Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 398 399 [400]

Author Topic: Transfers and Rumors 2014 - part I  (Read 206429 times)

blue-white

• LazioLand Manager
  • LF Legend
Re: Transfers and Rumors 2014 - part I
« Reply #3990 on: July 01, 2014, 09:43:37 AM »

We will have to wait how serious Onazi's injury is. If he is out for many months, no one will buy him.

drazvan

• LF Legend
« Reply #3991 on: July 01, 2014, 10:22:10 AM »

Imagine if we would have done these transfers LAST SUMMER. I mean Djordjevic, Basta, Parolo plus buying the 50% of Candreva at a more decent price...

About Parolo: I disagree with you. As Alex F. once said, the perfect age to buy a midfielder is 28-29. Parolo is 29. Had 3 solid seasons behind and is way more than a promise: he is the most certain thing possible at the moment. I really cannot imagine signing a more solid midfielder. Probably only Marchisio is better in Italy. And we get that for half the price we paid for Biglia or Felipe Anderson. And probably for less than what we will get for Lulic (if he leaves). For what we know Parolo can be our next Pirlo. We needed somebody who can get the ball and pass it. He is the one. I cant believe that people doubt this signing.

What I see is that Lotito goes for certainty. For the real deal. He got burned few times with high hopes players and now goes for 28-30 yo players with direct impact. I do believe that he wants us to reach EL next season and from there on...And we will probably get there with the new transfers. But to improve a bit more - lets say CL level - we need to find a way to mix the young and the solid. If Pioli will manage to do that, thats the real question. Players like Keita, Onazi, Perea, Felipe Anderson, Cataldi - if they are kept and improve next year, then we have a chance to aim higher. If we are not gonna focus on integrating them, we will be again a good team but not good enough for more than EL.

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #3992 on: July 01, 2014, 11:00:34 AM »

Some reports claim Lotito is currently in negotiations for Britos (Napoli, leftfooted CB). 

And news coming over from the Inter-camp.  It appears they are still trying to sign M'Vila from Kazan but they demand Taider in exchange.  Taider does not feel for Russia and apparently desires a transfer to Lazio to join up with Pioli again.  Inter would send Taider our way wanting to expunge the money still owed for Hernanes.

martinese

• LF Legend
« Reply #3993 on: July 01, 2014, 11:07:38 AM »

Taider is an interesting player, before going to Inter he was great but I'm not quite sure where he will play and will there be a starting spot for him at Lazio?
Pages: 1 ... 398 399 [400]