Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 20

Author Topic: Serie B  (Read 12226 times)

Secret_Samadhi

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
Re: Serie B
« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2013, 10:08:02 PM »

Nice to see Verona back. It's been a while....

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2013, 02:27:04 AM »

What's with all the hating on Sassuolo? Their a well-oiled machine that more than deserve a crack at Serie A, since Allegri, they've made a number of good managerial appointments and if they can spend anything in the summer, they could be around for a while. There have been plenty of other minnows around recently, would rather have them around than Pescara or Novara or Chievo for that matter. Happy for Hellas also of course, and for Berardi.

I expect Empoli to go up in the play-offs now.

LofL

• LF Legend
« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2013, 02:34:27 AM »

They have a 3k average attendence this season. Serie A is already in a bad state.

They're a good team, but too small to play in Serie A.

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #13 on: May 19, 2013, 02:44:27 AM »

They have a 3k average attendence this season. Serie A is already in a bad state.

Serie A cannot get much worse. This is a great story for the league and an inspiration and lesson for everyone else in the professional system.

I'd rather see a small club like them go up than a slightly bigger one who ends up an amateur club in Serie D because of 'financial irregularities' from trying to be a bigger club than they really are. If more clubs acted like Sassuolo, they wouldn't even be in Serie B.

Eka_Baron

• LF Legend
« Reply #14 on: May 19, 2013, 10:30:38 AM »

Ehm,First Of Im sorry for The Pic as Im Just copy The Image without Seeing Those Celtic Cross/Right Wing propaganda. In the bottom u will see who create It "By Zarea" Its almost ceratin that Its not me or Indonesians who create that,Most probably From Italian or Even Verona Tifosi who create It. I will delete this pic If u are not want to see It or U just fine with that....
« Last Edit: May 19, 2013, 10:38:49 AM by Caxi »

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2013, 10:40:38 AM »

I deleted the pic and Caput's comment as they break forum rules, although I would guess neither of you meant any harm. I'll leave your response there, Eka.

Zouma

• Maestrelli son's
« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2013, 10:53:00 AM »

It's worth remembering Chievo were averaging 3,4,5k average attendances in Serie B before they were promoted to Serie A in 2001/02 when it jumped to 16k.

Sassuolo had 10k home fans at their game yesterday so hopefully they'll be able to average 7/8k throughout a Serie A season. That's probably more than Cagliari will manage if they're going back to the Saint'Elia.

Eka_Baron

• LF Legend
« Reply #17 on: May 19, 2013, 11:19:58 AM »

I deleted the pic and Caput's comment as they break forum rules, although I would guess neither of you meant any harm. I'll leave your response there, Eka.

Oke,Thanks Caxi. Im sorry as I miss those symbols. and I really dont mean any Harm.

Mi dispiace.

LofL

• LF Legend
« Reply #18 on: May 19, 2013, 11:31:41 AM »

It's worth remembering Chievo were averaging 3,4,5k average attendances in Serie B before they were promoted to Serie A in 2001/02 when it jumped to 16k.

Sassuolo had 10k home fans at their game yesterday so hopefully they'll be able to average 7/8k throughout a Serie A season. That's probably more than Cagliari will manage if they're going back to the Saint'Elia.

That's true. Not saying that I wouldn't like them if they do a Chievo. I'm used to Chievo now, and don't mind them in Serie A.

Hopefully they'll be able to build/upgrade their stadium so they can actually play in Sassuolo soon. Now they play their home matches in Modena. I guess for the big matches the people of Modena will turn up too since it's Serie A football.

Cagliari have the potential to have way more then 7-8k. Problem is that the clubs a joke, and that's why people don't bother showing up anymore.

Zouma

• Maestrelli son's
« Reply #19 on: May 19, 2013, 12:25:01 PM »

Modena have jacked up the rent their charging Sassuolo as they'll be in Serie A next season so their looking at using Reggiana's Stadio Tricolore instead. I agree though, their chairman's about as rich as Moratti, I don't see why he didn't develop their stadium and could have just throw up a couple of temporary stands to cope with Serie A crowds next season.

Aye, Cagliari would have averaged 12/13k had the Is Arenas been, well, safe and legal. Instead their going back to the Saint'Elia where the crowds always look pitifully small.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 20