Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 425

Author Topic: Transfers and Rumours - 2013 (part I)  (Read 192860 times)

ilsemprelaziale

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
Re: Transfers and Rumours - 2013 (part I)
« Reply #20 on: January 01, 2013, 11:48:16 PM »

I don't care what is being argued when it comes to Verratti. I bloody knew about this guy and his quality before the price tag was set at 10+. People spotted him when he was still very very young. IF it is true we had the chance to sign him before he made the head lines and we chose not to, I would call that the mistake of the decade. Verratti is a brilliant player and if he can handle the PSG pressure at this young age he will become world class.

Verratti was noted by most DS in Italy at 15. Every single DS in Italy knew about him at 15. Tare wasn't in the job when Verratti first went mainstream. And no club in the Italian football system took the punt.

Obviously, they have their reasons. Firstly, he is diminutive beyond diminutive and you have to look at him and ask if he will ever cut it at the top level. He is so small. Funnily enough, that'll also explain why many clubs have avoided Cirigliano and probably why we have as well.

Secondly, is he even that good? In the Champions League, he has impressed but in Ligue 1, many experts don't think he's cutting it. He is a week younger than El Sharaawy who, albeit a different player, would be regarded as a better player by almost anyone.

Tare is looking at hard workers for a good reason. If, at 18, a player is a hard worker, then he can only improve immensely. If, however, a player is top scorer in Argentina when he is 18, there is no guarantee that he is going to turn into a world class individual. We know this better than any other club since we own that player and cannot get rid of him. Tare has his reasons - good reasons - but that's not to say that gambles shouldn't be taken every once in a blue moon.

If what you're saying is correct, with Tare being so focused on youngsters who are strong physically and basically fighters, then it makes more sense why Tare were following Casemiro in Brazil for so long, he basically fits that role perfectly. At 18 years old he was making mince meat out of other players in the brazilian league. 61 league matches at the age of 20, top league matches that is and with one of the bigger teams in Brazi. I am surprised this kid isn't more hyped.

sorry for almost turning it into fantasy..:) but I want Lotito to buy that player :D

Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

Insanity is doing the exact...same thing over and over again expecting shit to change.. That Is Crazy

Caput Mundi

• LF Legend
« Reply #21 on: January 02, 2013, 12:00:52 AM »

Verratti was playing regular first team football at age 16 in the old Serie C1.
He is clearly a professional, regardless of anyone's definition of the word.

It's fair enough, we aren't going to sign anyone but refusing to take a punt on talented creative players is a calculated mistake.

Nobody expects Tare to go around the world watching players himself but look how well Catania have set up a network allowing them to sign, not the most high profile, but talented young Argentinians who are capable of cutting it in Serie A.

Perhaps Tare puts his faith in the wrong agents because when it comes to signing mature players he does a better job. Things go amiss when it comes to the youngsters though.
La Lazio la nostra. Guai a chi la tocca.

Cash

• LF Legend
« Reply #22 on: January 02, 2013, 12:07:48 AM »

We don't have anyone from Turkey here, do we? A friend of mine who supports Fener just sent me a text from Turkey telling me there are intense rumours about Zarate going there. I've read it on various sites, but I never took it seriously. Turkish football media is probably as good as any other at writing and telling crap and if I'm not wrong Lotito has said there is no talks ongoing..
Lotito VATTENE!

The Undertaker

• LF Legend
« Reply #23 on: January 02, 2013, 12:15:08 AM »

I read that they officialy made an 9.5M offer for Zarate...

ilsemprelaziale

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #24 on: January 02, 2013, 12:16:22 AM »

Would be great if we can get rid of that idiot and at the same time get some money out of it, in fact it would be a dream come true. Get the hell out Zarate and don't let the door hit your ass on the way out...
Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

Insanity is doing the exact...same thing over and over again expecting shit to change.. That Is Crazy

BoDz4

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #25 on: January 02, 2013, 01:05:18 AM »

What are you talking about people,Mauro won`t go to Turkey,he is to big for them. He waits Sir Alex Ferguson to call him im Man. Utd,or Mancini in City..

emhad

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #26 on: January 02, 2013, 02:33:43 AM »

What are you talking about people,Mauro won`t go to Turkey,he is to big for them. He waits Sir Alex Ferguson to call him im Man. Utd,or Mancini in City..

This is pathetic!! How big is he??? Anyone here who zarate-lover-forever would answer???

:vcool: :vcool: :whistle:
I was there when Lazio Scudetto, and i was there when Lazio battle for relegation, I am Laziale since 1997...Forza LAZIO! Forza Lazio Indonesia!!!

birulangit

• Maestrelli son's
« Reply #27 on: January 02, 2013, 04:09:25 AM »

about veratti, talent n y we did not sign him,
he was a young hot prospect player then..
any chance that he be in our 1st team squad or he just end up like baretto??
a wasted talent that cant grow in our system??
a talent need a regular playing time so that they can grow..
we cant give them that..

about tare choosing brute over skill..
what kind of hardwork do hernanes n ederson offer??
well they are here now..

Broenco

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #28 on: January 02, 2013, 04:10:06 AM »

should come to our mind that had Verrati or that Salvio guy been bought by Lazio few years ago they might not as big and as famous as they are today... they maybe could be another ceccarelli, dont have a chance to prove themselves.

same as Alfaro, should he been bought by the likes of Benfica or Porto he may be one of the hottest strikers today!

sometimes talent is just not enough... luck and a suitability between the player and the environment of a team and a league have big part too

so there is no point of blaming Tare and the past
Non Mollare Mai!!!!!

Broenco

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #29 on: January 02, 2013, 04:22:24 AM »

about veratti, talent n y we did not sign him,
he was a young hot prospect player then..
any chance that he be in our 1st team squad or he just end up like baretto??
a wasted talent that cant grow in our system??
a talent need a regular playing time so that they can grow..
we cant give them that..

Agree.. you beat me to it, you were earlier than me :supsmile:

about tare choosing brute over skill..
what kind of hardwork do hernanes n ederson offer??
well they are here now..

hardwork is not just running around the whole time at the field when the offical games are played like Brocchi or like Tata Gonzales,
but hardwork is also training hard, never come late at training, always want to learn some new skills, etc
Non Mollare Mai!!!!!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 425