Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39]

Author Topic: The Gaming Thread  (Read 4162 times)

lazioserbia

• LF Legend
Re: The Gaming Thread
« Reply #380 on: February 16, 2018, 06:20:47 PM »

I've opened two cases just for fun because I had 5 euros in my steam account, like you already said  :razz:

Got one UMP and one Five Seven skin but those guns I rarely use so I traded them for a bunch of other stuff.

I'm not that into skins anyway and even if I got a valuable one I'd sell it right away.

Thanks for the advice  :beer:

Sile

• LF Legend
« Reply #381 on: February 16, 2018, 08:41:42 PM »

Buying skins for an online game has got to be the most retarded 1st world shit way to waste money.
Bike to work. Work to live. Live to bike.

lazioserbia

• LF Legend
« Reply #382 on: February 16, 2018, 08:51:45 PM »

Buying skins for an online game has got to be the most retarded 1st world shit way to waste money.

If someone is willing to waste money then someone is also able to make money  :twinkle:

It is very retarded to waste thousands of dollars on a knife that looks cool but that's what people do.

Cnon

• LF Legend
« Reply #383 on: February 17, 2018, 08:55:15 AM »

That's what I thought when they added the skins but there is something intriguing about them. And the thing is that it's not like you waste money because you can sell the skins and get your money back. That's why I bought mine, to make me happier when I play a game that I consider a hobby and when I quit the game, I'll just sell the skins and get my money back and even more. So it's win-win situation, at least for me.
It might not be perfect but I can stretch to maybe 75% close to perfect. That's all you get Cathal, 25%  :fingerup:

lazioserbia

• LF Legend
« Reply #384 on: February 17, 2018, 02:24:12 PM »

That's what I thought when they added the skins but there is something intriguing about them. And the thing is that it's not like you waste money because you can sell the skins and get your money back. That's why I bought mine, to make me happier when I play a game that I consider a hobby and when I quit the game, I'll just sell the skins and get my money back and even more. So it's win-win situation, at least for me.

Don't they get worn out? You get a factory new skin and after a while it starts to fall apart.

Cnon

• LF Legend
« Reply #385 on: February 17, 2018, 02:59:24 PM »

Don't they get worn out? You get a factory new skin and after a while it starts to fall apart.

Hehe, this is what I thought and pretty much every "newbie" think when they start playing, but no the skins don't get worn out, they always stay in the same condition.
It might not be perfect but I can stretch to maybe 75% close to perfect. That's all you get Cathal, 25%  :fingerup:

lazioserbia

• LF Legend
« Reply #386 on: February 17, 2018, 03:01:59 PM »

Hehe, this is what I thought and pretty much every "newbie" think when they start playing, but no the skins don't get worn out, they always stay in the same condition.

:what: 
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39]