Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 39

Author Topic: The Gaming Thread  (Read 4161 times)

ilsemprelaziale

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
Re: The Gaming Thread
« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2012, 07:42:11 PM »

I am actually finding it very hard to sell any of the Lazio players that I wanted to get rid of, the deadwood as we call them in here. Usually it ends up with me having to offer the player to all clubs at a much lower price than he is set to by the game and then they player also want compensation for leaving, so like i have to pay wages as well :D

Stupid game in some ways, but so addictive
Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

Insanity is doing the exact...same thing over and over again expecting shit to change.. That Is Crazy

Eka_Baron

• LF Legend
« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2012, 09:44:54 PM »

I am actually finding it very hard to sell any of the Lazio players that I wanted to get rid of, the deadwood as we call them in here.

nah,it was also happen to me. and the best solution for this is :

add new manager   :razz:  :razz:

u know what I mean  :beer:

Caxi

« Reply #12 on: December 22, 2012, 12:45:42 PM »

This thread is surprisingly dead  :what: Time to kickstart it!

Games I am currently playing:

Fifa 13 on 360. Mostly playing career where you get to run the club as a manager. Having loads of fun with Lazio in my career there.

Football manager 13. The creators of the game don't like Lazio I suspect. Took over the club and the starting budget of the club was 3 million euros for transfers..what? Still ended up 3rd though with some luck. Juventus are too strong in this game, they went on a 16 match win streak in the beginning.

Far Cry 3   If you're into FPS games and feel like playing a game where you could end up spending +100 hours if you are the type who likes adventures, then look no further
The new Hitman game, haven't had time to play more than a few missions, but overall best Hitman game in the series

X-com, surprisingly good despite how simple a game it is. Excellent if you like tactical games.

I am considering buying the new pro evo game, anyone tried it?

Pro Evo feels so inferior to FIFA nowadays. Been playing since ISS Pro 98, and back then it was a far better game but not now. New one has got good reviews but unless you are a PES enthusiast, I'd stay clear.

Some very interesting games out now, I need to be selective. Far Cry 3 is very tempting but I've actually never finished the original. I've only an old Xbox up with the family so might get it done over Christmas!

ilsemprelaziale

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #13 on: December 22, 2012, 06:24:06 PM »

This thread is surprisingly dead  :what: Time to kickstart it!

Games I am currently playing:

Fifa 13 on 360. Mostly playing career where you get to run the club as a manager. Having loads of fun with Lazio in my career there.

Football manager 13. The creators of the game don't like Lazio I suspect. Took over the club and the starting budget of the club was 3 million euros for transfers..what? Still ended up 3rd though with some luck. Juventus are too strong in this game, they went on a 16 match win streak in the beginning.

Far Cry 3   If you're into FPS games and feel like playing a game where you could end up spending +100 hours if you are the type who likes adventures, then look no further
The new Hitman game, haven't had time to play more than a few missions, but overall best Hitman game in the series

X-com, surprisingly good despite how simple a game it is. Excellent if you like tactical games.

I am considering buying the new pro evo game, anyone tried it?

Pro Evo feels so inferior to FIFA nowadays. Been playing since ISS Pro 98, and back then it was a far better game but not now. New one has got good reviews but unless you are a PES enthusiast, I'd stay clear.

Some very interesting games out now, I need to be selective. Far Cry 3 is very tempting but I've actually never finished the original. I've only an old Xbox up with the family so might get it done over Christmas!

I was a pro evo fan too back in the day, I really don't know how Konami managed to ruin that game as much as they did. They must have lost some key developer at some point, because it was just from one year to the next that it went to from great to awful.

I am still going to buy the new one though, just to try something else :)

Apparently the new assasins creed game is excellent? too bad i never really got into that series, didn't even play the first one.

Insanity is doing the exact...same thing over and over again expecting shit to change.. That Is Crazy

ilsemprelaziale

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #14 on: April 11, 2013, 11:38:39 AM »

I just got a job in the gaming industry again, used to work for Blizzard here in Ireland and now I will be working for the guys that makes games like Elder Scrolls, Fallout and the doom/quake series. Should be a lot of fun  :vcool:

What games are you guys playing at the moment?

I am playing the new bioshock game, possibly the best game I have played for like a year. Other than that, it's mainly Fifa and Skyrim at the moment.

I just saw that a HD version of age of empires 2 is coming out  :what: might give that a try

ArmLaziale

• LF Legend
« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2013, 11:40:52 AM »

You worked for Blizzard, should I blame you for the crappy Diablo 3? My worst waste of money in recent years.

ilsemprelaziale

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2013, 11:44:01 AM »

You worked for Blizzard, should I blame you for the crappy Diablo 3? My worst waste of money in recent years.

That was launched after I left, so no  :vcool:

But I agree, that game was a huge dissapointment. I completed the main story once and that was it.

Caxi

« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2013, 11:57:25 AM »

I just got a job in the gaming industry again, used to work for Blizzard here in Ireland and now I will be working for the guys that makes games like Elder Scrolls, Fallout and the doom/quake series. Should be a lot of fun  :vcool:

What games are you guys playing at the moment?

I am playing the new bioshock game, possibly the best game I have played for like a year. Other than that, it's mainly Fifa and Skyrim at the moment.

I just saw that a HD version of age of empires 2 is coming out  :what: might give that a try

You got a job with Bethesda? I've always wanted to work in the games industry, not as in developing games or creating software but as in composing music or writing scripts. Would be my dream job but not exactly easy to get into I wouldn't think.

I play Skyrim a lot, but I've just bought L.A. Noire and Metro 2033 on the cheap and have inherited Battlefield 3 from a mate. Any of you guys played them? Enjoying L.A. Noire, but it's quite repetitive, yet to play the other two.

ilsemprelaziale

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #18 on: April 11, 2013, 12:14:04 PM »

Zenimax, but they own Bethesda so same thing I guess. Really looking forward to starting.

I played LA Noire back when it came out, it was fun in the beginning but eventually it felt like you were doing the same stuff over and over and then I got bored from it. A shame really, as overall the idea behind the game..being a detective and all..was new and refreshing.

Caxi

« Reply #19 on: April 11, 2013, 12:29:31 PM »

Zenimax, of course.

I played LA Noire back when it came out, it was fun in the beginning but eventually it felt like you were doing the same stuff over and over and then I got bored from it. A shame really, as overall the idea behind the game..being a detective and all..was new and refreshing.

My thoughts exactly, but I anticipated that which is why I've waited. I find myself doing that a lot now - I want games that offer something I've never tried before and I like to wait til they are super affordable to do so.

I had the original Bioshock, liked it and I think many games have taken a leaf out of its book, but I don't think it was the best game on the 360 as some would claim. How different is Infinite? I didn't buy Bioshock 2 but since I played the original, would be tempted to get both at some stage.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 39