Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37]

Author Topic: Igli Tare  (Read 25797 times)

Rizmo

• LF Legend
Re: Igli Tare
« Reply #360 on: April 07, 2017, 02:25:02 PM »

And when all hope is lost out of nowhere appears the Bentlenial Falcon with "I can score with my ass" Manfre rushing to help his albino friend.

You can be cool, but you will never be Manfre cool.

That's true unless you're

... but I'm sure I'm correct and you are wrong.

"Maki man, Maki man, e'erbody do the Maki man, cos Maki can, Maki can, e'erbody know that Maki can cos he da man, he da man, e'erbody know that he da man, so be his fan, be his fan, e'erbody be the Maki fan" - Caxi dropping some truth on ya'll.

Ed

• LF Legend
« Reply #361 on: April 07, 2017, 03:11:01 PM »

:supsmile: Bentlenial Falcon! Haha! Manfre often was from a galaxy far, far away from football! Would he have his friend Chewmaka with him when they rescue Tare or would Maki take the more obvious role for his talents, the all powerful Jedi Knight Ayo-Mak Kenobimak?
MAKI "I would like to say hello to you guys and I appreciate all you've been doing to me and I promise wherever I go I will always be available for you guys! Thanks, cheers!"

@Stevemakoz "Partita dominata alla grande. Complimenti ragazzi. Forza Lazio"

lazioserbia

• LF Legend
« Reply #362 on: April 07, 2017, 03:22:10 PM »

And when Rudiger saw the karate black belt around Manfredini's arm he shit himself, got into his Prius, started the engine at third attempt and drove off slowly.

The albino friend  :razz: :razz: 

In all that panic Rudiger forgot about the Black Mambinho in his trunk. Bastos called to let him know that Mambinho is having a great time in sightseeing the Rome's historical monuments and asked if one of the windows could be opened because Mambinho loves to interact with random passengers. "Is that the "Colossssssssseum" bella?" he asked one pretty lady before spitting at her deep cleavage. The lady threw her shoe, hit the Prius back door which caused the motor breakdown.  :razz:  :beer:
« Last Edit: April 07, 2017, 03:24:48 PM by lazioserbia »

Rizmo

• LF Legend
« Reply #363 on: April 07, 2017, 03:43:15 PM »

Manfre often was from a galaxy far, far away from football!

got into his Prius, started the engine at third attempt and drove off slowly.

:supsmile: This is too much. I'm at work but have to go home now before I pee myself (or it might've already happened)
... but I'm sure I'm correct and you are wrong.

"Maki man, Maki man, e'erbody do the Maki man, cos Maki can, Maki can, e'erbody know that Maki can cos he da man, he da man, e'erbody know that he da man, so be his fan, be his fan, e'erbody be the Maki fan" - Caxi dropping some truth on ya'll.

ilsemprelaziale

• LF Legend
« Reply #364 on: May 10, 2017, 12:00:55 PM »

Sabatini heading to Inter so i guess Tare will remain with us for now..

That's if this was anything more than bullshit  :supsmile:
Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

Insanity is doing the exact...same thing over and over again expecting shit to change.. That Is Crazy

Sile

• LF Legend
« Reply #365 on: May 10, 2017, 12:05:39 PM »

Tare is getting a lot of praise from what I've read, and to be honest some of the incoming transfers have been rock solid. Mostly they applauded the acquisition of Milinkovic.
I'm still on the fence with our transfer policy
Bike to work. Work to live. Live to bike.

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #366 on: May 10, 2017, 12:16:39 PM »

Sabatini heading to Inter so i guess Tare will remain with us for now..

Sabatini isn't heading to Inter to be DS. It was Piero Ausilio that Tare was said to be replacing. He's staying at Inter.

I do think it means Tare stays at Lazio, but I wouldn't rule out that Inter were interested in Tare as clearly there was a vacancy going and Tare's old colleague Pioli was doing well at the time.

Tare did recently say it's his dream to manage Albania one day. I'd never take it for granted that he'd stick around.
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37]