Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 400

Author Topic: Transfers and Rumors 2014 - part I  (Read 206985 times)

blue-white

• LazioLand Manager
  • LF Legend
Re: Transfers and Rumors 2014 - part I
« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2014, 11:58:59 AM »

Pasalic is NO striker, and not a second one! In my opinion he is playing on a position where Hernanes plays, but also deeper.
This guy gets 19 soon. I don't think that if we bring him, he would be in the starting eleven.
His stats are impressive in the moment, but i don't know if he would put us forward.
In my opinion 2 mill. should do it in that case.

Hadi Van Der Vaart

• LF Legend
« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2014, 12:05:31 PM »

I also guess he is like hernanes based on his goal record in Croatian. I'm just afraid he will be put in primavera like elez if he really comes.

Another croatian players who has been linking with us is Ivan Santini (24 years old), striker and currently playing for SC Freiburg. His value is 2.5 million euro.

edit: not official yet, but it seems matri has agreed to join with fiorentina (on loan).
« Last Edit: January 14, 2014, 12:22:39 PM by Hadi Van Der Vaart »
Players come and go, but my Lazio is still eternal.
A ROMA LA LAZIO C'E SOLO LA LAZIO!!! FORZA LAZIO!!!

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2014, 12:32:00 PM »

Another croatian players who has been linking with us is Ivan Santini (24 years old), striker and currently playing for SC Freiburg. His value is 2.5 million euro.

He actually plays in Belgium, as he was sent to KV Kortrijk on loan, and he is one of the top goalscorers in the Jupiler League this season.

It's a very convenient rumour and although Belgian football is improving, the league isn't and we only need to look to Biglia to know how players in Belgium can be overrated.

The thing is, we cast our eye over Bacca and did nothing about him and he's gone to Sevilla and found the net with ease. There is a chance we're still looking in Belgium for some striking talent on that basis.

ilsemprelaziale

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2014, 01:07:22 PM »

Lol, Milan offered Matri in a direct swap with us for Hernanes.

He's not even worth half of what hernanes is worth, even with Hernanes looking like a shadow of what he used to be like.

Sell him to Inter, at least they have money.
Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

Insanity is doing the exact...same thing over and over again expecting shit to change.. That Is Crazy

ilsemprelaziale

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #14 on: January 14, 2014, 01:12:45 PM »

All of these players we are linked with, my only concern is I don't get what the plan is.

I thought it was obvious by now that we do not need more talents or more back up players, we need players that can walk into the starting 11 and IMPROVE the team, make it stronger.

Insanity is doing the exact...same thing over and over again expecting shit to change.. That Is Crazy

117bono117

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2014, 01:55:50 PM »

All of these players we are linked with, my only concern is I don't get what the plan is.

apparently there's no plan at all. so i will ask the guys (conn + paulo) to open a week for our trial in the week of the derby and definitely, one of us could fit in !!! :wow:

sad enough, we're only looking for bargains. not trying to assess our squad and strengthen accordingly no matter what.

at this point, i believe Hernanes should get a go. for the sake of everybody involved...
i see many average players doing much better than him at the moment.

SS LAZIO: A BATTLE OF PRIDE!!

Amir

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2014, 02:30:30 PM »

Forget about Matri fellas,

Tassoti just confirmed that Matri is going on loan at Fiorentina - he is taking his medical tomorrow.
AVE LAZIO - Popolus tuus te acclamat

ilsemprelaziale

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2014, 03:22:15 PM »

Tomorrow the first half of the mercato will be gone? A lot of you will be like..big deal we have two weeks.

Think about how long it takes Lotito to do business.

it has been stated already, that in order to do business we must first sell...and there's nothing yet.

Already waiting for the infamous 31st and the clown that is Lotito coming up with his bullshit stories about broken fax machines, agents who demand insane fees and what else he can come up with.

Giolazio

• LazioLand Manager
  • LF Legend
« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2014, 03:26:38 PM »

We were linked to Cannavaro but the agent denied contact. He did say however that his client would accept immediately a call from Reja. Reja however denied that we are looking for a defender.

Don't know why you keep saying this. Reja clearly stated that before we can buy a defender we must sell one. That doesn't mean that he is not interested in one. Furthered by the fact, before the Bologna match, he was asked if Lazio would sign Cannavaro, he replied 'maybe'.

drazvan

• LF Legend
« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2014, 03:34:07 PM »

We were linked to Cannavaro but the agent denied contact. He did say however that his client would accept immediately a call from Reja. Reja however denied that we are looking for a defender.

Don't know why you keep saying this. Reja clearly stated that before we can buy a defender we must sell one. That doesn't mean that he is not interested in one. Furthered by the fact, before the Bologna match, he was asked if Lazio would sign Cannavaro, he replied 'maybe'.

no, he said that we have enough defenders. he said that in case we sell one, we might look into buying one. there is no mentioning that we are trying to sell one defender. i mean u can twist the words the way you like to hear them, of course. and reja was asked if he likes cannavaro and if he would sign him, not if Lazio would sign him.

the truth is this: Cannavaro's agent says that there was only one offer so far, from Fulminense (Brazil). even if reja has wet dreams about cannavaro, without an offer nothing will happen. so we can keep on speculating as much as we want but our actions (allowing Dias to stay, starting to play Ciani and Nova, no rumors on sales, Reja saying that we have enough defenders) show that we are not looking for a defender.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 400