Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 104 105 [106] 107 108 109

Author Topic: New sponsor Macron  (Read 86811 times)

hamid

• LF Legend
Re: New sponsor Macron
« Reply #1050 on: July 11, 2017, 01:53:58 PM »

we breathe LAZIO

Evesto

• LF Legend
« Reply #1051 on: July 11, 2017, 04:50:41 PM »

Lazio's striped kit the 2nd best kit released.  :bravo:

First place choice is kind of ....  you know  :roll_eyes:

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #1052 on: July 11, 2017, 04:55:45 PM »

I'll apologise for that Wycombe goalkeepers' kit - the shirt provider are local enough to me. I hadn't realised they started to supply football clubs, but they certainly made an impact.

Don't know why, but it bugs me that the third strip is becoming known at the 'Argentina' kit.

Giolazio

• LF Legend
« Reply #1053 on: July 11, 2017, 05:33:06 PM »

Don't know why, but it bugs me that the third strip is becoming known at the 'Argentina' kit.

We called the '99 shirt the Argentina since it came out, should be no surprise we are doing the same with this one. 

valdanito

• Maestrelli son's
« Reply #1054 on: July 11, 2017, 05:36:21 PM »

We called the '99 shirt the Argentina since it came out, should be no surprise we are doing the same with this one. 

Only difference is that in 99 we were packed with Argentina stars. Today we just have the cry baby.
FORZA LAZIO!

Giolazio

• LF Legend
« Reply #1055 on: July 11, 2017, 05:38:01 PM »

Only difference is that in 99 we were packed with Argentina stars. Today we just have the cry baby.

:supsmile:

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #1056 on: July 11, 2017, 05:59:59 PM »

I know, but it doesn't sit right with me that when we stick our colours on one of our shirts that we associate it with something else.

It's like the time I was wearing green abroad and someone told me it was appropriate, as if everything green was Irish. Every sky blue and white vertical striped garment can't be described as 'Argentina' ffs.

Akha

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #1057 on: July 11, 2017, 08:15:50 PM »

cry baby.

Loved that movie  :supsmile:

About the Argentina shirt I think there's not much we can do - I mean some things are associated with x even if the person wearing / sporting associates with y. Like some haircuts are French, mustaches/beards Italian and clothing choices stand for being part of some subculture while the person's reality may be completely different. Not really fair tbh, but unavoidable I think.
VENI VIDI LULIĆ

Eaton_swfc

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #1058 on: July 16, 2017, 06:38:34 PM »

We have a big thread about all the new released kits on owlstalk - the Sheffield Wednesday forum.

Everyone loves the Lazio Europa League shirt. People not so keen on th home shirt, me included , but the Europa shirt is absolutely beautiful!

:supsmile:

Caput Mundi

• LF Legend
« Reply #1059 on: July 17, 2017, 12:04:09 AM »

The irony is this is now the first time in how many years (?) we have no Argentines in the squad. :razz:
La Lazio la nostra. Guai a chi la tocca.
Pages: 1 ... 104 105 [106] 107 108 109