Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Derby April 11 2009 The Story Board  (Read 3970 times)

Giolazio

• LazioLand Manager
  • LF Legend
Derby April 11 2009 The Story Board
« on: July 07, 2010, 12:23:32 AM »

April 11 2009 - Stadio Olimpico, Rome

Derby meeting presentation:

It's time for another Laziofever Derby meeting. After another long and difficult season la Lazio go into this derby languishing down in the standings below their arch-rivals.

More than 60 members from Laziofever attended this match which was a new record for our community. However the mood was not the same. It was not long before that the earthquake in L'Aquila took many, many lives, devastating an entire nation. As little as 24 hours before kickoff there were still tremours in Rome.

Quote from: Ermetico
I will not stand with my friends and i will not support Lazio as i would like because my duty for la Lazio force me to be "brave" but i am sure that this great group in Distinti Ovest will be a fantastic bunch of Laziali!

Dedicated to the victims of the L'Aquila Earthquake.

Topic storyboard performed by GioLazio LFteam.

Giolazio

• LazioLand Manager
  • LF Legend
Re: Derby April 11 2009 The Story Board
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2010, 12:24:45 AM »

The Match

What a derby it was....

DERBY LAZIO-ROMA 4-2 11/04/09 HD HIGHLIGHTS Pandev,Zarate,Mexes,Litchestainer,De Rossi,Kolarov

Giolazio

• LazioLand Manager
  • LF Legend
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2010, 12:25:41 AM »

Messages from the board

Nice to see the youngest Laziale coming back to the Derby! She has fire in her eyes!!

Pleaase keep Mr Psicko Psiuck Psiko...!! He was on the street asking everyone: Are you.. Totti?  Ah? what? uhmm ? Me...da!

This guy needs to be "preserved!!! :razz:

Quote from: Conn
just back from the dinner, great atmosphere and fantastic enthusiasm... what a day!  I'm really tired now... it must be the old age :D

anyways, pictures to come in the following days... in the meantime, once again a huge thanks to all the Laziali brothers, and a special one to Paolo!

Quote from: Agent Orange
LOVE U ALL 4-2 ME AND PSYKO NO drunk last night wake early now we are going to enza but wee need to come in contact with Classo and laziogirl we dont know how?????? farewell dinner tonight!!

I have in sweden "separationsangest" separation-anxiety i meet so many nice people and kind in one place and now i have to go back its sad... i will miss all Laziofever team '+ rest... i hope last dinner tonight with lf team will be special my number is soon i n some peoples inboxes.. LOve ya all

FORZA LAZIO 4-2 STLL CANT believe it... DAJE

Giolazio

• LazioLand Manager
  • LF Legend
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2010, 12:26:22 AM »

Photographs from the stadium

Our Flag!

The dinner...

Pictures by Alessio

Giolazio

• LazioLand Manager
  • LF Legend
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2010, 12:27:15 AM »

Pictures by our member Belgio...

Quote from: english eagle
Just arrived back , tired and hungry but still on a high after a brilliant few days - a derby victory , a cracking game  and a fantastic time with a great bunch of people its always a pleasure to meet . A big thanks to Paolo , weninho , conn , belgio for all the organisation and help , Agent orange and pysko for keeping us entertained with their drinking exploits and the freindship of all of you who make us proud to be laziale .
Hope to see you all again and more next season - and yes littlest laziale has so far refused to take her Roma Merda scarf off and is proudly parading it around the streets of Nottingham .
Take care and god bless - Forza Lazio

Quote from: pazke
What a day, what a game, what a night... it was maybe my shortest Lazio travel ... but it was WORTH it !
Thanks to Paolo, and all the rest (especially the Svenska lads) being there ... it made something special, and with this bunch the future looks bright !

PS Pic & Movies (wait till you see Lazioland going mental at the 3-1) later to come

THIS PICTURE IS BLANK FOR ME WITH I.E AND THE LINK REPORT TO AN OFFICIAL SITE OF :POLIZIA DI STATO. There is an announcement against pedophilia.

Quote from: Nesta_Jr
Back after a really great trip. What can i say? 4-2!... 4-2, 4-2, 4-2, 4-2, 4-2, 4-2, 4-2, 4-2, 4-2!!!!! An amazing weekend started off with some drinking on friday night so i wasnt at my best before the game. But as soon as they started announcing the players name, then singing Non Mollare Mai, game kicks off, Pandev scores, Zarate scores...i can almost swear to you this was the best 7-8 minutes of my life. CN was singing for undici leoni and undici leoni they got! I will never ever forget this day, this beautiful day! Im still in an euforic state and it will take a long time before i'll get out of it.

Thank you everybody, Alessio, Johan, Pieter and most of all Paolo for everything that you have done. Thanks to everybody else who made this trip even better, its always a pleasure to meet some new faces and the old ones. Hope to see you all again next time!

4-2
4-2
4-2

FORZA LAZIO!

Giolazio

• LazioLand Manager
  • LF Legend
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2010, 12:29:09 AM »

I was running to meet you guys in the stadium and still the image when i jump over the glass!
what a day and really really thans to all.

I am back home now after one day of sleeping and i am rady to watch Lazialita in tv ( the N1 Tv show) about saturday derby.
I am sure that you will upload your pics with comments and memorabilia because you must admit to be lucky and your report is important for all that were at home.

Share your Lazialita'...
(It takes only few moments...

Is  Laziale style.

Quote from: laziogirl
4-2 what can I say! Paulo I lost about 900 Euro in money and stuff and will be recovering for a couple of months but it was really worht it!!!!!!

The dinner at La pergola was great!

The flag is beautiful!

CD pics are great!

And the laziofever people all over the world are beautiful!

Greetings to Paolo, Alessio(Conn) with brothers , the journalist for making the great pics and all of you LF for making these derby's special everytime!

PS!!! I would have loved to see Tare strangle Spalletti after the game :cheers:

Agent Orange, nu ska jag ta ett glas vardagsvin :cheers:

Quote from: Sile
Here we go!!!

Me , Ivan (from the forum) and 2 friends of ours and my cousin came to Rome on Friday at about 11 am, took our bags to the hostel and then decided to walk to via Calderini to get the tickets. What seemed not far on the map turned out to be some 10km  :D  never mind that we finally found it and already inside we met Nesta Jr and two of his cousins (ciao Nesta !!) and then quickly and easily bought the tickets FOR WHICH I CAN NEVER THANK PAOLO ENOUGH!!!

It even had my name in the bottom left corner!! I will frame it and hang it on the wall  :D
Then we also met Danish Laziofan outside and all of this was so unreal, I was a bit confused at first but from that moment on i felt like I lived in Rome for ages.

Later in the evening Ivan and me decided to find Bandana pub and have a drink with you guys, got a bit lost and found it after midnight, but there were still quite a few members there (Nesta, Capitano, AgentOrange,Classo), we had a pint and then went elsewhere, these guys are really great all of them, abd boy can Agent Orange drink  :affraid:

Saturday morning my friends and I woke up early to see some sights before the game, and then walked from the Colosseum to the game (12km) and my  cousin was so have funing pissed because he got blisters and couldn't find a shop to buy beers  :D after some 2 hours we finally reached Olimpico, and we came from the south side on the west side of Tevere so we had to pass thousands of bloody riommanistas on the way.

We wanted to take a picture of ourselves so we stood in front of the stadium and my cousin was holding the camera when some rat-like riommanista started shouting some trap angrily towards us and waving his arm (he was carrying a flag in the other) and since I couldn't understand what the bastard was saying I kindly told him to go have fun himself and my cousin even caught it on camera.
He came up to me and got into my face but I didn't give two shits about the prick, we had a small stand-off and then this other guy told us that it would be better to take picture elsewhere, preferably on the Lazio side of the stadium
 :D  just to avoid fights.

We got to the gates, got in and then I saw myself in 15 years
 :bounce:  that was such a pretty sight

and inside the stadium it was insane, here's a clip of the curva and me losing my voice even before the game started 

Giolazio

• LazioLand Manager
  • LF Legend
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2010, 12:29:58 AM »

Quote from: Ivan
I still can't believe that only three days ago I had a dream come true. I really don't want this to sound pathetic or anything but how often can we say that we had a dream come true.

Well, on March 11th 2009 my dream was fulfilled after nine years of waiting.

Through the years there was always sth standing between me and the derby. Sometimes it was college, exams, sometimes money... This time things just seemed to fall in place. I found a few enthusiastic Laziali willing to make the trip from Croatia (hi Sile) and I was working at the call center and taking extra shifts just to be able to make this trip possible.

It turned out that it was well worth the wait. I experienced a memorable derby win after spending a couple of days in the beautiful city of Rome and finally got a chance to meet some great Laziali. It was nice to get a chance to meet the people behind the nicknames.
Guys, it was a real pleasure to meet you.

Playing a game of footy on a beautiful Sunday afternoon in Rome was a real treat. Thanks Il Capitano.

My biggest thanks goes to Paolo. Your hard work and dedication to helping Laziali all over the world does not go unnoticed and I don't know how to repay you. Thank you.

Quote from: psyko
Hello all you nice Laziale!
What can I say? First of all I would like to thank Paolo, Conn, Weninho and Belgio for organized everything so good.
Friday night was a short night for me, haha.
To the english family I would like to say that you are so wonderful. Sadly I´m not that good at english but I hope you understand me a bit anyway. It was fun to meet everyone that i met before as Nesta jr and his nice friends and last but not least Laziogirl, Daniel and Classo. Everyone that I never met before was also very nice. Such a great time we all had!

The match is hard to describe with words. 4-2, now I´m just sitting here watching the goals over and over on Youtube. GRANDE LAZIO!!!
The dinner was just perfect. Paolo, you are doing such a great job ( I know you won´t admit it sometimes, haha). I hope I will see you at the next derby.

My mom and dad had a very, very great time too. Sadly my dad got sick after the dinner, he got a little bleeding in his brain. Now he is at the hospital in Gothenburg, everything is under control. He remember everything and we hope that he can come home in a few days.

Finally, I hope I will see you again at the next derby. Maybe I just can afford to come and see one derby, I hope I can see two.
I WILL NEVER FORGET THESE DAYS, THANKS TO  EVERY LAZIALE!!!
LAZIO-MERDA 4-2!!!

Quote from: Conn
It is always a fantastic experience to join you guys in the derby meeting. Whatever the result, I always enjoy it so much and the following days I find myself thinking back to the days, and smiling.

I am not a veteran of derby meetings, but I think this one was really special. It was special because we were so many, it was special because we got our first flag, it was special because we had time for a proper after-match dinner. The four "fischiotti" on the pitch made it just perfect.

It started on friday evening. Back from work, just the time to replace the suit with my IRR jumper and I was on my way to Porta Pia... Orange and psyko, already in derby mood, Classo (derby meeting recordman), Martin and his beautiful family, Pietro il Grande and then Nesta_jr and his friends, il Capitano, Joshi and their friends. I was really tired so I could not stay long, but I stayed enough to be impressed by Agent Orange drinking abilities (king of drinking, definitely!), some nice chants that surely impressed the other pub customers, a little bit of bargaining about a pair of weird glasses and also some interesting latin-lover approaches :D.

The ring of my worst enemy (the alarm-clock) sounded like a beautiful song the following morning. Just the time to coordinate with Pieter to make sure the last two guys to land in Rome got their tickets and I walked again to Porta Pia with my brother Daniele. There I met the rest of the Laziofever nice crew, Susanne and Daniel in primis,  and again psyko with almost no sign of hangover. Tough guy. :D

We headed to the stadium. Once arrived a Piazza Mancini we walked through a sea of red-yellow rubbish, over ponte duca d'aosta. Everything went on smoothly and we reached our home :). 10 minutes to put together the sticks for the flag and make the first official waving. 10 seconds after Ermetico on the phone complaining about my waving skills. A shorter stick seemed to work :D. I skip the details of the match... if I remember well we crushed them :D
What touched me mostly, however, was the true-silence minute to commemorate the quake victims... something that had never happened before at Olimpico.

On the way back home, walking through via Nazionale with my brother and Pietro, we met a few Laziali congratulating with us, some of them by saying "Forza LAZIO", some others just with a look and a smile. No sign of the others :D

I conclude by really thanking all the Laziofever members who I had the privilege to meet, and Paolo who makes this possible every year. I hope to see you all soon again.

FORZA LAZIO.

Quote from: classo
Been home for a day now and already looking forward to the next derby.

I must say that this derby had it all. The best was of course the great win. And celebrating it with our own great flag (Johan, I mean the lazioaland flag) was great. To share it with all nice lazio-friends from all over the world wasn't bad either. The icing of the cake was of course the saturday night dinner. 

Thanks to all who made this meeting one of the best ever. A special thanks to the orginazers Paolo, Alessio, Pieter and Johan W.

When I've downloaded my pictures I will upload some here.

Patric: It made me real sad to hear about your father. Hope he will be back home soon.

See you all next time.

Sempre forza Lazio

Giolazio

• LazioLand Manager
  • LF Legend
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2010, 12:30:54 AM »

More pics....

I have good news about my dad. It´s been some tough days for the hole family but after visiting him yesterday we felt a bit relieved, he could move himself  and he was speaking a little with us. Today his even better. Sometimes when we speak to him he doesn´t remember anyhing but they say it´s normal after such a big operation. Yesterday I asked him about his trip to Rome but he could´t remember it, today I asked him again. I was so happy when he today could remember the result of the match, he even remembered who did the goals. He said that Zarates goal was amazing=).
They think he´s gonna be at the hospital for a month but when he´s back home he´s gonna write about his trip. When he´s feeling better I´m gonna show him all the nice things you been written to him. I´m not gonna write more about my dad, I´m sure he´s gonna be fine!
I´m gonna show some pictures later but right now my thoughts is somewhere else. THANKS TO ALL YOU WONDERFUL LAZIALE who supports me and my family right now.
My dad is gonna be so touched when he can see what you all been written about him.

NON MOLLARE MAI

Lazio v Roma 4-2, Welcome To Lazioland

Video by Pazke

Quote from: Il Capitano
Here is my "short" summary of the Derby Meeting 2009/1. First of all I was happy that I convinced some more friends to join me this time, with all the respect to Joschi. :D So two of my friends from Nürnberg (Marco and Jilber) took the plane from Frankfurt/Main, while I went to München first, where I met Joschi, his sister Thea, his girlfriend Valerie and his friend Phillip (aka as Hase). We took a van and left München at 2:30 in the night so that we could arrive in Rome around 10 in the morning in Friday. Afterwards we had planned to go to a supermarket and walk around the city a bit. That changed when I woke up in the car between Firenze and Arezzo (I had driven from München to Trento) and I was told that some weird sound is coming from the left wheel on the back side of the car (192.000 km driven). So when we arrived in Rome we went almost directly to a pit-stop to get it repaired and it was about 17 CHAT TIME (saluto a Paolo!) when the problem was finally resolved (for the moment!). It was quite nice though as we met a former curva sud guy who had a family full of Lazio supporters and very nice to talk to. Funny though that he didn't really do a smelling as, but who cares. After taking a shower we went to the Bandana, where I lost a bet against Thea and Valerie, as the cook fooled with me. I lost two tequilas as I had promised to them that they couldn't stand the spice of the famous and with us very popular bruschettone fire and flames. I ordered it extra-spicy, however it was less spicy than it used to be. Maybe, after more than two years in Italy, my Italian is just not good enough. Afterwards we visited the New Age Cafe, while I still wonder how Classo was ever able to forget the name. It was very nice and especially great to meet many new people, for example english_eagle and his beautiful wife and daughter and my Croatian friends.

On the next day I slept as long as possible and then we went to a supermarket where we bought pasta and other Italian food to take home to Germany. Then the derby was waiting and as usual it wasn't possible to sit down during the game so I went to the staircase and enjoyed the great match with some other crazy people. Afterwards I felt like my voice had gone away since we hardly score that often, but I was quite surprised. After the game we went back to the center and then had some drinks at home before we went to the dinner. In between we had watched the goals on the television and were even more impressed by Zarate's beauty. Then we went to the dinner were we all had a great time. The food was great, the atmosphere was great, couldn't ask for more. Especially joking around with Pieter, Sinisa, Iwan and the Danish guys was very funny. I enjoyed the dinner so much that I even ordered one of those Penne Arrabbiate plates which was, unfortunately for my roommate Thea, full of garlic. Since I'm quite smart I drink even more alcohol so she wouldn't smell the garlic that bad.

Sunday was awesome as well as Pieter, Sinisa, Iwan, Marco, Jilber, Hase, Joschi and me went to Piazza Mancini and played a little football in the shadows of the Olimpico. The Bavaria All-Stars (Jilber, Joschi, Marco, Hase) faced the Eurostars (Pieter, Sinisa, Iwan and me) and, as you can imagine, representing the motto of our community, the Eurostars were the superior side and won a very funny game in "easy" fashion. After picking up Thea and Valerie from sightseeing we went to take an ice-cream, then we looked for a restaurant and after one place was closed (just the damn day) we went to Pomodoro Rosso, right at Porta Pia. The restaurant itself had a very nice furnishing and looked quite nice. Food was great as well, at this point we don't talk about the service, but afterall we are in Italy and there you have to be patient. We then went to have another ice-cream while breaking some driving rules, but you have to take advantage of being in Italy as well.

On the next day we went home again and used our time by playing some stupid games, like having to come up with a footballer who's name begins with the last letter of the played named before. With Z being the toughest one my final jolly was Zdenek Grygera and after Joschi had invented the Chinese superstar Zhen Yang (new to me) I "lost" when I passed the letter R to Joschi and he came up with Roque Santa Cruz. That's tough luck. After a long day we arrived in München and had a nice barbecue before I went home to Nürnberg, where Jilber called me the next day to tell me that they had a tough flight back. First planes had to be changed and the original flight was three hours late. Then they had heavy turbulences and when they arrived in Frankfurt they just missed a train to Nürnberg and had to wait an additional hour to get back home. Because the last more than hundred meters at times Jilber ended up with an inflammation of the middle ear.

No matter what, we all had a great time and those who joined us for the first time will be eager to come back the next time!

First of all I would like to thank all of you who gave me a thought during my tuff weeks at the hospital in Gothenburg.
The operation was successful. Now I´m home again, feeling stronger and stronger every day.
Our days in Rome was lovely. The whole arrangment was grande. The feelings when Lazio run over Roma with 4-2 on Stadio Olympico was powerful. The victory in the cup against Sampdoria was also big for Lazio.
This was mine and Carinas second Romederby but not the last, we will be back another time.
Finally we would like to give a special thanks to Paulo, Conn and Belgio for their engagement to fix tickets and the very nice derby
get-together..GRAZIE  / Bengt-Ċke sweden

Giolazio

• LazioLand Manager
  • LF Legend
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2010, 12:31:52 AM »

Paolo..... :supsmile:

Pictures by William-85

pazke

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2010, 10:30:22 AM »