Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

Author Topic: SS Lazio, the irish family!  (Read 4095 times)

Gally1979

• Aquilotto
Re: SS Lazio, the irish family!
« Reply #20 on: May 23, 2013, 02:01:16 PM »

the more the merrier ! I got mine always through the Lazio Store (the unofficial one run by the IRR)  at via Farini ! but that was more or less a matter of luck.

We defo have to set up a trip as soon as the fixtures are confirmed, it often happened that the derby appears on a Sunday afternoon on the fixture list but will be moved to to a Sunday night or Sunday night or even a Monday night a few weeks or month later
Non mollare mai !

ilsemprelaziale

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #21 on: May 23, 2013, 02:56:50 PM »

Hey guys

I am new to this forum, but am also part of the Irish clan of Lazio fans.... I'm based in Dublin. Have been to the 'home' derby for the last 4 seasons. Would definitely be interested in going over as a group though as would be more craic. Been trying to get tickets for the final from listicket.it but can't get the credit card to work :/ Will be there next season for sure though.

Hello and welcome!

There are a few people in here who are happy to help with getting tickets for the members of the forum, only small detail is that in case of a lot of sign ups the " known " members will take priority over guests of friends etc...so stay around and next season it should be no problem getting a ticket as long as you sign up early.

We can look at the fixture list once it's announced and then I can discuss with Conn how we organise it. If every irish Laziali in here could sign up, it could be a legendary trip

:Esflag:

« Last Edit: May 23, 2013, 03:00:23 PM by ilsemprelaziale »
Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

Insanity is doing the exact...same thing over and over again expecting shit to change.. That Is Crazy

lazioraven

• Aquilotto
« Reply #22 on: May 23, 2013, 03:10:21 PM »

Thanks guys. Ye that's totally understandable that the known members get priority. I've only ever gone over for the derby games but I'd get a season ticket if I could get a fancard or whatever is necessary for that, as I find I spend 110 every time I go to the derby (as never been able to get a distinti/curva ticket) while a season ticket is only around 200-300 for the curva/distinti... I wonder if getting a season ticket is possible if you're not from Italy?

Anyway would be great to go over sometime in a group as, apart from my own friends who come over with me, I don't know of any other Laziale in Ireland. Nice to see there are a few of us!  :sciarpa05:

Cash

• LF Legend
« Reply #23 on: May 23, 2013, 05:39:30 PM »

Firstly, welcome!

Secondly, if you are still thinking of attending the final there will be tickets to Tevere available for 120euro. Its far from sold out, as far as I know.

An interesting bunch of lads in this thread. Not only here in Sweden and Indonesia can be proud of having a small (or in the case of Indonesia, large) group of Laziali that could potentially meet up for games! Grande!
Lotito VATTENE!

dimascio

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #24 on: May 23, 2013, 07:40:19 PM »

Cough* What about the fine Canadian folk!!! FFS Cash  :fingerup:

U going to Rome.  I'm miserable as fu@k that i'm stuck here watching on a screen.

Cash

• LF Legend
« Reply #25 on: May 24, 2013, 01:26:58 AM »

Was waiting for some response mate, hence the provocation! There are others too, but ppl just don't post unless provoked! Check the Candreva topic :) You Canadians are great, you know I'm just trying to mess about while welcoming the Irish initiative. The Swedes I just had to mention and the Indonesians are just massive haha. There's the Balkan connection, the Iranian brothers and many more!

Yeah mate, going down to watch the finals. Pitty you're not attending, but quite a bit to go and not really at the right time of the year I suppose. The big question is how to cope with this though,  have been feeling nervous for a while and know its just becoming too much.

And now, the topic back to the Irish. Its great to know ill find people to watch games with if I go back to Dublin again, used to go there for courses but its been a while now.

:offlag:
Lotito VATTENE!

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #26 on: May 24, 2013, 01:36:00 AM »

I'm forever short on money and time. Unfortunately I have to take a 5-day conference trip to Leeds next week, otherwise I'd be in Cork with the lads watching the game. Particularly short on money and time right now and that tends to be the case around every derby.

Hopefully at the very least I will get the chance to watch the game with these dudes at least once somewhere next year. This topic will probably make us all look like a bunch of lazy bastards who don't want to travel to each other's cities and towns to watch games because we couldn't be arsed but seriously, it is no exaggeration to say it is quicker for all of us to head to Rome. You can't fly from city to city since the economic crisis and one end of the country to the other is 8-10 hours by car and there is 8-10 hours between some members here. Rome is most definitely more convenient if a touch more expensive.

Lazio_ade

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #27 on: May 24, 2013, 01:10:32 PM »

As far as I know neither ESPN nor Setanta are showing the final (f@@@ing disgrace, don't get me started), so unless Irish lads want to watch on a stream it looks like the Woolshed is the only option. I reckon I'll be attending the Dublin Woolshed for the game anyway.
When in Rome, do as the Laziali do.

lazioraven

• Aquilotto
« Reply #28 on: May 24, 2013, 02:31:35 PM »

The biggest problem of being a Lazio fan in Ireland is the fact that we're not connected to mainland Europe. If we were, I'd just drive to Rome and get a ticket there. If it's not on ESPN or Setanta, it will have to be the Woolshed too.

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #29 on: May 24, 2013, 03:04:28 PM »

What's with this Woolshed? Too busy this weekend to get in so will have to make do with a stream but I'll take a gander in sometime next season for sure.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7