Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 39

Author Topic: The Gaming Thread  (Read 4163 times)

ilsemprelaziale

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
Re: The Gaming Thread
« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2013, 12:35:09 PM »

Well they are very similar in the sense that it feels like an old world of course and that you feel like you're part of a city that is lost to the rest of the world..this time just in the air instead of underwater. Gotta admit one thing though, when playing Bioshock you got this feeling that you were underwater and sometimes it could almost be clautostropic, you don't feel that here

Infinite just feels a lot more polished, the graphics are amazing, the story works well and this person who you are protecting throughout the game makes the story more interesting. I won't spoil anything, but will just say this is a game everyone should play.
Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

Insanity is doing the exact...same thing over and over again expecting shit to change.. That Is Crazy

Caxi

« Reply #21 on: April 11, 2013, 12:38:01 PM »

Have you played Bioshock 2? I presume you could just skip it and nothing would be lost?

There's 2 things I really want to get from gamers and the opinion of gamers rather than IGN or any other site:

(a) Are there any mainsteam(ish) games that are incredibly unique and should be played? Thinking specifically for the 360 here, and I don't care how old.
(b) Any games that people have not finished, or more to the point, not been able to?

ilsemprelaziale

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #22 on: April 11, 2013, 12:46:25 PM »

Have you played Bioshock 2? I presume you could just skip it and nothing would be lost?

There's 2 things I really want to get from gamers and the opinion of gamers rather than IGN or any other site:

(a) Are there any mainsteam(ish) games that are incredibly unique and should be played? Thinking specifically for the 360 here, and I don't care how old.
(b) Any games that people have not finished, or more to the point, not been able to?

I played the 2nd one but did not like it that much really, it didn't feel like bioshock at all. I played like 30 minutes and was bored, never played it again. a shame really. This new Bioshock game is completely different though and I would say it's better than the first one.

a: Well I just started playing the fallout games again, they are truly unique. Post apocalyptic world due to nuclear war. If you like an action-rpg you will like this..And they are kinda cheap now, you can get them preowned or on xbox live. I would buy fallout 3 and fallout new vegas if I were you. The unique part for me is that you are free to do what you want, no hand helding or linear story. And one point you can choose to disarm a nuke that is in a settlement and save them or you can be a bad guy and set off the nuke from a distance and everyone dies.

b: I usually decide on whether I like the game or not within the first hour of gameplay. If I keep playing it beyond that time frame, it usually means it is good :)

Insanity is doing the exact...same thing over and over again expecting shit to change.. That Is Crazy

Super Ram

• Maestrelli son's
« Reply #23 on: April 11, 2013, 01:35:29 PM »

I remember two games from the old days (PS though not 360):
1- Project IGI
2- Black
I played them over and over again..
I also used to play Army of Two, cooperative mode, with my cousin.. we really enjoyed it..
Games never finished: Flashpoint.. it was too complicated to play!
They choose to fly.. where eagles dare!

Caxi

« Reply #24 on: April 11, 2013, 02:24:31 PM »

Keep these coming. I have no problems going out and nabbing myself a couple of these suggestions, no matter how old. I've got a PSOne in perfect working order and an Xbox to boot.

ilsemprelaziale

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #25 on: April 11, 2013, 02:26:26 PM »

Keep these coming. I have no problems going out and nabbing myself a couple of these suggestions, no matter how old. I've got a PSOne in perfect working order and an Xbox to boot.

Did you play the GTA games? If not, get GTA4 the full pack or whatever it is called, comes with two add ons..full value

blue-white

• LazioLand Manager
  • LF Legend
« Reply #26 on: April 11, 2013, 02:41:37 PM »

I'm most playing Fifa, but sometimes, i need a shooter. Far Cry 3 was great. I really liked it.
For this year, i don't really know if i will by the new Assassin's Creed (Pirate Style) or not....?!

One thing is pretty sure - Battlefield 4 is a must buy!

Caxi

« Reply #27 on: April 11, 2013, 02:43:24 PM »

Did you play the GTA games? If not, get GTA4 the full pack or whatever it is called, comes with two add ons..full value

Here's the thing - I've never played GTA! And it's definitely something I'm going to get my hands on soon, so I might buy the full pack.

Basically, I grew up playing Final Fantasy, Tekken and racing games, never really got into proper shooters like COD but would fancy a bit of Halo. As I've got older, I find myself trying to challenge myself so I'm going for more unusual games, buying less sequels, trying to finish games comprehensively before I buy a new title etc.

Eka_Baron

• LF Legend
« Reply #28 on: April 12, 2013, 11:38:32 AM »

This is the new games for ps4 that will be launch soon-It much like The GTA's

!

anyway,anybody here playing Resident Evil before?

Lazio-Irish

• Aquilotto
« Reply #29 on: April 12, 2013, 12:41:49 PM »

Xbox live fifa13 anyone? Im unstopable with Aquille  :supsmile:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 39