Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12

Author Topic: NFL THREAD  (Read 5116 times)

Crni Đorđe

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
Re: NFL THREAD
« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2015, 04:15:26 PM »

Anyway, Mariota had awesome debut.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2015, 05:32:20 PM by Crni Đorđe »
sky blue is the color
eagle and shield are symbols...

Crni Đorđe

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2015, 01:49:05 AM »

So after a good pre-season, despite some interesting player trades, my Eagles start the season with a loss. Yay!

Watched Falcons - Eagles couple hours ago and Chip Kelly's offensive thoughts let Bradford vulnerable for most of the match. He really got beated. Don't know can Bradford last for entire season, with his history of injuries.

On a side note, Terrell Suggs torn ACL and his season is over. Ouch, Ravens wounded hard here.
sky blue is the color

inhocsignovinces

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2015, 03:26:46 AM »

keenan allen and chris ivory came up big for my fantasy team this week.
T’avemo arzato la coppa in faccia.

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2015, 07:44:44 AM »

We could probably very easily do a LazioLand league next year. Think NFL is growing enough in this part of the world to get enough participants. And it's one of those fantasy games where you can be pretty clueless and still make a fist of it.

Stefano6

• LF Legend
« Reply #14 on: September 17, 2015, 09:01:30 AM »

So after a good pre-season, despite some interesting player trades, my Eagles start the season with a loss. Yay!

Watched Falcons - Eagles couple hours ago and Chip Kelly's offensive thoughts let Bradford vulnerable for most of the match. He really got beated. Don't know can Bradford last for entire season, with his history of injuries.

On a side note, Terrell Suggs torn ACL and his season is over. Ouch, Ravens wounded hard here.

I dont think Bradford has ever played a full season. I was so annoyed that we traded Foles.

Sanchez was a good backup when he came in last year so it could be worse I guess.

inhocsignovinces

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2015, 01:41:32 AM »

We could probably very easily do a LazioLand league next year. Think NFL is growing enough in this part of the world to get enough participants. And it's one of those fantasy games where you can be pretty clueless and still make a fist of it.

that would be awesome. nfl is a great game.  i have always maintained that i am either unaware or do not know any game that requires each individual effort equally like the nfl. it truly is a team sport beyond any other 'team sport'.

inhocsignovinces

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2015, 01:42:28 AM »

I dont think Bradford has ever played a full season. I was so annoyed that we traded Foles.

Sanchez was a good backup when he came in last year so it could be worse I guess.

the reaction here in philadelphia was similar. more so confused. they thought they were getting mariota here though, it was all the talk until the draft, when clearly, philadelphia didn't end up with mariota. bradford, if he were to remain healthy, would be a top 5 quarterback.

Stefano6

• LF Legend
« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2015, 09:13:20 AM »

I agree, when hes healthy hes great, but he breaks too easily. A bit like Ederson I guess!

I was initially annoyed we traded McCoy but then replacing him with Murray, and saving some money on his contract, was a smart move.

I was more annoyed we traded Foles, because in him I really thought we had another 10yr + QB like McNabb. Now were going to have to trade or draft again in the next few years when Sanchez gets past it and Bradford is inevitably injured.

Crni Đorđe

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2015, 11:07:51 AM »

I agree, when hes healthy hes great, but he breaks too easily. A bit like Ederson I guess!

I was initially annoyed we traded McCoy but then replacing him with Murray, and saving some money on his contract, was a smart move.

I was more annoyed we traded Foles, because in him I really thought we had another 10yr + QB like McNabb. Now were going to have to trade or draft again in the next few years when Sanchez gets past it and Bradford is inevitably injured.

And what you have to say on last night 'performance' from Bradford and co.?  :supsmile:

Steelers destroyed 49ers completely. Big Ben was present, Antonio Brown was magnificent, DeAngelo Williams was unstoppable. It's 49ers, not a heartbeat team, but that was one of the most superior ramming I saw in long time.
It was domination from the start, that even Vick entered field in last three minutes.

Romo out with collarbone injury.
sky blue is the color

Stefano6

• LF Legend
« Reply #19 on: September 21, 2015, 11:25:58 AM »

I only watched the first half as I needed to be up early today. At losing 6-0 at half time, I thought we had a chance, didnt think we were playing badly.
Woke up today to see we lost 20-10. Not a good start to the season!

At least Bradford is alive and Murray had a decent game. Dont know how many more losses the board will allow though after the merry go round of trades that Kelly did.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12