Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 400

Author Topic: Transfers and Rumors 2014 - part I  (Read 206983 times)

ilsemprelaziale

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
Re: Transfers and Rumors 2014 - part I
« Reply #30 on: January 14, 2014, 05:02:10 PM »

How about Schelotto?

no, thanks...

Agreed

I can understand any player who had issues settling in at inter, with it being a mad house in the last few seasons. But the fact he can't even get a regular spot in Sassulo shows you a lot about his abilities as a football player.

Waste of money to sign him, he is worse than what we have sitting on the bench.
Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

Insanity is doing the exact...same thing over and over again expecting shit to change.. That Is Crazy

ilsemprelaziale

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #31 on: January 14, 2014, 05:10:48 PM »

Atletico Madrid seems to be after Hernanes again, they probably have more money to spend than the two Milano clubs and if we send him to Spain we won't have to worry about him making a rival stronger.

Insanity is doing the exact...same thing over and over again expecting shit to change.. That Is Crazy

MCRLaziale

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #32 on: January 14, 2014, 05:40:40 PM »

Atletico are broke.

Giolazio

• LazioLand Manager
  • LF Legend
« Reply #33 on: January 14, 2014, 06:39:48 PM »

We were linked to Cannavaro but the agent denied contact. He did say however that his client would accept immediately a call from Reja. Reja however denied that we are looking for a defender.

Don't know why you keep saying this. Reja clearly stated that before we can buy a defender we must sell one. That doesn't mean that he is not interested in one. Furthered by the fact, before the Bologna match, he was asked if Lazio would sign Cannavaro, he replied 'maybe'.

no, he said that we have enough defenders. he said that in case we sell one, we might look into buying one. there is no mentioning that we are trying to sell one defender. i mean u can twist the words the way you like to hear them, of course. and reja was asked if he likes cannavaro and if he would sign him, not if Lazio would sign him.

the truth is this: Cannavaro's agent says that there was only one offer so far, from Fulminense (Brazil). even if reja has wet dreams about cannavaro, without an offer nothing will happen. so we can keep on speculating as much as we want but our actions (allowing Dias to stay, starting to play Ciani and Nova, no rumors on sales, Reja saying that we have enough defenders) show that we are not looking for a defender.

I'm afraid you are the one twisting it, I translated your quote direct from Reja. He never said I don't want a defender. Yes he said we have enough, because we do - regardless of quality, and if we want another we have to sell, because we do! Simple business man. That is all he said. I would be twisting his words if I said he wants a defender, but I didn't, I simply said he hasn't said he doesn't want one.

117bono117

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #34 on: January 14, 2014, 06:44:34 PM »

Atletico Madrid seems to be after Hernanes again, they probably have more money to spend than the two Milano clubs and if we send him to Spain we won't have to worry about him making a rival stronger.

Atletico are broke.

now that is interesting !! can you guys elaborate a bit? i mean you just gave two opposites statement without any evidence...i'm not getting how some football clubs are so rich vs our very poor financial stature.
SS LAZIO: A BATTLE OF PRIDE!!

Cnon

• LF Legend
« Reply #35 on: January 14, 2014, 07:22:49 PM »

Atletico are broke.

now that is interesting !! can you guys elaborate a bit? i mean you just gave two opposites statement without any evidence...i'm not getting how some football clubs are so rich vs our very poor financial stature.

As far as I know, Atletico have quite huge debt and for example money from Falcao went mostly to pay those debts. So they are broke, and Inter should have most money now they have Thorir.
It might not be perfect but I can stretch to maybe 75% close to perfect. That's all you get Cathal, 25%  :fingerup:

ilsemprelaziale

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #36 on: January 14, 2014, 07:34:29 PM »

I made the statement that Atletico must have more money because they are in the CL, they sold Falcao recently, spanish football seem to be okay financially ( unlike everything else is in their country )

I could be wrong though..

Zouma

• Maestrelli son's
« Reply #37 on: January 14, 2014, 07:49:56 PM »

Spainish football is starting to really struggle financially, the banks are calling in their overdue loans and all the clubs have hefty backtaxes etc to pay back as well. The likes of Real, Barca, Atletico, Athletic Bilbao and Villarreal will keep on doing what their doing but the rest, Valencia included, face a struggle to keep their best players. The likes of Swansea have shown what value for money you can get from Spain these days.

ArmLaziale

• LF Legend
« Reply #38 on: January 14, 2014, 08:14:26 PM »

Am I the only one who thinks we have no money for transfers? Unless we sell someone (Floccari maybe) we won't be able to spend. We got Biglia, Anderson and others this summer so that probably means we don't have much to spend does it? Plus looking at our current squad, which is wide on quantity, there are some wages to be payed. The likes of Cana and Ederson for example are getting 2mln and almost as much after all, we are in a very ineffective situation.

Taib

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #39 on: January 14, 2014, 08:21:53 PM »

The fact that Atletico Madrid have European prize money withheld recently shows they are in debt.

Atletico Madrid are in massive debt. They owe more then 100 million just to the Spanish tax authorities alone. They also have bank debt as well. Their estimated debt is over 300 million. La Liga is massive debt. According to Jose Maria Gay a Catalan economist La Liga debt is over 3.6 billion.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2014, 08:23:58 PM by Taib »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 400