Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Author Topic: Tickets to watch Lazio  (Read 5006 times)

Stefano6

• LF Legend
Re: Tickets to watch Lazio
« Reply #50 on: October 17, 2017, 08:50:53 PM »

Its a promotion "we fight racism" - the 1 euro price is only for season ticket holders from Curva Nord, who are banned for the games against Cagliari and Udinese

http://www.sslazio.it/it/news/ultime-news/11-biglietteria/41827-iniziativa-we-fight-racism-per-la-vendita-della-curva-sud-a-lazio-cagliari

If you buy the ticket online you will be asked at some point to put in the code that is on the back of your season ticket, which obviously you wont have, so it will be the normal price of 20 euro for Curva Sud or 40 euro for Tevere

Arti

• Aquilotto
« Reply #51 on: October 17, 2017, 09:00:53 PM »

Its a promotion "we fight racism" - the 1 euro price is only for season ticket holders from Curva Nord, who are banned for the games against Cagliari and Udinese

http://www.sslazio.it/it/news/ultime-news/11-biglietteria/41827-iniziativa-we-fight-racism-per-la-vendita-della-curva-sud-a-lazio-cagliari

If you buy the ticket online you will be asked at some point to put in the code that is on the back of your season ticket, which obviously you wont have, so it will be the normal price of 20 euro for Curva Sud or 40 euro for Tevere

Dear Stefano,
So can I buy it now and later pay 19 euro during entrance? I can't see any 'normal' ticket for Curva Sud for 20 euro.

Danish-Laziofan

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #52 on: October 17, 2017, 09:46:51 PM »

Dear Stefano,
So can I buy it now and later pay 19 euro during entrance? I can't see any 'normal' ticket for Curva Sud for 20 euro.

No, that's not how it works. It only works for the 1 euro tickets for people with season tickets for the Curva Nord.

It doesn't seem that you can buy tickets for Curva Sud (maybe you can at some point), so I'd recommend you to buy at Curva Sud Est as that is the section right next to the Curva Sud - that is if you want to be close to the Curva Sud.

Otherwise there are tickets for the Curva Distinti Nord Est and Distinti Nord Ovest which normally would also be some good tickets, but as the Curva Nord is closed on Sunday I'm not sure how many tickets will be sold for those sections - maybe people in Rome can fill in here.
Please, take a minute at www.sslazio.dk . If there are other Scandinavian brothers who want to join, feel free!! We all understand each other anyway.

Stefano6

• LF Legend
« Reply #53 on: October 17, 2017, 09:49:18 PM »

Arti

• Aquilotto
« Reply #54 on: October 17, 2017, 11:00:24 PM »

Now it's clear. Thank you very much Stefano, I really appreciate your help. I will wait till tomorrow, maybe the tickets for Curva Sud appear. Anyway, if someone will find it, please let me know.  :scarfup:
« Last Edit: October 17, 2017, 11:03:32 PM by Arti »

cap0

• Aquilotto
« Reply #55 on: October 18, 2017, 07:50:25 AM »

Curva Nord will be open @ Derby in Nov right?  :whistle:

Stefano6

• LF Legend
« Reply #56 on: October 18, 2017, 08:58:52 AM »

Unless they decide to do more racist chanting in the weeks preceeding the derby, yes

moody

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #57 on: October 18, 2017, 01:01:03 PM »

Why is Curva closed for these two games? Something about the chanting at the Sassuolo game?

Going over in January for Chievo, would be absolutely raging if something similar happened.

I'm going over for Chievo too, I booked a plane to leave on Monday so I hope for whatever the reason they don't mark the game as a Monday game.

Arti

• Aquilotto
« Reply #58 on: October 18, 2017, 02:44:40 PM »

Guys,

Two more important questions.
1. Which seats are better on Distinti, lower sectors B, or higher A?
2. Is it allowed to take SLR camera on Olimpico?
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]