Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 48

Author Topic: Thomas Strakosha  (Read 8954 times)

LofL

• LF Legend
Thomas Strakosha
« on: August 24, 2012, 06:30:40 PM »

Position: Goalkeeper
Nationality: Albanian
Date of birth: 19.03.1995

Discuss all about Thomas Strakosha here!

LofL

• LF Legend
Re: Thomas Strakosha
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2013, 10:19:22 PM »

I really like what I have seen from this guy. Man of the match in the derby today!

Eka_Baron

• LF Legend
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2013, 02:41:34 AM »

although I just watched the last 10 min of the Game,I saw that strakosha deny some golden chances that rioma had. and I agree He is our MoM.

strakosha seems like a prospect player for us in the future.

Amir

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
Thomas Strakosha
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2016, 09:45:20 AM »

There is a news article today that Lazio rejected an offer by Cardiff city for Strakosha who offered him a 3 years deal with a better salary and a guaranteed first choice. Having sold Berisha, Lazio rejected his sale and now there are rumors that he is becoming our second choice keeper, beating the newcomer Vargic in the hierarchy.

Only an injury to Marchetti will show how things stand as far as our keepers are concerned.
AVE LAZIO - Popolus tuus te acclamat

Cathal

« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2016, 09:49:17 AM »

I knew we'd a topic for Strakosha somewhere. Merged them together.

I find it hard to believe the club think that lowly of Vargic. He's a Croatian international after all, but if the rumours are true, says something about how much effort we put into scouting/researching.

edo_shehb

• Maestrelli son's
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2016, 10:21:24 AM »

I knew we'd a topic for Strakosha somewhere. Merged them together.

I find it hard to believe the club think that lowly of Vargic. He's a Croatian international after all, but if the rumours are true, says something about how much effort we put into scouting/researching.

hmm, I think it was you (or at least somebody else here in this forum) that saying there's less and less people doing actual scouting these day.....

back to topic, now really do we have to pray Marchetti got injured or ban so this kid has his chance?, doesnt seem right to me

Sile

• LF Legend
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2016, 10:25:50 AM »

Wouldn't be the first time the management totally misjudged keepers.

I'd say give Vargic a chance, he's been excellent in Croatian league, not really comparable to SerieA but still. Coppa matches would be a good training.

On the topic of keepers, I'm kinda pissed at how good Handanovic turned out to be, while he was with us he conceded goals from the half-way line against bloody Treviso. F*cker
Bike to work. Work to live. Live to bike.

Cathal

« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2016, 10:39:46 AM »

hmm, I think it was you (or at least somebody else here in this forum) that saying there's less and less people doing actual scouting these day.....

Yeah, we don't have any scouts, but I'd like to think some sort of homework was done on Vargic.

On the topic of keepers, I'm kinda pissed at how good Handanovic turned out to be, while he was with us he conceded goals from the half-way line against bloody Treviso. F*cker

I am really trying to recall what you are referring to. Pretty sure nothing like that occurred in a competitive game.

edo_shehb

• Maestrelli son's
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2016, 10:46:25 AM »

wait, when was this happen? / what year?, I mean I heard that handanovic was in our squad before but I thought he's like in the primavera not the 2nd or 3rd keeper

Cathal

« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2016, 10:54:34 AM »

We had Handanovic in 05-06. The club got into something of a dispute with Sereni who ended up leaving in January and Handanovic was third choice behind Peruzzi and Ballotta. I know he played, but it was 1 or 2 games at most and I don't remember which games, and I don't remember the goal Sile is talking about.

Maybe worth a visit to LazioWiki...
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 48