Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 155

Author Topic: Transfers and Rumours - 2012  (Read 133086 times)

Secret_Samadhi

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
Re: Transfers and Rumours - 2012
« Reply #20 on: February 01, 2012, 04:06:44 PM »

I really wonder what Tare did to become our DS? Mediocre as a player, worst DS ever. He must work for free, I can't see other reason cheep bastard like Lotito put with him.

I read somwhere that Sabatini is quiting merda in the summer, please Sabatini come back everything is forgiven.

drazvan

• LF Legend
« Reply #21 on: February 01, 2012, 04:19:13 PM »

It's funny how Napoli fans complain that Napoli did not sign Candreva yesterday :))
Apparently they were following Candreva for one months and we've signed him in the last minute of mercato. Now their fans are angry.

This media around mercato and all the circus makes it all so hilarious :) 

Gio

• Maestrelli son's
« Reply #22 on: February 01, 2012, 04:22:53 PM »

I read somwhere that Sabatini is quiting merda in the summer, please Sabatini come back everything is forgiven.

:whistle:

You were in fact shitting Candreva for joining us (player who never played for merda, even in childhood) and you are ready to forgive Sabatini who went to merda, like a shit and now works for them?

Vola Lazio Vola!

LofL

• LF Legend
« Reply #23 on: February 01, 2012, 04:25:53 PM »

Sabatini is overrated. Might be good for finding unkown talents but if we want to move forward he's not the right guy.

circleplus

• Aquilotto
« Reply #24 on: February 01, 2012, 04:47:12 PM »

I reckon we will see Makinwa feature at least once from here on in.
a nightmare...no....

Jofo

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #25 on: February 01, 2012, 04:59:50 PM »

It's really funny how someone is trying to give this worst mercato ever a positive note.

Cash

• LF Legend
« Reply #26 on: February 01, 2012, 05:06:38 PM »

I feel so discouraged that I simply hope the season gets cancelled in some magical way. We have Kozak and Alfaro, like they would be the players to keep us high up, both injured. Klose and Rocchi, together close to 70 years of age, as our only two attackers. How is that even graspable? How is that even possible?

Candreva was just the icing on a cake that has been baking for like 7 years now...this is insane...
Lotito VATTENE!

ArmLaziale

• LF Legend
« Reply #27 on: February 01, 2012, 05:09:52 PM »

It's really funny how someone is trying to give this worst mercato ever a positive note.
Word.

ilsemprelaziale

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #28 on: February 01, 2012, 05:19:46 PM »

Part of me already look forward to the summer mercato believe Lotito will redeem himself and buy 3 or more really big profiles.

And part of me thinks I am a naive retard who should realise Lotito doesn't give a flying **** what Laziali want.
Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

Insanity is doing the exact...same thing over and over again expecting shit to change.. That Is Crazy

Secret_Samadhi

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #29 on: February 01, 2012, 05:21:14 PM »

You were in fact shitting Candreva for joining us (player who never played for merda, even in childhood) and you are ready to forgive Sabatini who went to merda, like a shit and now works for them?

Sabatini never said that he is a merdafan and that he adores Titty. I had nothing against Mihajlovic, Peruzzi, Muzzi, S-G Eriksson when they joined us. Liverani I never liked but he did us some good. Candreva? Let's wait if he will be as usefull as Liverani was. Then I can say vafanculo or not.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 155