Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

Author Topic: Tickets to watch Lazio  (Read 7846 times)

mahdipah

• Aquilotto
Re: Tickets to watch Lazio
« Reply #70 on: January 30, 2019, 03:39:09 PM »

I was in the stadium in the last match against Juve. Bought tickets online via ticketone.it around 10 days before the game, when sale was opened. I put an alarm so I would be able to buy when the ticket sale starts and I can get curva nord tickets. In the starting hour, the website said there are limited seats in the curva. I bought my tickets then, however, out of curiosity I checked the website again days later and see there are still curva tickets available. At the game, though the stadium was nearly full, but there were still some seats free in the curva nord.
If you are going to olimpico for the first time, definitely try curva nord and book your tickets in advance from ticketone. If it is a big match, try to be at stadium approx. an hour before the game.

Bobbi

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #71 on: February 16, 2019, 12:18:37 PM »

I'm planning to go to the Lazio vs Chievo game on the Easter weekend, 20th April with my cousin and potentially two other friends too. Will anyone else be there for that game? If so, it would be great to meet up !

My understanding is that we can buy the tickets when we arrive in Rome from certain stores or maybe even online a few days before the game, with the most popular choice being the LazioStyle store even on the match day. Has anyone bought from this store? Any issues?

Arti

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #72 on: February 17, 2019, 08:39:07 AM »

I'm planning to go to the Lazio vs Chievo game on the Easter weekend, 20th April with my cousin and potentially two other friends too. Will anyone else be there for that game? If so, it would be great to meet up !

My understanding is that we can buy the tickets when we arrive in Rome from certain stores or maybe even online a few days before the game, with the most popular choice being the LazioStyle store even on the match day. Has anyone bought from this store? Any issues?

Everyone who is based in Rome :) if you want to have better places it is good to make online reservation  :beer:
Biancoazzuro nel cuore e nei colori del cielo

Arti

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #73 on: February 18, 2019, 09:11:34 AM »

Tickets for DERBY available from tomorrow.

Sales start date Tuesday, 02/19/2019, 12:00 PM
Biancoazzuro nel cuore e nei colori del cielo
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]