Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: From Lebanon to Olimpico with 40 kids  (Read 1937 times)

adminfever

• LazioLand Admin
  • Aquilotto
From Lebanon to Olimpico with 40 kids
« on: July 06, 2010, 05:08:09 PM »

Quote from: flurffmeister
hello everyone , although i couldn't make it to rome last week but as a Coach of the beirut football academy i will speak on behalf of my football team who had this rare opportunity to travel to italy and attend the derby and all thank to one person Paolo aka Ermetico.
first of all our team consisted of more than 40 person , we had a problem here in beirut to get tickets to the derby , but in one fone call Paolo made it possible and at a very reasonable price at distinti.
2nd we were almost robbed with the bus driver who wanted to take 2000 euros for transportation from the place we live to olimpico and vice versa but Paolo got us a better offer a 1200 euros less bus !.
i believe now i cannot express my gratitude to Paolo i hope he makes it one day to Lebanon so we can repay him.
Grazie Paolo
Grazie Laziofever
Grazie Lazio.

FORZA LAZIO

And more!

« Last Edit: July 06, 2010, 05:10:35 PM by adminfever »
The admin is made by the LFever Team group. In this forum we are all responsible.

117bono117

• Aquila Imperiale
Re: From Lebanon to Olimpico with 40 kids
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2013, 04:21:58 AM »

Quote from: flurffmeister
hello everyone , although i couldn't make it to rome last week but as a Coach of the beirut football academy i will speak on behalf of my football team who had this rare opportunity to travel to italy and attend the derby and all thank to one person Paolo aka Ermetico.
first of all our team consisted of more than 40 person , we had a problem here in beirut to get tickets to the derby , but in one fone call Paolo made it possible and at a very reasonable price at distinti.
2nd we were almost robbed with the bus driver who wanted to take 2000 euros for transportation from the place we live to olimpico and vice versa but Paolo got us a better offer a 1200 euros less bus !.
i believe now i cannot express my gratitude to Paolo i hope he makes it one day to Lebanon so we can repay him.
Grazie Paolo
Grazie Laziofever
Grazie Lazio.

i'm so delighted to see this post!!! wooooooooooooooow !! flurffmeister, i have to congratulate you with  the great job you are doing with the academy and with lazio too...

i'm a big fan of your work. next time you want to do something like that. i'll be delighted to join and help if it's possible !!

regards.
SS LAZIO: A BATTLE OF PRIDE!!

usampa

• Aquila Senior
Re: From Lebanon to Olimpico with 40 kids
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2013, 10:04:52 AM »

It is immense  :sciarpa05:
This guy is like a fabric for Laziale, imagine one day some of those kids are pro and some of them make it to the Lazio :winner:
Pages: [1]