Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 33

Author Topic: Coppa Italia Final: Lazio-AS Roma, Sunday, 26 May 2013  (Read 25200 times)

Caput Mundi

• LF Legend
Re: Coppa Italia Final: Lazio-AS Roma, Sunday, 26 May 2013
« Reply #20 on: May 21, 2013, 03:40:30 PM »

Guys, it's a cup final. This promo stuff happens every year, we just don't see it 'cause we aren't participating. And it has no bearing on the game.

Come game day, it isn't going to be anything less than the most fiery derby of all time.
La Lazio la nostra. Guai a chi la tocca.

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #21 on: May 21, 2013, 03:47:48 PM »

Guys, it's a cup final. This promo stuff happens every year, we just don't see it 'cause we aren't participating. And it has no bearing on the game.

Come game day, it isn't going to be anything less than the most fiery derby of all time.

I wouldn't bank on that. In the last 12-24 months, this rivalry is being played down more and more. Sure, there is a certain amount of promo that goes into a Coppa final, but the reason Psy was booked to perform was given specifically as a bid to reduce tension and I am sure all these promotional events that Lazio and Riomma are co-ordinating together are not being done with guns held to heads.

In the last 12 months, we've heard of two different proposals for a summer 'friendly'. It is getting more and more like AC - Inter every year.

I'm sure it will be a battle on the field and hot between fans - I wouldn't dispute that but there is an active agenda to diffuse tension from this game and every other derby that has happened in the last few years.

Giolazio

• LazioLand Manager
  • LF Legend
« Reply #22 on: May 21, 2013, 04:51:14 PM »

I don't think it is a bad idea to try and diffuse some tension between the fans as this is going to be serious. It's not an ordinary Derby. No fan should die for a reason like going to a football game.

As long as the players play like their lives depend on it the fans will respond.

LazioS70

• Maestrelli son's
« Reply #23 on: May 21, 2013, 06:35:46 PM »

Ederson out for 6 months with a sprained arm after high-fiving a roma player...  :ohnoo:

Nice one  :supsmile:
Fragelson preshow host from Lazio. But even then he may get injured.
Grazie Edy Reja! Antonio uno di noi!!!!!
The University of Tartu is looking for a football science lector(soccer scientist). Anybody around here?
Kelly Clarkson-"Mr Know it all"

laziocaribbean

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #24 on: May 21, 2013, 11:33:04 PM »

Please win - I don't like how much is riding on this, never a good thing.

:stendrm:

Caput Mundi

• LF Legend
« Reply #25 on: May 22, 2013, 06:00:27 AM »

I wouldn't bank on that. In the last 12-24 months, this rivalry is being played down more and more. Sure, there is a certain amount of promo that goes into a Coppa final, but the reason Psy was booked to perform was given specifically as a bid to reduce tension and I am sure all these promotional events that Lazio and Riomma are co-ordinating together are not being done with guns held to heads.

In the last 12 months, we've heard of two different proposals for a summer 'friendly'. It is getting more and more like AC - Inter every year.

I'm sure it will be a battle on the field and hot between fans - I wouldn't dispute that but there is an active agenda to diffuse tension from this game and every other derby that has happened in the last few years.

The whole sport of football in Europe is being watered down. The authorities aren't the ones who set the agenda though.

Remember too, all it takes is a Matuzalem or a De Rossi to create hate between the players anyway. Remember Totti's pollice verso? That brought about a height of bad blood. It was only in 2010.
La Lazio la nostra. Guai a chi la tocca.

Cash

• LF Legend
« Reply #26 on: May 22, 2013, 07:20:03 AM »

Reading in various sites and forums about the ticket sales so far. Apparently "the Derby of all times" is turning into "the flop of the century" with under 40.000 tickets sold and with only 4 days left. It was decided to sell tickets freely, starting from today, in order to boost these numbers.

If it is correct that there is still just under half of the tickets left to sell, Marco Canigiani apparently said last night in som radio show that the total number of sold tickets were 38500, we are about to witness one of the biggest flops of all time. Continuing, I've also read the situation has turned desperate and for anyone who buys a ticket at Tevere they can bring 2 kids below 14 with them for free.

In my eyes, this is a massive scandal if true. If it is bs what I'm writing above I'm appologizingg and I hope someone with better insight can inform us on the situation correctly.
Lotito VATTENE!

samot77

• Aquilotto
« Reply #27 on: May 22, 2013, 08:55:39 AM »

Together with my father we are talking every day about this match and say how much lucky we will be if we will get tickets and now you say this info. Its weird. Why people dont buy tickets? To expensive? Or are they worried about violence?

ilsemprelaziale

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #28 on: May 22, 2013, 09:04:00 AM »

Reading in various sites and forums about the ticket sales so far. Apparently "the Derby of all times" is turning into "the flop of the century" with under 40.000 tickets sold and with only 4 days left. It was decided to sell tickets freely, starting from today, in order to boost these numbers.

If it is correct that there is still just under half of the tickets left to sell, Marco Canigiani apparently said last night in som radio show that the total number of sold tickets were 38500, we are about to witness one of the biggest flops of all time. Continuing, I've also read the situation has turned desperate and for anyone who buys a ticket at Tevere they can bring 2 kids below 14 with them for free.

In my eyes, this is a massive scandal if true. If it is bs what I'm writing above I'm appologizingg and I hope someone with better insight can inform us on the situation correctly.

It doesn't come as much of a surprise really. Both Laziali and Romanista have stopped following their teams over a long period of years. Look at the average attendance between 10 years ago and now. It really is sad.

If this match won't get them to come to the stadium, then nothing will in the future. Something to remember if we do get a stadium eventually, anything above 35000 would be stupid.

And I for one do not get it.

How many people live in Rome and the outskirts? It's a huge city, many millions of people. And these two huge clubs cannot gather more than like 25k/30k for average matches?
Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

Insanity is doing the exact...same thing over and over again expecting shit to change.. That Is Crazy

ArmLaziale

• LF Legend
« Reply #29 on: May 22, 2013, 12:09:11 PM »

In the region of Lazio the popupation is about 6mln. There are many reasons I guess, the violence in the stands, the lack of serious ambitions from both sides (not sure about roma), the financial crisis, people have more concerns now than to hook up to broken dreams every season since lotito is around.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 33