Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 441

Author Topic: Transfers and Rumours 2013 - part 2  (Read 217139 times)

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
Re: Transfers and Rumours 2013 - part 2
« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2013, 02:35:48 PM »

I don't rate Capuano. As for Quintero, 10 million is his price and Porto are prepared to pay it.

drazvan

• LF Legend
« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2013, 02:40:29 PM »

Capuano is playing for the Italian U-21 team. I agree that it does not say much, but it does say that he is at least better than the most promossing players of our Primavera. We do have Biava, Dias, Novaretti, Ciani, Cana - all experienced players so we could use a youngster for the future. For the right price, Capuano is a good deal.

The Undertaker

• LF Legend
« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2013, 02:42:51 PM »

Capuano had a full season with Pescara,which Cataldi,Rozzi,Keita,Crecco and  Zampa will never have here.

piojo84

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2013, 02:44:32 PM »

As is on the LazioLand.com website, Lotito and Sebastiani of Pescara are to meet. There are no official negotiations for Capuano or Vukusic yet, but they said they are open to offers and they've confirmed they are keen on Sculli, Keita, Cataldi and Falasca.

I think that if we manage to get a deal on Capuano and Vukusic with Sculli and some loans going the other way we would deliver a great transfer hit. Both Pescara youngsters are very promissing and I am sure they would be, if not great players, at least great deals.

i would say yes if we swap capuano for sculli plus loaning cataldi falasca keita to pescara to gain experience in seria B

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #14 on: July 01, 2013, 02:45:51 PM »

Capuano is playing for the Italian U-21 team. I agree that it does not say much, but it does say that he is at least better than the most promossing players of our Primavera. We do have Biava, Dias, Novaretti, Ciani, Cana - all experienced players so we could use a youngster for the future. For the right price, Capuano is a good deal.

Sure, Capuano is one of Italy's brightest prospects but at present, he is not good enough for Lazio and he is not going to develop on our bench. It would be a senseless deal unless we intend to play him week in, week out, and I don't think we could cope while he learns his trade. That's why nobody else is going for him.

drazvan

• LF Legend
« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2013, 02:58:31 PM »

Sure, Capuano is one of Italy's brightest prospects but at present, he is not good enough for Lazio and he is not going to develop on our bench. It would be a senseless deal unless we intend to play him week in, week out, and I don't think we could cope while he learns his trade. That's why nobody else is going for him.

Well, I partially agree. But with Biava and Dias ageing and for sure looking for at most 15-20 games next season (if Dias stays, I still expect him to leave), our defense will probably be a rotation of Novaretti, Ciani and Cana. Capuano could create some competition there and who knows? A few good games and he might get serious. I mean I don't consider any of the 3 (Novaretti, Ciani and Cana) a REAL starter. So I think Capuano would have a fair chance.
Anyhow, I agree with you: he is not a priority. If we get him cheap, then it would be a good investment.

About Vukusic...it seems Petko wants him...does it mean that he is not convinced by Perea and Keita? I mean with Klose and Floccari starters and Kozak and Alfaro not yet sold, what would be the point of bringing Vukusic? Sure, I welcome him. But what will he do here?

Nex Ravenheart

• Aquilotto
« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2013, 03:18:32 PM »

Well, I partially agree. But with Biava and Dias ageing and for sure looking for at most 15-20 games next season (if Dias stays, I still expect him to leave), our defense will probably be a rotation of Novaretti, Ciani and Cana. Capuano could create some competition there and who knows? A few good games and he might get serious. I mean I don't consider any of the 3 (Novaretti, Ciani and Cana) a REAL starter. So I think Capuano would have a fair chance.
Anyhow, I agree with you: he is not a priority. If we get him cheap, then it would be a good investment.

About Vukusic...it seems Petko wants him...does it mean that he is not convinced by Perea and Keita? I mean with Klose and Floccari starters and Kozak and Alfaro not yet sold, what would be the point of bringing Vukusic? Sure, I welcome him. But what will he do here?
I don't think so, I guess the plan from the start is to get 2 strikers, one young and promising, and one good and experienced, if we get yet another young promising striker that can only mean that Petko is impressed with Perea.
As for Capuano I don't know much about him, but I know Uros Cosic and he is good, one year younger and a bit cheaper if we do need young CB. So I'll go for him.

Forza Lazio

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #17 on: July 01, 2013, 03:46:02 PM »

Confirm Biglia & Anderson together with Hernanes, bring in Capuano and Eder, offload Matuzalem, Sculli, Cavanda, Zarate, Alfaro, Barreto, Stankevicius & the Primavera kids and Lotito's mercato done at 10/10.
Lotito, il vero Laziale ti schifa!

Hadi Van Der Vaart

• LF Legend
« Reply #18 on: July 01, 2013, 03:59:33 PM »

Sell sculli, then if we want to sign capuano or whoever pescara's youngster, we can send him to verona or maybe just stay at pescara until dias n biava leave next season.
Players come and go, but my Lazio is still eternal.
A ROMA LA LAZIO C'E SOLO LA LAZIO!!! FORZA LAZIO!!!

ilsemprelaziale

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #19 on: July 01, 2013, 04:10:12 PM »

Confirm Biglia & Anderson together with Hernanes, bring in Capuano and Eder, offload Matuzalem, Sculli, Cavanda, Zarate, Alfaro, Barreto, Stankevicius & the Primavera kids and Lotito's mercato done at 10/10.

I am still a bit worried about our central defence. All other parts of the field I am happy with..

Well apart from offloading the primavera kids, Lend them out..don't sell all of them yet
Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

Insanity is doing the exact...same thing over and over again expecting shit to change.. That Is Crazy
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 441