Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 37

Author Topic: Igli Tare  (Read 25813 times)

Amir

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
Re: Igli Tare
« Reply #20 on: July 24, 2012, 11:19:13 AM »

Tare did ok on the market considering the tight budget and he speaks multiple languages as well, but his morale does not fit to my standards, I despise people like him.

How many times did you mert Tare (or any other Lazio related official)?
How long before Lazio did you know him? How many interviews of his did you listen ? The opinion of how many other former/current Lazio players you took into account when finding Tare as immoral person?
AVE LAZIO - Popolus tuus te acclamat

Caput Mundi

• LF Legend
« Reply #21 on: July 24, 2012, 11:29:16 AM »

I understand what you're saying, but Tare's job is to sign players, which is why everything is brought back to his actual work.

What is your beef with Tare? That as one of most senior players in the dressing room, he reported matters to Lotito [probably under instruction) who was well aware that Delio Rossi's dressing room was utterly chaotic?

It worries me more that we have a potential cheats in the dressing room but let's turn a blind eye there because they are Italian...  :whistle: (sorry, couldn't resist).

No, if you're referring to Sculli there - nothing to turn a blind eye at. I agree that too is a disgrace. Fortunately he's been removed from the team. Not sure what you mean about him being Italian.

Tare as a player owed his loyalty to his teammates, not to Lotito. Remember he hadn't retired then. Obviously he wouldn't have become our DS unless he was Lotito's agent in the dressing room but this is a choice he alone had to make.

It contributed to the discord in the dressing room. We all remember how bad the situation was at the time. Cliques can destroy the fabric of a club.

If you want to discuss the issues of moral within Lazio or Serie A, make a separate topic about it.

Sorry, that's fair enough.

I made this thread to discuss Igli Tare in general and opened with an argument. I figured once the argument has run its course people can use the thread to discuss him in general. You're a mod so feel free to rename or move the thread.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2012, 11:32:47 AM by Caput Mundi »
La Lazio Ť la nostra. Guai a chi la tocca.

Cash

• LF Legend
« Reply #22 on: July 24, 2012, 11:35:16 AM »

Tare is the "labour camp" guard, while Lotito tries to be Himmler. I don't mean that our players are jewish prisoners, just that Tare might have his positive sides for whichever reasons, but in the end he takes orders and hasn't got the balls to say no to his boss. After all, he has to be grateful of being in such an important position rather than being back on Albania doing whatever people are doing over there. You can see by looking at the body language and relationship between players and Tare that he is a c**t. And, there are quite a few more that would say what Cribari is saying, if anyone asked them... This I know for a fact after having spoken to some players a few years back...
Lotito VATTENE!

Caput Mundi

• LF Legend
« Reply #23 on: July 24, 2012, 11:46:21 AM »

Tare is the "labour camp" guard, while Lotito tries to be Himmler. I don't mean that our players are jewish prisoners, just that Tare might have his positive sides for whichever reasons, but in the end he takes orders and hasn't got the balls to say no to his boss. After all, he has to be grateful of being in such an important position rather than being back on Albania doing whatever people are doing over there. You can see by looking at the body language and relationship between players and Tare that he is a c**t. And, there are quite a few more that would say what Cribari is saying, if anyone asked them... This I know for a fact after having spoken to some players a few years back...

Any chance of revealing what they said? By PM if necessary to avoid defamation. :beer:
La Lazio Ť la nostra. Guai a chi la tocca.

ArmLaziale

• LF Legend
« Reply #24 on: July 24, 2012, 01:43:21 PM »

Tare did ok on the market considering the tight budget and he speaks multiple languages as well, but his morale does not fit to my standards, I despise people like him.

How many times did you mert Tare (or any other Lazio related official)?
How long before Lazio did you know him? How many interviews of his did you listen ? The opinion of how many other former/current Lazio players you took into account when finding Tare as immoral person?
Unfortunately I haven't had any chance to speak to anyone that includes Tare.
I have known hims from his days at Brescia and Bologna, but I had never payed attention to him before joining Lazio.
I am left to judge by materials from the internet, including opinions from laziali that had the chance to share a word with him, that includes the praises of blue white, describing him as an intelligent person.
Overall impressions-a puppet with no balls.
I did not use the word immoral, there are different types of morals.

Weninho

• LF Legend
« Reply #25 on: July 24, 2012, 03:45:14 PM »

The role of the regular sporting director in Italy is not only to find players but also to decide the general directions and the strategies for the club. His job is to work out a wider plan and to find a manager and players for that plan. He's head of negotiations and responsable for offloading players that are not in the managars plan.

That's why it is wrong to say that Igli Tare is a classical DS, yes. But to say that his only mission is to find players without caring about the moral aspect is twisting the argumentation in your own favor. One of Lotito's three famous paramethers when signing a player is the moral aspect and it's Tare's responsability to find those who fulfill his request.

There has been good transfers (Lulic, Kolarov, Biava etc) but there has also been horrible transfers (Cissť, Stankevicius, Alfaro etc). And it's not really a wild guess that Klose was brought here on false promises considering his reaction during the winter. And when it comes to offloading players with long contracts, how do you think Tare has handled that during the years?

Amir

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #26 on: July 25, 2012, 02:30:27 PM »

1. The role of the regular sporting director in Italy is not only to find players but also to decide the general directions and the strategies for the club. His job is to work out a wider plan and to find a manager and players for that plan. He's head of negotiations and responsable for offloading players that are not in the managars plan.

2. That's why it is wrong to say that Igli Tare is a classical DS, yes. But to say that his only mission is to find players without caring about the moral aspect is twisting the argumentation in your own favor. One of Lotito's three famous paramethers when signing a player is the moral aspect and it's Tare's responsability to find those who fulfill his request.

3. There has been good transfers (Lulic, Kolarov, Biava etc) but there has also been horrible transfers (Cissť, Stankevicius, Alfaro etc). And it's not really a wild guess that Klose was brought here on false promises considering his reaction during the winter.

4.And when it comes to offloading players with long contracts, how do you think Tare has handled that during the years?

1. Tare found Edy Reja and now Petkovic and gave them the best possible players the society could under current financial circumstances prevailing in the Italian football. Reja wanted to get rid of Zarate, Floccari, Stendardo etc - Tare sent them away.

2. About moral, I repeat this is a topic on its own and a very subjective thing to talk about. In particular when taking into consideration that most of us live hundreds or thousands of kilometers from where Lazio plays.

3. Cisse is not a bad transfer at all - the money invested for him was taken back from QPR. Stankevicious was purchased for less than a million and I also think it was not necessary move. Alfaro`s transfer can`t be judged yet. He came few months ago and got injured. Only after this season we can evaluate that.

4. Most of the player with long contracts (Stendardo, Zauri, Makinwa et al) were done before Tare became DS and as such we can`t blame him. Also, if you think he is bad at that, please name 1 DS from Serie A teams who has done better in offloading such contracts.

At least, we did not pay Zarate (2), Floccari (1,3), Stendardo (0,9), Foggia (0.7) et al last season.

When talking of offloading long contracts, one has to take into account that smaller teams can`t afford salaries paid by larges ones, hence they prefare to loan players out in hope of avoiding relegation.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2012, 02:32:18 PM by Amir »
AVE LAZIO - Popolus tuus te acclamat

Weninho

• LF Legend
« Reply #27 on: July 26, 2012, 03:32:58 AM »

1. Tare found Edy Reja and now Petkovic and gave them the best possible players the society could under current financial circumstances prevailing in the Italian football. Reja wanted to get rid of Zarate, Floccari, Stendardo etc - Tare sent them away.

He also "found" Ballardini. And you say Petkovic is a good solution while I say he is a bad one. The best possible players the society could get? No way. 15 millions or so were lined up for Honda (I'm not saying it was a good target) so the economical muscles existed, Lotito and Tare just could not spend it right and threw away a chance of making CL.

I agree that it was mainly Reja's call to send the players you mention away but is that really right? He intervened with the Stankevicius case and a competent DS should intervene when Floccari and Zarate are replaced with Cissť and Alfaro.

And what about the tactics and strategies? You asked me a question about other DS:s so I'll ask you this: What does Lazio stand for? How do we wanna play and in what way do we want to achieve success? For what mentality are we signing players?

2. About moral, I repeat this is a topic on its own and a very subjective thing to talk about. In particular when taking into consideration that most of us live hundreds or thousands of kilometers from where Lazio plays.

Fair enough but my point is that it's useless to discuss only the transfer moves in a topic that was ment for discussing Igli Tare. It's like discussing only football when talking about Paolo Di Canio. Lazio is more than just transfers in and transfers out. I would count Candreva as a great transfer that surprised me if that was the case...

3. Cisse is not a bad transfer at all - the money invested for him was taken back from QPR. Stankevicious was purchased for less than a million and I also think it was not necessary move. Alfaro`s transfer can`t be judged yet. He came few months ago and got injured. Only after this season we can evaluate that.

Stricly economically, agreed. But what about Cissť coming here seeing himself as a hero starting to yell at his teammated and create bad energy? What about the humiliation of selling a player that the club believed in and signed a long contract with? What about sending away Floccari and Zarate to make room for that clown?

4. Most of the player with long contracts (Stendardo, Zauri, Makinwa et al) were done before Tare became DS and as such we can`t blame him. Also, if you think he is bad at that, please name 1 DS from Serie A teams who has done better in offloading such contracts.

At least, we did not pay Zarate (2), Floccari (1,3), Stendardo (0,9), Foggia (0.7) et al last season.

When talking of offloading long contracts, one has to take into account that smaller teams can`t afford salaries paid by larges ones, hence they prefare to loan players out in hope of avoiding relegation.

Yes but examples of long contracts under Tare are Garrido, Stankevicius (3), Gonzalez, Konko, Alfaro, Sculli, Eliseu and Cissť. Was that really necessary? He is responsable of bringing players that can be part of the squad as long as they have contracts. If they don't, it's his responsability to send them away.

Who has done a better job offloading such contracts? Probobly none, because they have another president and a contract policy that is not stupid.

max_cady

• Aquilotto
« Reply #28 on: July 28, 2012, 04:07:13 AM »

That clown igli tare has no business being at Lazio, he should go back to where he came from..
« Last Edit: July 28, 2012, 04:08:59 AM by max_cady »

Bizzy

• Maestrelli son's
« Reply #29 on: July 28, 2012, 03:33:52 PM »

Igli Tare have fun
Best Regards
Bizzy
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 37