Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 48

Author Topic: Thomas Strakosha  (Read 8963 times)

Ed

• LF Legend
Re: Thomas Strakosha
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2016, 01:27:37 PM »

Handanovic played just the one league game, keeping a clean sheet in a 1-0 win against Parma on May 14th 2006. Rocchi scored the winner and interestingly there was a very rare appearance on the bench for the incredible Dane Christian Keller! Actually, there were several surprise names in the lineup that day who were, thankfully, rarely ever seen again! Our old friends Fernando Couto and Corradi were playing for Parma.

LAZIO: Handanovic, Oddo, Siviglia (80' Piccolo), Stendardo, Giallombardo, Behrami, Zauri, Liverani (55' Bonanni), Manfredini, Di Canio, Rocchi (68' Tare). A disposizione: Ballotta, Belleri, Keller, Siqueira. Allenatore: D.Rossi.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2016, 01:35:48 PM by Ed »
MAKI "I would like to say hello to you guys and I appreciate all you've been doing to me and I promise wherever I go I will always be available for you guys! Thanks, cheers!"

@Stevemakoz "Partita dominata alla grande. Complimenti ragazzi. Forza Lazio"

Crni Đorđe

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2016, 01:38:24 PM »

Oh, I remember that Rocchi goal, was pure class volley. Rocchi was beast during that days!

But look at that lineup. It's legendary one.  :supsmile:
« Last Edit: September 02, 2016, 01:40:48 PM by Crni Đorđe »
sky blue is the color
eagle and shield are symbols...

edo_shehb

• Maestrelli son's
« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2016, 02:05:44 PM »

Handanovic played just the one league game, keeping a clean sheet in a 1-0 win against Parma on May 14th 2006. Rocchi scored the winner and interestingly there was a very rare appearance on the bench for the incredible Dane Christian Keller! Actually, there were several surprise names in the lineup that day who were, thankfully, rarely ever seen again! Our old friends Fernando Couto and Corradi were playing for Parma.

LAZIO: Handanovic, Oddo, Siviglia (80' Piccolo), Stendardo, Giallombardo, Behrami, Zauri, Liverani (55' Bonanni), Manfredini, Di Canio, Rocchi (68' Tare). A disposizione: Ballotta, Belleri, Keller, Siqueira. Allenatore: D.Rossi.

waaaaaait, who is this giallombardo dude??,

I mean i knew all the other legend like  tare bonnani or siquera  :bravo:, but for the life of me I cant remember this giallombardo dudes even after I google him out................. :wuzz:

Juzko

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2016, 03:50:39 PM »

"During his time with the Biancoceleste, Handanovič played three matches and conceded six goals.

On 14 May 2006, in the last day of 2005–06 season, Handanović, with the number 24, played his first and last match for Lazio, keeping a clean sheet against Parma in a 1–0 home win." -Wikipedia

So other than that clean sheet, 6 goals in 2 coppa (or something) games.

Giolazio

• LazioLand Manager
  • LF Legend
« Reply #14 on: September 02, 2016, 04:13:31 PM »

waaaaaait, who is this giallombardo dude??,

I mean i knew all the other legend like  tare bonnani or siquera  :bravo:, but for the life of me I cant remember this giallombardo dudes even after I google him out................. :wuzz:

Giallombardo was a wing back for us. Was here a few seasons.

Ed

• LF Legend
« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2016, 05:37:05 PM »

"During his time with the Biancoceleste, Handanovič played three matches and conceded six goals.

So other than that clean sheet, 6 goals in 2 coppa (or something) games.

Hmm, I think that must be wrong because we only played four games in that season's Coppa, letting in only two goals across two games against Inter in the quarter finals.

Wasn't Giallombardo only here for one year on loan from Livorno? Whatever, he was a very forgettable player even compared to some of the others we've suffered over the years! Piccolo only played a couple of times, Bonanni didn't get many more and Siqueira never appeared but eventually somehow turned up at Atletico!
MAKI "I would like to say hello to you guys and I appreciate all you've been doing to me and I promise wherever I go I will always be available for you guys! Thanks, cheers!"

@Stevemakoz "Partita dominata alla grande. Complimenti ragazzi. Forza Lazio"

Sile

• LF Legend
« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2016, 05:48:47 PM »

I could swear it was Handanovic, but it could be Sereni, my memory isn't what it used to be.

Did a quick google of Sereni and found he went to jail for sexual molestation of his daughter? Jeez
Bike to work. Work to live. Live to bike.

ilsemprelaziale

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #17 on: September 02, 2016, 06:14:14 PM »

There's some more context around a scorned ex wife and a daughter suddenly retracting her statement. Wouldn't be the first man to get screwed over by a woman using their kids as a weapon..

"The accusations emerged during a bitter divorce and custody battle.

“We will certainly appeal this very surprising sentence,” explained his lawyers.

“Even the little girl, whose testimony was recorded many times by her mother, later admitted the accusations against her father were not true.”"
Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

Insanity is doing the exact...same thing over and over again expecting shit to change.. That Is Crazy

Giolazio

• LazioLand Manager
  • LF Legend
« Reply #18 on: September 02, 2016, 06:27:54 PM »

Wasn't Giallombardo only here for one year on loan from Livorno? Whatever, he was a very forgettable player even compared to some of the others we've suffered over the years! Piccolo only played a couple of times, Bonanni didn't get many more and Siqueira never appeared but eventually somehow turned up at Atletico!

Yeah you're right, I must be thinking of my FM game coz I kept him around haha.

phantomm1976

• LF Legend
« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2016, 11:20:44 PM »

Better that I expected.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 48