Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8

Author Topic: Pick your 25!  (Read 9407 times)

Zouma

• Maestrelli son's
Re: Pick your 25!
« Reply #20 on: May 01, 2012, 08:09:15 PM »

Wasn't aware of that... I thought Astori/Ogbonna were the main targets with Cesare Natali and/or Francesco Acerbi also rumored to be coming in to fill the backup spots.

zoran

• Aquilotto
« Reply #21 on: May 01, 2012, 09:18:40 PM »

why 4-2-3-1 ?! = Mourinho, Real Madrid, ..Dortmund, Bayern, ..Manchester both, ..Montpellier HSC,... and so many other reasons which i won't write because no one will read ..so i will try to be more simple.

Lulic? = for me he was the best player this season even i think that his best games where at 4-3-1-2 formation in 3 line midfield on the left side, still i think that he can be the world class full back if he improve his defensive skills...
Hernanes position? = i see him very similar to Pirlo and yes i think that he should stick with his "natural" position(Sao Paulo) and also improve his defensive skills.
Macheda/Honda - i prefer right foot ("forward/wing") on the left side and opposite.

in:
A.Nesta, D.Srna, E.Maresca (all free from 30.06.2012)
Younes Belhanda - 12mill (his value from transfermarkt.de is 8mill but i think we may need 12 to 15 ..his agent is Demirovic Ajdin from Bosnia so i think Tare can find some similar language to convince)
Federico Macheda = 3mill
Benoit Pedretti = 3mill (last year Lille take him for 1.5mill)
Keisuke Honda = 12mill
Davide Faraoni = 3mill (if Maicon stays in Inter we may probably take him back)
Alessandro Matri = co owned for 7mill or buy for 14 (he heat the Juve bench so i think that this can be true)

so, yeah we may need around 40mill but check the players that i'm missing and i think that this can be realistic (Zarate, Floccari, Cana, Konko, Sculli, Kozak, Stendardo, Matuzalem, Foggia, Rocchi, Carrizo, Garrido...)

Captan = Nesta / vice = Macheda
here are 26 players including (Scarfagna, Crescenzi, Adeleke, Perpetuini, Ceccarelli, Mendincino, and if you add Berardi, Nesta, Macheda and Faraoni will be 10 Lazio products)

our main formation will be 4-2-3-1 but also can easy transform to 4-3-2-1 and 4-3-3 something like this:

Lulic, Gonzalez, Srna, Macheda are very quality versatility players that can play many positions and also there's Mauri :)
« Last Edit: May 01, 2012, 11:53:52 PM by zoran »

zoran

• Aquilotto
« Reply #22 on: May 01, 2012, 09:36:50 PM »

i forgot to add the coaches:
my first choice is Paolo Di Canio but knowing Lotitos chance for that are 0%
second is R.Mancini ..even if he win the league he wont stay ..i think if he like to get rest little from the big pressure will go in some team like Lazio  :) but also chance for that are around 5%
now to be more realistic:
3.Sinisha Mihajlovich
4.Pierluigi Casiraghi
5.Mauro Tassotti

Bobbi

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #23 on: May 02, 2012, 02:13:20 AM »

Very interesting topic you have started up Caxi, well done.

For me its a bit early to decide on a team of 25 players. I think once the season concludes I will have a better idea of who I want to remain, who I want to leave and who I want to be signed.

At the moment there are too many players we don't know if they will return or not (Zarate, Floccari, Sculli, Stendardo, Foggia and Carrizo for example). Also, players like Cana and possibly Candreva (I can't believe I'm saying this) I am still unsure about and believe they could be useful for next season.

I would love to see some youth team players promoted to the first team but again that depends on who is coaching Lazio next season. The likes of Crescenzi, Adeleke and Ceccarelli should be given a chance, whilst Perpetuini and Mendicino could also prove worthy.

drazvan

• LF Legend
« Reply #24 on: May 02, 2012, 09:07:19 AM »

i forgot to add the coaches:
my first choice is Paolo Di Canio but knowing Lotitos chance for that are 0%
second is R.Mancini ..even if he win the league he wont stay ..i think if he like to get rest little from the big pressure will go in some team like Lazio  :) but also chance for that are around 5%
now to be more realistic:
3.Sinisha Mihajlovich
4.Pierluigi Casiraghi
5.Mauro Tassotti

Zoran, you've forgot to be realistic. Matri, Honda, Srna? really? That's 50 mil right there. Juve paid last year 18 mil for Matri and I doubt that they will sell him for less than that. And you want to buy the captain of Shahtior, a club owned by sombeody who could buy our whole team just for fun...And Belhanda is chased by half Europe and Arsenal put a bit of 20 mil for him...The day Lotito will invest 70 mil in Lazio...

blue-white

• LazioLand Manager
  • LF Legend
« Reply #25 on: May 02, 2012, 09:12:29 AM »

Too much fantasy here....

Amir

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #26 on: May 02, 2012, 09:55:59 AM »

Too much fantasy here....

Well, in the topic like this, fantasy is allowed.
I would have waited for the end of the season for a topic like this, but nevertheless here is my team for next season:

Marchetti, Bizzari, Berardi

Due to being injury prone, we can`t afford to keep both Radu and Konko as starters. So, we need to buy at least one right back or one left back.
In central defense, we are rather covered and the addition of Breno will make the department complete.

In the middle, we have enough of central midfielders, so I would only add the one that I proposed in the other thread: Atalanta`s Scheloto. With Ederson there, I think we are rather well.
I would seriously consider getting rid of Matuzalem and Brocchi for physical reasons. They are too unfit to be counted upon seriously. We need strong players, capable of being injury free as much as possible.

Attack: this is the department we need to heavily invest. At least one class striker and another solid one.
After that, my starting 11 would look like this:

Marchetti

[RB]-Biava-Diakite-[LB]
Konko-Dias-Breno-Radu

[Gonzalez]-[Brocchi]-[Matu]-[Mauri]

Scheloto-Cana-Ledesma-Lulic

[Rocchi] - [Alfaro]

Klose - new striker

So, it is a straight 4-4-2 and the game would have to be based on SPEED from the wings, something which Lulic and Scheloto do not lack. Cana would control the midfield and Ledesma would have a more free role of making passes left and right.
The role of wing backs would also be of importance here.

In bold possible starters and their reserves.

This way we would have 2 fantastic teams
AVE LAZIO - Popolus tuus te acclamat

zoran

• Aquilotto
« Reply #27 on: May 02, 2012, 02:13:29 PM »

drazvan...juve sign Matri for 15mill he won't even play today against Lecce ..ok maybe we can't buy both Honda and Matri ..but Srna didn't sign new contract and he will leave ..we where interesting about him since 2006
i make my team with believe that can compete for scudetto and go to final stages of champions league ...i don't wanna make a mediocre team who will fight to stay in Serie A
we have a lots of deadwoods here that need to go... no more mediocre new signs ..i rather play with primavera team than buy someone like Alfaro !?! or Stanke
i don't believe that im in fantasy - i'm just optimistic :)
« Last Edit: May 02, 2012, 02:37:24 PM by zoran »

drazvan

• LF Legend
« Reply #28 on: May 02, 2012, 03:06:33 PM »

drazvan...juve sign Matri for 15mill he won't even play today against Lecce ..ok maybe we can't buy both Honda and Matri ..but Srna didn't sign new contract and he will leave ..we where interesting about him since 2006
i make my team with believe that can compete for scudetto and go to final stages of champions league ...i don't wanna make a mediocre team who will fight to stay in Serie A
we have a lots of deadwoods here that need to go... no more mediocre new signs ..i rather play with primavera team than buy someone like Alfaro !?! or Stanke
i don't believe that im in fantasy - i'm just optimistic :)

Matri was signed on loan for 2.5 mil and the payout of 15.5 = 18 mil total. He has a contract till 2014 with the probably Serie A Champions. He has played 29 games and scored 10 goals this season. I really doubt that he would be interested in coming to us who will barely make EL next season and even if by absurd he would have a passion for Lazio I really doubt that Juve will sell anything under their initial investment. Moreover if Juve will want to sell him I am sure Inter and Milan would be the first options. This is not optimistic. Thinking that we can buy Matri is the same as saying that we have a chance to sign Tevez.

And compete to scudetto and reach the final stages of CL....:)))....dude, we can't even make the initial stages of CL....:)))...we couldn't even pass the groups of EL....we drew twice with FC Vaslui! :))) thinking that we can beat Messi and Ronaldo when we can't defeat Papp and Sanmartean?
« Last Edit: May 02, 2012, 03:08:17 PM by drazvan »

zoran

• Aquilotto
« Reply #29 on: May 02, 2012, 04:09:53 PM »

that's why we need those players :)
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8