Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 400

Author Topic: Transfers and Rumors 2014 - part I  (Read 206427 times)

drazvan

• LF Legend
Re: Transfers and Rumors 2014 - part I
« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2014, 03:35:00 PM »

Tomorrow the first half of the mercato will be gone? A lot of you will be like..big deal we have two weeks.

Think about how long it takes Lotito to do business.

it has been stated already, that in order to do business we must first sell...and there's nothing yet.

Already waiting for the infamous 31st and the clown that is Lotito coming up with his bullshit stories about broken fax machines, agents who demand insane fees and what else he can come up with.

on the other hand, no other team except Milan made major deals so far.

Amir

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #21 on: January 14, 2014, 03:40:34 PM »

So, if you are waiting for some big signature and then left disappointed come the end of mercato, you can only blame yourself !
AVE LAZIO - Popolus tuus te acclamat

Nando87

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #22 on: January 14, 2014, 04:04:40 PM »

don't think were going to get anyone young and from a foreign league (thankfully)

Reja wants experienced Serie A players.

as much as i like(d) hernanes , its time to move on, take th 17 million and run.

SPQR

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #23 on: January 14, 2014, 04:09:46 PM »

Another croatian players who has been linking with us is Ivan Santini (24 years old), striker and currently playing for SC Freiburg. His value is 2.5 million euro.

He actually plays in Belgium, as he was sent to KV Kortrijk on loan, and he is one of the top goalscorers in the Jupiler League this season.

It's a very convenient rumour and although Belgian football is improving, the league isn't and we only need to look to Biglia to know how players in Belgium can be overrated.

The thing is, we cast our eye over Bacca and did nothing about him and he's gone to Sevilla and found the net with ease. There is a chance we're still looking in Belgium for some striking talent on that basis.

Offcourse i know the belguim league very well! Ivan Santini (Kortrijk) is currently the most dangerous man in the box in belguim, a ruthless striker, but really hard to say if he could pull it of on a highier level.  He could be compared with Thereau (Chievo) when he played in belgium.  Also he's a box-striker who absolutely adds nothing in the gameplay elsewhere.  He needs to be served otherwise he's not visible for 90 mins.  Lazio material?  In my opinion, NO!  Djordjevic is of a higher level without a doubt. I know Bacca even better as a player, also on a higher level then Santini and can create something, but really would not have been good enough for 1st striker at Lazio. He's also best on coming from the leftflank as a rightfooted player.  Comparing those 3 strikers, for Lazio i would always choose Djordjevic at all time ....

MCRLaziale

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #24 on: January 14, 2014, 04:28:16 PM »

My interpretation of it is Reja wants Cannavaro but is waiting to sell one of our current defenders, most likely Ciani. Reja spoke fondly of Paolo's leadership qualities; I remember watching him closely when City played Napoli in 2011, and he didn't stop talking and organising the rest of the defence. Those qualities would be a huge asset to us in the coming years, especially as one of, if not both, Biava and Dias will be leaving in the summer; we might see Crescenzi or Elez brought into the first team squad. They'll need direction.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2014, 04:54:58 PM by MCRLaziale »

117bono117

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #25 on: January 14, 2014, 04:30:58 PM »

Tomorrow the first half of the mercato will be gone? A lot of you will be like..big deal we have two weeks.

Think about how long it takes Lotito to do business.

it has been stated already, that in order to do business we must first sell...and there's nothing yet.

Already waiting for the infamous 31st and the clown that is Lotito coming up with his bullshit stories about broken fax machines, agents who demand insane fees and what else he can come up with.

on the other hand, no other team except Milan made major deals so far.

Oh really man? who needs reinforcements other than our pioneer team? merda got Naingollan, a player that i always wished to play for lazio. juventus and napoli are WAYYYYYYY better than us (both out of CL) they don't need anything this season but to compete on the scudetto. inter seems to be moving things around. the only team who's working without a vision is us... sad enough but true. i wonder with this philosophy, how much years it would take us to be in CL football again.  :wuzz:
SS LAZIO: A BATTLE OF PRIDE!!

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #26 on: January 14, 2014, 04:48:53 PM »

How about Schelotto?

blue-white

• LazioLand Manager
  • LF Legend
« Reply #27 on: January 14, 2014, 04:55:24 PM »

martinese

• LF Legend
« Reply #28 on: January 14, 2014, 04:59:39 PM »

So many names and nothing...
Most of the serious Serie A teams who want to achieve something are buying new reinforcements for the second part of the season. Everyone can see that Lazio needs new and quality players... everyone except Lotito.

MCRLaziale

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #29 on: January 14, 2014, 05:00:55 PM »

How about Schelotto?

Prandelli told him to revert to fullback; he lacks the subtly of an old-fashioned winger, but can run all day. His addition could see Candreva used wide left, facilitating the sale of Lulic to Juventus if they increase their initial offer. Glad it appears Reja is insisting on Serie A players, as our summer imports have had absolutely no impact whatsoever.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 400