Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 155

Author Topic: Transfers and Rumours - 2012  (Read 123405 times)

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
Re: Transfers and Rumours - 2012
« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2012, 12:02:34 PM »

It's not the worst ever, for once we sold more than we brought in. Honestly, it would have been far worse if we spend 15 million on Honda or a similar amount on Nilmar. Sadly, nobody gets that.

dashe_lazio

• Aquilotto
« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2012, 12:22:44 PM »

In all due respect How can you say that Its not the worst ever?

we got Alfaro an unproven striker and Candreva an unconsistent midfielder and lost Cissé and Sculli. Iīm not the biggest fan of neither but they gave us an option in attack.

We made no improvements at all and we want to aspire for CL Itīs hilarious to even think it. were not even aspiring for EL as I see it.

If we would have gotten any improvement what so ever on any position the ok but chose to weaken our attack and nothing else.

sapunaru= improved back
Palombo, Pazianeza etc= improved midfield
Floccari,Honda,Krasic etc= improved attack

I donīt care who Candreva cheers for as long as he is a proffessional and plays his best but I donīt think he Is adding anything to the team.

Ed

• LF Legend
« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2012, 12:25:07 PM »

I thought you might be a little sad to see Del Nero sacrificed Caxi?
MAKI "I would like to say hello to you guys and I appreciate all you've been doing to me and I promise wherever I go I will always be available for you guys! Thanks, cheers!"

@Stevemakoz "Partita dominata alla grande. Complimenti ragazzi. Forza Lazio"

Gio

• Maestrelli son's
« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2012, 12:29:24 PM »

I'm happy that we did not pay 15M for Hyundai.

We get Candreva, he said that he was a fan of merda in childhood, but when he signed for Juve, he said that he'll shoot down merda idols and will try to score against them + to celebrate it very high.

I think this chance must be given, maybe he will understand who is the real and only team from Rome. He'll kiss our logo, when he scores a goal.

Forza Lazio!

Vola Lazio Vola!

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #14 on: February 01, 2012, 12:33:39 PM »

I would have done things differently, sure, but who knows our budget? Pazienza and Palombo are both on loan to clubs above is in the league, so we got Candreva. Realistically, how can we do any better when 'bigger' teams are in for 'better' players?

Honda is not worth 15mil. I would like to see that 15mil invested in a better player in the summer.

I will put my thoughts into an editorial later this week, but honestly, the aim should be to try and make Europe by spending AS LITTLE as possible. You judge the mercato in 6 months. We have 15mil more to spend in the summer. Far better scenario if you ask me.

The summer mercato was much worse when we got rid of our two best strikers and replaced them with a dude who cost us 2 million in the last 6 months and score 2 goals. THAT is a bad mercato.

drazvan

• LF Legend
« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2012, 12:40:44 PM »

In all due respect How can you say that Its not the worst ever?

we got Alfaro an unproven striker and Candreva an unconsistent midfielder and lost Cissé and Sculli. Iīm not the biggest fan of neither but they gave us an option in attack.

We made no improvements at all and we want to aspire for CL Itīs hilarious to even think it. were not even aspiring for EL as I see it.

If we would have gotten any improvement what so ever on any position the ok but chose to weaken our attack and nothing else.

sapunaru= improved back
Palombo, Pazianeza etc= improved midfield
Floccari,Honda,Krasic etc= improved attack

I donīt care who Candreva cheers for as long as he is a proffessional and plays his best but I donīt think he Is adding anything to the team.

Candreva is 24, played in the national team and for Udinese, Juve and Parma. We finally have a promissing attacking midfielder which will give us more possibilities. Alfaro is young striker who also plays for the national team of Uruguay, the winners of Coppa America. Both young, both wanting to prove.
Now we got rid of Cisse, a striker who never adapted to our style of play and was famous for his hands on hips expression of desolation and who wanted to leave and of Sculli, a player who was the target of jokes for most of the people here.
Explain me how is that bad?

What is bad and make you all frustrated is that we were associated with big names and we end up signing 2 promissing young players. That I can understand. But after all paying 15 mil for Honda or 10 for Nilmar and having them on huge salaries or forcing an arse like Krasic to come on 10 mil to a small club is not really better.

Gio

• Maestrelli son's
« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2012, 12:50:54 PM »

Vola Lazio Vola!

Caput Mundi

• LF Legend
« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2012, 01:46:11 PM »

It's not the worst ever, for once we sold more than we brought in. Honestly, it would have been far worse if we spend 15 million on Honda or a similar amount on Nilmar. Sadly, nobody gets that.

With this I agree. Honda was never worth that money.

But that is the problem. WHY did we put all our energy into these players (in reality, just Honda as Nilmar was a last ditch effort)?

Embarrassing.
La Lazio č la nostra. Guai a chi la tocca.

ssaquila

• Aquilotto
« Reply #18 on: February 01, 2012, 02:08:20 PM »

I very much was disappointed in our president

drazvan

• LF Legend
« Reply #19 on: February 01, 2012, 02:54:05 PM »

Great article summarizing our mercato :)
http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/lazio/?action=read&idnet=bGFsYXppb3NpYW1vbm9pLml0LTIzNjM1

I like this parts:

Makinwa-  Almeno una nota positiva in questo mercato c'č. La Lazio non svende i suoi gioielli. La Lazio non ha dato via Makinwa. Peccato per Carrizo. Makinwa meno male. Ha tenuto Makinwa. L'obiettivo scudetto é ancora alla nostra portata.

Makinwa - At least one positive not in this mercato. Lazio doesnt sell its youngsters. ...Pitty for Carizzo... We've hold on Makinwa. We can still challenge the title.

Miro - "Klose, perdonali, perché non sanno quello che fanno". (Cit. Miroslav Klose fan page).

"Klose, forgive us, we don't know what we are doing" (Message on Klose's fan page)

Il povero Reja, il povero Tare - "Seguivamo Guarin da un mese". ...Tu chiamali se vuoi stalker. ..Quelli che l'Inter ha dato al Porto, per intenderci. Non l'ha seguito 1 mese. L'ha preso in 7 minuti.

Poor Reja, poor Tare - "We have been followed Guarin for a month". ...We are like stalkers...Inter didn't follow him for 1 month, they got him in 7 minutes.

Funny, but true.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 155