Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 439 440 [441]

Author Topic: Transfers and Rumours 2013 - part 2  (Read 217137 times)

Caput Mundi

• LF Legend
Re: Transfers and Rumours 2013 - part 2
« Reply #4400 on: January 14, 2014, 01:25:57 AM »

Lol Guarin is going to Chelsea for 15 million euro and you think they're going to bundle him with 17 million and send him to Lazio for Hernanes.

If the guy doesn't want to play for Inter anymore, I doubt he'll come over to our mob.

This is the worst month of the year. For the record, if we're actually going for a striker, I'd take Paulinho over Denis anyday. He has more years left in him. Why offload Floccari for another guy entering his twilight years?
La Lazio la nostra. Guai a chi la tocca.

Hadi Van Der Vaart

• LF Legend
« Reply #4401 on: January 14, 2014, 02:50:58 AM »

http://www.lalaziosiamonoi.it/mercato/quattro-club-italiani-sulle-tracce-del-messicano-torres-c-a-anche-la-lazio-40613

Finally, rumour about new defender. Jorge Emmanuel Torres (25 years old), a Mexican.
Players come and go, but my Lazio is still eternal.
A ROMA LA LAZIO C'E SOLO LA LAZIO!!! FORZA LAZIO!!!

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #4402 on: January 14, 2014, 03:06:15 AM »

http://www.lalaziosiamonoi.it/mercato/quattro-club-italiani-sulle-tracce-del-messicano-torres-c-a-anche-la-lazio-40613

Finally, rumour about new defender. Jorge Emmanuel Torres (25 years old), a Mexican.

This is a very decent player, unfortunatly he's a Leftback who also is very good as Rightback.
Lazio needs to invest in a CB.
Would be grand as a backup for either Konko or Radu.
Defenitly better then Cavanda and Pereirinha, without a doubt.
This will probably remain a rumour, because Reja has Konko/Cav/Pere/Radu/Lulic at his disposal.
If 1 or 2 of these players should leave, Torres would be an excellent replacement in my opinion?

Bizzy

• Maestrelli son's
« Reply #4403 on: January 14, 2014, 03:53:46 AM »

Lazio need more Italian players, e basta...

Jeri Darmawan

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #4404 on: January 14, 2014, 06:26:25 AM »

With Hernanes current performance, i'd take any offers for 10mill++, i'd be surprised if he go to WC.

drazvan

• LF Legend
« Reply #4405 on: January 14, 2014, 09:33:30 AM »

This is just retarded news...Guarin values at the moment more than Hernanes and you expect me to believe that Inter is offering not only him (which will never happen as he will never ever come to Lazio when linked to Man Utd and Chelsea + he earns 4 mil euro) but also extra 17 mil euro? Hernanes is not worth 17 mil! Jesus! Who makes these rumours?

Hadi Van Der Vaart

• LF Legend
« Reply #4406 on: January 14, 2014, 10:14:23 AM »

Your response is too exaggerated draz. :razz:
Ilsempre himself has admitted he probably made mistakes when translating the articles. It's like you never made mistake anyway. :razz:
And the article itself said hernanes has 17 million on his head because lotito asked that, like when he valued hernanes for 25 million in the summer.
Players come and go, but my Lazio is still eternal.
A ROMA LA LAZIO C'E SOLO LA LAZIO!!! FORZA LAZIO!!!

drazvan

• LF Legend
« Reply #4407 on: January 14, 2014, 10:17:04 AM »

Your response is too exaggerated draz. :razz:
Ilsempre himself has admitted he probably made mistakes when translating the articles. It's like you never made mistake anyway. :razz:
And the article itself said hernanes has 17 million on his head because lotito asked that, like when he valued hernanes for 25 million in the summer.

It's not really exagerated... I mean 17 mil + Guarin is probably a decent offer for Ibrahimovic at the moment, not for Hernanes. Not even considering the fact that Guarin would never move to us.
And by no means i intended to offend ilsempre, I was just offending the "journalist" who wrote that piece of crap. Next we'll hear Milan offering 15 mil + Matri for Lulic, Atalanta offering Denis + 5 mil for Floccari or Arsenal offering Ozil for Marchetti.

Joke apart, you are right: the real news is that Hernanes's price dropped from 25 mil to 17 mil. In my opinion 17 mil should be ok too. I dont think that the impact of Hernanes leaveing will be so big, considering that we do have Felipe Anderson who is in my opinion promissing and Ederson who is a certainty. And if at least part of the money would be re-invested in a striker....how about if we ask Inter 10 mil + Belfodil?
« Last Edit: January 14, 2014, 10:29:31 AM by drazvan »

Amir

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #4408 on: January 14, 2014, 10:40:49 AM »

Ok this thread is closed and goes in the history of our forum.  :bravo:
AVE LAZIO - Popolus tuus te acclamat
Pages: 1 ... 439 440 [441]