Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 39

Author Topic: The Gaming Thread  (Read 4159 times)

Caxi

The Gaming Thread
« on: November 02, 2012, 08:03:24 PM »

We've had a few of these over the years but let's have one topic once and for all for games, be it on a PC, a console, on your mobile, or in your browser.

Caxi

Re: The Gaming Thread
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2012, 08:06:03 PM »

To kickstart things, I'd like to know if anyone has any recommendations for a 360 gamer. Basically, as I get older, I want to play very different games, unlike anything I've played before. I mastered F1 2011 and indulge in Skyrim from time to time having completed my Mass Effect experience. Now I want to buy something new and fresh with a limited amount of cash. FIFA 2013 is in mind because I haven't had a FIFA since '09 and the new one is quite neat, but I've been looking at Dishonored and wondering if that's unique enough to warrant my cash. I've never played an Assassin's Creed game either so I may be tempted there although I am guessing all three will be lumbered into a pack in 2013.

ArmLaziale

• LF Legend
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2012, 08:57:45 PM »

Fifa 2013..it's ok, but not something huge. I have to say, I don't play many games apart from the Blizzard ones and EA. I don't know if you like games like WOW and Diablo, but those are long term investments. Now I pay Diablo 3, many people say it's not as good as Diablo 2, but the constant upgrades are making it better and better and PVP arena is expected too. Of course it's for PC.

flurffmeister

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2012, 06:17:46 AM »

Who's up for a fifa 13 match?
add me on psn : mariosso04 and i will kick ur a$$.
Il tricolore non cancella l'odore.
Lotito Vattene.

Super Ram

• Maestrelli son's
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2012, 06:41:35 AM »

Who's up for a fifa 13 match?
add me on psn : mariosso04 and i will kick ur a$$.
You seem very confident my friend.. I don't remember you being that good in FIFA13..  :whistle:
They choose to fly.. where eagles dare!

Hadi Van Der Vaart

• LF Legend
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2012, 08:15:14 AM »

Is there someone still playing "spider solitaire" in here???  :ops: :ops:
Players come and go, but my Lazio is still eternal.
FORZA LAZIO!!!

ilsemprelaziale

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2012, 03:35:54 PM »

This thread is surprisingly dead  :what: Time to kickstart it!

Games I am currently playing:

Fifa 13 on 360. Mostly playing career where you get to run the club as a manager. Having loads of fun with Lazio in my career there.

Football manager 13. The creators of the game don't like Lazio I suspect. Took over the club and the starting budget of the club was 3 million euros for transfers..what? Still ended up 3rd though with some luck. Juventus are too strong in this game, they went on a 16 match win streak in the beginning.

Far Cry 3   If you're into FPS games and feel like playing a game where you could end up spending +100 hours if you are the type who likes adventures, then look no further
The new Hitman game, haven't had time to play more than a few missions, but overall best Hitman game in the series

X-com, surprisingly good despite how simple a game it is. Excellent if you like tactical games.

I am considering buying the new pro evo game, anyone tried it?
Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

Insanity is doing the exact...same thing over and over again expecting shit to change.. That Is Crazy

Eka_Baron

• LF Legend
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2012, 07:29:20 PM »

Football manager 13. The creators of the game don't like Lazio I suspect. Took over the club and the starting budget of the club was 3 million euros for transfers..what? Still ended up 3rd though with some luck. Juventus are too strong in this game, they went on a 16 match win streak in the beginning.

its even worse few years back ago. when I played FM 2009/2010 the Lazio transfer budget is 0  :vcool:

LofL

• LF Legend
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2012, 07:37:42 PM »

its even worse few years back ago. when I played FM 2009/2010 the Lazio transfer budget is 0  :vcool:

You guys have to remember that when the game is released the transfer window is already over, meaning we had already spent much money on Zarate and Matuzalem. It's natural that the budget was not so high then, making it more realistic.

It's easy anyway to gain some money since our squad is so big.

The Undertaker

• LF Legend
« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2012, 07:40:58 PM »

Metal Gear Solid... The best ever gaming franchise...

Waiting for MGS:Ground Zeroes now.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 39