Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7

Author Topic: SS Lazio, the irish family!  (Read 4345 times)

Lazio_ade

• Aquila Imperiale
Re: SS Lazio, the irish family!
« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2013, 08:58:43 PM »

Dia dibh! Agus forza Lazio!   :beer:

Turns out I'm quite near to Caxi... I live in Dunboyne, which is also outside Dublin and about a 10m drive from Maynooth. I have a Laziale friend who is from Rome (but living in Dublin for some years now) who I sometimes watch games with in the Woolshed pub in town. Good spot that - it shows more or less all games as they have Sky Italia.
When in Rome, do as the Laziali do.

ilsemprelaziale

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2013, 09:02:23 PM »

Haha, we have a woodshed in cork as well that shows Lazio matches :)

But it's good to know that there is enough Laziali around in Ireland to meet up and have some fun.

I am not entirely sure what city would be the most convenient for people to meet up at. We can always discuss that when time comes.

But I definitely want to try and organise a trip for us to a derby next season, so Conn and Erme prepare for Irish invasion! The Guinness army is coming.
Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

Insanity is doing the exact...same thing over and over again expecting shit to change.. That Is Crazy

Gally1979

• Aquilotto
« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2013, 09:24:48 PM »

yes i am always watching the Lazio games in the Woolshed in Cork - great place ! I am pretty flexible so up for it as long as there is enough notice time to plan in advance
Non mollare mai !

William

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #13 on: May 22, 2013, 11:28:44 PM »

I'm up in Belshaft!  :razz: If you's are ever in this shite hole come to Laverys bar, they show almost every Lazio game. And see if their not showing the game on sunday I'm gonna throw a fecking wobbler!! For real!

ilsemprelaziale

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #14 on: May 22, 2013, 11:29:50 PM »

Hey William!

Come to cork on Sunday, were meeting up for the matc. Should be a good laugh.

Insanity is doing the exact...same thing over and over again expecting shit to change.. That Is Crazy

William

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2013, 11:42:29 PM »

Sounds good man but Cork ain't exactly round the corner lol and I gotta work til three on sunday  :sevil: still, you boys have a blast!! Down a pint for me sure  :beer:

Gally1979

• Aquilotto
« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2013, 12:31:54 AM »

we will have a few for you William !  we might also get a bottle of champagne at Tesco...just in case  :winner:
Non mollare mai !

ilsemprelaziale

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2013, 11:19:49 AM »

Sounds good man but Cork ain't exactly round the corner lol and I gotta work til three on sunday  :sevil: still, you boys have a blast!! Down a pint for me sure  :beer:

No worries mate, we can go to one of the derbys next week as a group..would be great if you can tag along.

I am getting the feeling that it would be better just to organise a derby trip for all of us, with Erme and Conn helping us. We all live in different areas of Ireland so might as well go to Rome instead of meeting up hehe

Gally1979

• Aquilotto
« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2013, 11:27:22 AM »

very true John, Rome is closer even though we live on the same island

Cant wait for next season - heading over to Rome with all of you - drinks, Lazio and then drinks again  :beer:
Non mollare mai !

lazioraven

• Aquilotto
« Reply #19 on: May 23, 2013, 01:55:39 PM »

Hey guys

I am new to this forum, but am also part of the Irish clan of Lazio fans.... I'm based in Dublin. Have been to the 'home' derby for the last 4 seasons. Would definitely be interested in going over as a group though as would be more craic. Been trying to get tickets for the final from listicket.it but can't get the credit card to work :/ Will be there next season for sure though.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7