nice for the away fixture in the Europa league, does anyone have a rough idea when tickets might go on sale?
Forza Lazio & West Ham

Millwall Merda

stefano_40

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #29 on: September 09, 2017, 05:37:01 PM »

Just booked a trip to Rome in January for myself and my cousin to see the Lazio - Chievo game. Flights, good central accommodation and match tickets came to around €210 or so, so was pretty happy with that all.

Booked the tickets, for Curva Nord, through Viagogo, which cost me €50 each including booking and delivery fees etc. They were €31 before the add ons. Just wondering out of sheer curiosity, if I was to say buy the tickets in Rome a couple of days before the game say, are they €31 or even less? I know you have to have an ID card and all that to get them, so for somebody living in Ireland it's worth the extra few bucks for easiness, just wondering really what the mark up is from buying through an agent like that.
71 min: Finally a goal in this game! It's a scrappy one, but Lazio won't care. Candreva goes down the right of the box and fires a shot at Lobont. He saves the shot put can only push it to Lulic on the other side, who stabs the ball home to give Lazio the lead!!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6