Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: LazioLand.com Map  (Read 3096 times)

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
LazioLand.com Map
« on: August 21, 2013, 07:38:54 PM »

This is the LazioLand.com Map. The areas highlighted in blue are the countries whose inhabitants have visited LazioLand.com (ie. you) since we launched in 2011. As you can see from the scale, LazioLand.com has been visited 151,367 times to date by people in Sweden. This map illustrates the global presence of S.S. Lazio and LazioLand.com.

« Last Edit: August 21, 2013, 07:45:36 PM by Caxi »

ilsemprelaziale

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
Re: LazioLand.com Map
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2013, 08:05:35 PM »

Lazio have always been a popular club in Sweden and especially in the Malmo area,  can't say I am surprised that the site has had a lot of visitors from Sweden..

I always admired the swedes for the fact that they support a wide variety of foreign clubs and that they aren't all glory hunters who only like the really really big clubs.

Something my fellow Danish people could learn from, who are possibly the worst glory hunters in Europe when it comes to following football teams.
Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

Insanity is doing the exact...same thing over and over again expecting shit to change.. That Is Crazy

blue-white

• LazioLand Manager
  • LF Legend
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2013, 08:30:49 PM »

First, we need to say, that nearly the WHOLE WORLD is "covered by LazioLand"!! :vcool:
This is impressive.
It's fantastic to see that LazioLand was visited by so many countries.

by the way....I personally will care to get also Guyana in a blue status. :vcool:

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2013, 08:47:21 PM »

Lazio have always been a popular club in Sweden and especially in the Malmo area,  can't say I am surprised that the site has had a lot of visitors from Sweden..

I always admired the swedes for the fact that they support a wide variety of foreign clubs and that they aren't all glory hunters who only like the really really big clubs.

Something my fellow Danish people could learn from, who are possibly the worst glory hunters in Europe when it comes to following football teams.

Actually, Laziali are spread throughout Sweden whereas in Indonesia, the vast majority are from one city (Jakarta). And as for Denmark, nowadays, they are the 3rd biggest visitors behind Sweden and Indonesia. It used to be Macedonia, but I guess we all know what happened there.

Killer89

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2013, 09:14:17 PM »

Proud Swedish laziale just back from the supercoppa !  :offlag:

Aquile12

• LF Legend
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2013, 09:38:16 PM »

I never would have thought that there were some many Lazio fans in Sweden and Indonesia.

Out of the countries and territories visible on the map, only Greenland, Svalbard, Guyana, French Guiana, Western Sahara, Liberia, Sierra Leone, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Niger, Chad, Central African Republic, South Sudan, Somalia, Equatorial Guinea, Republic of the Congo, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Mozambique, Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan, Bhutan, Laos, Papua New Guinea, North Korea, Soloman Islands, Vanuatu, New Caledonia and Fiji have no Lazioland representation. There are probably more Pacific island nations that have no Laziale, but they're no visible on the map.

Ed

• LF Legend
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2013, 01:32:19 PM »

Nobody from North Korea? Now that is a surprise :twinkle: :whistle:

I can picture the weather beaten Mongolian yak herder in his old faded "Makinwa 18" shirt (it took him five days to trek to the market to trade 10kg of yak's milk butter for it!), carefully putting up his rusty satellite dish to get some internet connection and looking up the latest news in Mak Of The Day! Joy has come home!

Apologies to any Mongol readers for the stereotyping!
MAKI "I would like to say hello to you guys and I appreciate all you've been doing to me and I promise wherever I go I will always be available for you guys! Thanks, cheers!"

@Stevemakoz "Partita dominata alla grande. Complimenti ragazzi. Forza Lazio"

Hadi Van Der Vaart

• LF Legend
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2013, 02:10:18 PM »

Actually, Laziali are spread throughout Sweden whereas in Indonesia, the vast majority are from one city (Jakarta). And as for Denmark, nowadays, they are the 3rd biggest visitors behind Sweden and Indonesia. It used to be Macedonia, but I guess we all know what happened there.

I dont live in Jakarta, but one day when I checked my IP address or something like that, they said I accessed the internet from Jakarta. I'm not really mastering about this, but in my opinion the provider here centralize several cities into Jakarta.
Players come and go, but my Lazio is still eternal.
A ROMA LA LAZIO C'E SOLO LA LAZIO!!! FORZA LAZIO!!!

MMV

• Aquilotto
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2013, 10:56:03 PM »

Putting Denmark on the map ev'ry day - REPRESENT CPH:)

Agent Orange

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2016, 05:25:17 PM »

This is truly amazing, i am so proud to be a Laziofan from Sweden! Haven't seen this before, real nice map!
Forza Lazio!
Pages: [1] 2 3