Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 139 140 [141]

Author Topic: New sponsor Macron  (Read 116557 times)

torsten

• Aquila Imperiale
Re: New sponsor Macron
« Reply #1400 on: September 04, 2018, 04:40:07 PM »

Probably been asked in here before but, is it completely impossible to get myself a 2015/2016 EL shirt? If possible where? The completely black shirt.
Alessandro Nesta, Fernando Couto, Stefano Fiore, Tommaso Rocchi, Stefano Mauri, Giuseppe Biava, Federico Marchetti, Danilo Cataldi, Sergej Milinkovic-Savic, Simone Inzaghi, Ciro Immobile, Marco Parolo

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #1401 on: September 04, 2018, 05:08:12 PM »

Probably been asked in here before but, is it completely impossible to get myself a 2015/2016 EL shirt? If possible where? The completely black shirt.

That's the phantom black.  Best alternitave kit ever imo, immediataly ordered it back then, it's awsome.
I guess u tried Macron already?

lazioserbia

• LF Legend
« Reply #1402 on: September 04, 2018, 05:49:08 PM »

Try ebay and stuff like that.

I found it bro. Go to ebay and search lazio europa league shirt. You will find it easily  :beer:
« Last Edit: September 04, 2018, 05:50:46 PM by lazioserbia »

torsten

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #1403 on: September 05, 2018, 03:53:45 PM »

Try ebay and stuff like that.

I found it bro. Go to ebay and search lazio europa league shirt. You will find it easily  :beer:

Thanks!  :beer:
Alessandro Nesta, Fernando Couto, Stefano Fiore, Tommaso Rocchi, Stefano Mauri, Giuseppe Biava, Federico Marchetti, Danilo Cataldi, Sergej Milinkovic-Savic, Simone Inzaghi, Ciro Immobile, Marco Parolo

Cataldi4thewin

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #1404 on: September 06, 2018, 03:20:02 PM »

The shirt is great, the collar is better on the old one than on the new one.

Macron is doing a solid job.

The collar is more proper on the new one than the old one. The old one should have been all V neck and no collar. The collar on the old one ends on the shoulder, when do collars end on the shoulder? The new one the collar ends where it should end.
Lazio need more Romans

lazioserbia

• LF Legend
« Reply #1405 on: September 06, 2018, 04:46:40 PM »

The shirt is great, the collar is better on the old one than on the new one.

Macron is doing a solid job.

The collar is more proper on the new one than the old one. The old one should have been all V neck and no collar. The collar on the old one ends on the shoulder, when do collars end on the shoulder? The new one the collar ends where it should end.

It doesn't end on the shoulder, I can agree that it's a bit shorter than usual collars but it doesn't matter. It still looks good.

It's just a matter of taste bro.

My problem with these shirts is that the wings stripe go from the chest to the sleeves. If you choose not to pull up your sleeves your arm will looks retarded and if you do pull them up the wing stripes are not visible on the sleeves but only on the chest, which kind of loses all the point.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2018, 04:51:12 PM by lazioserbia »
Pages: 1 ... 139 140 [141]