Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 425

Author Topic: Transfers and Rumours - 2013 (part I)  (Read 189400 times)

Amir

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
Transfers and Rumours - 2013 (part I)
« on: January 01, 2013, 10:42:42 AM »

New year, new transfer rumors!

Welcome
« Last Edit: July 01, 2013, 09:20:56 AM by Amir »
AVE LAZIO - Popolus tuus te acclamat

drazvan

• LF Legend
Re: Transfers and Rumours - 2013 (part I)
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2013, 12:04:01 PM »

Let them come!

So, Is Lampard realistic? I mean he will be 35 this year and to give him 2.5-3 mil...i would rather get somebody younger...on the other hand...lampard is lampard and would have a huge impact...but will it mean bye bye hernanes? Cause i dont think we can afford both...

Caput Mundi

• LF Legend
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2013, 12:20:12 PM »

Tempo fa segnalai ad esempio l’argentino Salvio a Lotito, poi quando giocò con l’Atletico Madrid contro la Lazio fece partite straordinarie. E Lotito mi disse: “Ma questo era quello che mi avevi segnalato due anni fa?!”. Giocava nel Lanus, l’aveva venduto per 2 milioni, poi Lotito mi fece: “Perché non me l’avevi detto che era così forte?”. Tare in quell’occasione disse che Salvio non valeva niente. Inviai anche fax per Hulk e Verratti tempo fa, venendo ignorato. Oggi c’è anche Leandro Diaz, attaccante di 20 anni del Lanus, un buon giocatore”.

The words of Jose' Alberti, FIFA agent and talent scout who has worked with numerous Italian clubs including Lazio.

He says he has, in the past, recommended various young talents to Lazio and been ignored: Hulk and Verratti for instance.

He says in 2009 he told Lotito to sign Eduardo Salvio from Lanus. Our genius Tare told Lotito that Salvio was worth nothing. Then after he put in fantastic performances against us in the EL, Lotito asked Alberti: "is this that kid you told me to sign two years ago??"

For the uninitiated, Atletico signed the "worthless" Salvio from Lanus for 2m euro in 2010. They have just sold him to Benfica for 13.5 million euro.

We love you Tare, we do. Oh Tare, we love you.

Zingaro.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2013, 12:22:25 PM by Caput Mundi »
La Lazio è la nostra. Guai a chi la tocca.

Cash

• LF Legend
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2013, 12:35:28 PM »

Does it come as a surprise? No. And ppl keep praising all the "good" signings. Mama mia, what impotence Tare and Lotito show all the time.

Zingari.
Lotito VATTENE!

Amir

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2013, 12:50:07 PM »

I would not switch those two with the likes of Hermaes, Klose or Tata Gozalez amog others!
AVE LAZIO - Popolus tuus te acclamat

Cash

• LF Legend
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2013, 12:53:37 PM »

Its not choosing between one or the other that is at stake. Its not realising the potential of a guy like Verratti, not realising what kind of money can be made on Salvio or Hulk, that shows the impotence and incompetence.

Verratti I would choose ahead of all of thos players, if we would be comparing...
Lotito VATTENE!

Caput Mundi

• LF Legend
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2013, 01:01:24 PM »

Alberti also said in the same article that Tare does not like players with 'flair' but prefers to sign players whose game is based upon hard work and graft. Which might explain why our only dip into the South American market was to sign a largely untalented Alfaro.

Now, we all love guys like Brocchi who fight but you really cannot build a winning squad without maintaining a good balance between the fighters and the magicians.

With that in mind, it is unlikely we would even consider swapping Kozak for Quintero.

Alberti and talent scout Leo Rodriguez though, believe that Cirigliano isn't quite ready for a big club while Mugni will not become a top player, in their opinion.

And Cash, I think it's harsh to blame Lotito for this. He is listening to Igli Tare and trusting his DS at last, so it is Tare who should cop the blame.

For those interested in the interviews and can read Italian, it is here: http://www.lalaziosiamonoi.it/?action=read&idnotizia=31244

One of the rare moments when LLSN have produced proper journalism and it's most appreciated!
La Lazio è la nostra. Guai a chi la tocca.

Lazio-uk

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2013, 01:38:43 PM »

Lampard will almost certainly go to America in my opinion. Too much wage to part with for a 35 year old, when we sholdnt be worrying about his position for now...

Another striker for now is a must i believe, and to rid of all our deadwood..................

Immobile for Zarate is the 1 im looking at, and something like Quintero for Kozak...

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2013, 03:17:00 PM »

Sir Alex Ferguson refused to sign Joe Hart for 100k on the grounds that he was too expensive. Just a mistake.

Igli Tare refuses to pay millions for the overrated Salvio and he should be hung.

We live in a world where we just cannot make mistakes anymore.

ilsemprelaziale

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2013, 03:30:59 PM »

What everyone keeps forgetting is that all top division clubs are " offered " players on pretty much a daily basis by agents, lower ranked football clubs, families of the football player and even fans who send in youtube clips of youngsters they believe in.

Based on statistics, it's no wonder some of the players Tare will have said no to in his time here will have turned out to be players he should have accepted.

And what agenda does that agent have, that he comes out in the public and trashtalks Lazio/Tare?

To avoid any confusion, I am not a Tare fanboy, I have critized him for a lot of his " work " over the years, but sometimes you also need to not jump on the bandwagon right away
Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

Insanity is doing the exact...same thing over and over again expecting shit to change.. That Is Crazy
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 425