Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 351

Author Topic: Transfers and Rumours - 2012 (part II)  (Read 268606 times)

Jofo

• Aquila Imperiale
Re: Transfers and Rumours - 2012 (part II)
« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2012, 12:43:10 AM »

Breno, Ederson, Faubert! The three champions !!! Damn you Lotito!!!!!!!!!!

martinese

• LF Legend
« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2012, 08:53:26 AM »

Reminds me of Doumbia who also made a name fro himself in Young Boys before going to CSKA Moscow.

ilsemprelaziale

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2012, 10:01:05 AM »

I like this Mayuka guy from YBs..Petko`s school,fast,strong,good shoot and tehnique,very young..21 years old..

Mayuka...maka...maki...?  A new maki?
Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

Insanity is doing the exact...same thing over and over again expecting shit to change.. That Is Crazy

BoDz4

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #13 on: June 02, 2012, 10:52:08 AM »

I like this Mayuka guy from YBs..Petko`s school,fast,strong,good shoot and tehnique,very young..21 years old..

Mayuka...maka...maki...?  A new maki?

Emmanuel Mayuka YB 2011-12

You tell me?  :supsmile:  Maki`s talent for scoring goals is unrepeatable   :vcool:

Bobbi

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #14 on: June 02, 2012, 11:02:58 AM »

Faubert? Please no.

Hopefully Petkovic can attract some quality Swiss based players as he knows that league well. Lazio will likely get linked to some Eastern Europeans over the next few weeks too.

Laziale_fan

• Aquilotto
« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2012, 12:30:59 PM »

Breno, Ederson, Faubert! The three champions !!! Damn you Lotito!!!!!!!!!!

yeah, absolutely pathetic.. Lotito e Tare are *** assholes.

also this damn new coach. I still cant believe it. i'm trying to be nice but just can't. I hate you Lotito, Bastardo piece a shit.

blue-white

• LazioLand Manager
  • LF Legend
« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2012, 01:03:47 PM »

@Laziale_fan: a little bit more of mature behavour, please. We are always trying to discuss in the right way. Thank you!

to the transfers:

If you ask me, when the new coach really like to play with 3 attacking players - and maybe he wants to keep Zarate (what would also Lotito prefers), then we don't need to go for Nilmar and others. Maybe we are not playing in Europe, so we don't need to buy new players on positions where we already have ones.

Klose upfront/his subs: Flocc and Rocchi - for the attacking sides/flanks: Zarate, Lulic, Candreva
An injury man like Ederson....don't know. His wages will not be less, so - the only argument for me is, that he would be free transfer.
And if we bring him, there will be no other ones in the attack - except Zarate and Flocc will leave.
...but i don't think so.

What we need are one LB and a RB, because both now are often injured. And we need two real good ones. Subs for them - we have enough. Radu can also play in the center.

So you see that it's now important to wait what the new coach is planning (with or without Zarate and Flocc.). - if Flocc stays, we don't need a Yilmaz. That's simple.

ArmLaziale

• LF Legend
« Reply #17 on: June 02, 2012, 02:25:54 PM »

I tend to rely on Garrido as a LB, his last matches with Lazio were decent but a RB is a must, we all knew Konko was injury prone before he joined us, WE does not include lotito or tare obviously. We were linked with Sapunaru (another "bad boy") at some point, he would be good enough for us.

LofL

• LF Legend
« Reply #18 on: June 02, 2012, 02:46:41 PM »

I tend to rely on Garrido as a LB, his last matches with Lazio were decent but a RB is a must, we all knew Konko was injury prone before he joined us, WE does not include lotito or tare obviously. We were linked with Sapunaru (another "bad boy") at some point, he would be good enough for us.

How about just using Lulic on the right? He always use his right foot anyway, and he's played this position several times for his NT.

Then we can get Balzaretti on the left, he was amazing vs Russia last night.  :beer:

ArmLaziale

• LF Legend
« Reply #19 on: June 02, 2012, 04:30:54 PM »

Yea, but thing is, Lulic has defensive deficiencies, as we witnessed on a couple of occasions. I think the best position he could occupy is a wingback, left, right. No matter what happens though, Lulic is the last player that will have problems about his starting position while Petko is around.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 351