Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 351

Author Topic: Transfers and Rumours - 2012 (part II)  (Read 261994 times)

LofL

• LF Legend
Re: Transfers and Rumours - 2012 (part II)
« Reply #20 on: June 02, 2012, 04:39:28 PM »

Yea, but thing is, Lulic has defensive deficiencies, as we witnessed on a couple of occasions. I think the best position he could occupy is a wingback, left, right. No matter what happens though, Lulic is the last player that will have problems about his starting position while Petko is around.

I meant right wingback. I assume Petko will play 343, and Lulic would do great on the right too.

ArmLaziale

• LF Legend
« Reply #21 on: June 02, 2012, 04:42:17 PM »

3-4-3 would suit him greatly, he is doing great when coming from the deep.

Hadi Van Der Vaart

• LF Legend
Players come and go, but my Lazio is still eternal.
A ROMA LA LAZIO C'E SOLO LA LAZIO!!! FORZA LAZIO!!!

Ed

• LF Legend
« Reply #23 on: June 03, 2012, 03:23:17 PM »

I hope I am wrong but I thought I saw that Amauri's agent has mentioned us :ohnoo:

MAKI "I would like to say hello to you guys and I appreciate all you've been doing to me and I promise wherever I go I will always be available for you guys! Thanks, cheers!"

@Stevemakoz "Partita dominata alla grande. Complimenti ragazzi. Forza Lazio"

Hadi Van Der Vaart

• LF Legend
« Reply #24 on: June 03, 2012, 03:46:56 PM »

I hope I am wrong but I thought I saw that Amauri's agent has mentioned us :ohnoo:

i hope its the same with another bullshit.
Players come and go, but my Lazio is still eternal.
A ROMA LA LAZIO C'E SOLO LA LAZIO!!! FORZA LAZIO!!!

Zouma

• Maestrelli son's
« Reply #25 on: June 03, 2012, 05:40:44 PM »

So we're after Hetemaj according to Gazetta Dello Sport? Just had a look at his stats and he could be an interesting signing.

He made over twice as many tackles per game as Brocchi (3.6 v 1.4), made twice as many clearances (1.4 v 0.7) and almost twice as many interceptions (1.3 v 0.7).

I know those stats are a little skewed as Chievo were probably doing a lot more defending during their games than us, but still, he looks a decent option to provide cover in the center and I especially like his tackling stat as Ledesma was our most frequent tackler last season (3.0 per game) so with someone like Hetemaj in the center with him, he'd have a little more defensive help than Brocchi currently provides, meaning he'll be more free to focus on his passing game.

Kuzmanovic is a totally different player. He's a big guy and could be useful on set pieces as his 5 Bundesliga goals attest to, but his defensive game is worryingly poor. His biggest weakness is apparently his tacking and his strengths; long shots and passing, are already covered to some extent by a certain Mr Ledesma.

It will all depend on what formation we play but personally I'd rather see us go for Hetemaj who'll offer something we don't really have at the moment, rather than Kuzmanovic who, to be honest, seems like a second Ledesma but without our lad's defensive game.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2012, 05:47:55 PM by Zouma »

LofL

• LF Legend
« Reply #26 on: June 03, 2012, 06:14:21 PM »

Hetemaj only started 19 matches though. If we want a player from Chievo it have to be Bradley!

Zouma

• Maestrelli son's
« Reply #27 on: June 03, 2012, 06:32:21 PM »

He's off to Palermo by the sounds of things. I'd purposely kept my analysis to the two players mentioned on the homepage but I agree, I'd take Bradley before either of them. He's developing into a very good player and if he can stay fit, will be worth a lot of money a year or two down the line.

martinese

• LF Legend
« Reply #28 on: June 03, 2012, 06:35:03 PM »

Hetemaj would be a good signing but Faubert is the name that makes me want to puke ...

Zouma

• Maestrelli son's
« Reply #29 on: June 03, 2012, 06:41:34 PM »

He's really not up to much. I've seen quite a lot of him during his time with West Ham and he's always been very poor. He's a decent athlete but that's about it, he doesn't offer much as a footballer.

In my opinion we can do a lot better than him and shouldn't be fooled by the 6m West Ham paid for him. This is the same club that paid almost 9m for Savio Nsereko and gave Kieron Dyer a 100k a week contract...
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 351