Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 25

Author Topic: Forum & Website Feedback  (Read 10987 times)

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
Forum & Website Feedback
« on: March 03, 2014, 03:12:19 PM »

As this season edges ever closer to finality, our work on the forum and website just begins. Over the last 2-3 years, the LazioLand team have held countless discussions about the future of the forum and website and the community as a whole and in doing so, no real agreement on how to progress has been found and so things have remained static.

In order to progress, we need feedback. Brutally honest feedback. We need to know what you like about the forum and the website and what you hate. What can you not live without and what could you do without? We want a forum and website that caters to the needs of the community and the only way we can do that is if we focus on what matters. But we need to know what matters.

We're getting an impression from the data that we have and the general trends on the forum that you guys spend very little time on the website and seem more interested in news stories and transfer rumours than original material or the actual games. This is quite surprising to us and if that is the case, we would like to adapt the forum and website accordingly but in order to get the changes right, we really need to hear your opinion. So please, if you have any spare time, do let us know what you appreciate, what you don't and what more you think we could do.

Thanks!

:offlag:

Mark

• Aquila Imperiale
Re: Forum & Website Feedback
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2014, 03:36:03 PM »

I really enjoy the website, especially its news and editorial pieces. Its my first point of call everyday for Lazio news. I then look through the forum for everybody' insights. This combination works well for me.

ilsemprelaziale

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2014, 04:13:57 PM »

I would like more news, the articles we have already are nicely written, but if possible I'd like more news, even small ones taken from Italian sites would be great.

More transfer speculation, more transfer news, more updates from the primavera/youth teams would be great too.
Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

Insanity is doing the exact...same thing over and over again expecting shit to change.. That Is Crazy

Hadi Van Der Vaart

• LF Legend
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2014, 05:10:57 PM »

First of all, I would to say thank you to Lazioland admins who make this forum n website still alive. Especially to Martin, caxi n boris (still dont know his nickname in the forum :razz: ) who always update the news on the website. I'm sorry if I miss the other admins, but I saw those 3 guys' name more often than the other in the homepage. Maybe the other admins are more enjoy to work "behind the scene". Hahaha.... Still applause for your great effort guys. :bravo:

For the lack of active members recently, maybe some members become busy or in my experience, another thing kills the forum like when facebook became popular n it killed our indonesian laziali forum. We try to create the new one now, but still nobody interested.

My suggestion, people nowadays always like to access the internet by using their smartphone now. I also do that n I hope there is Lazioland apps for android or ios with more simple appearance so people can access it easily. However, there is also the bad thing of that. The weakness of accessing the forum in touchscreen panel is it makes people lazy to make a long post.
Players come and go, but my Lazio is still eternal.
A ROMA LA LAZIO C'E SOLO LA LAZIO!!! FORZA LAZIO!!!

AbedElkader

• Aquilotto
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2014, 05:28:51 PM »

This is our home, I don't remember the last time I went to sslazio.it ?

Now quick to the point :)

I would be very thankful if we can make a statistical page updated after every match, I am not talking about points etc, ...
I am talking about numbers of corners, goals from outside , comparison of possession between previous match and this match etc.. the real stuff!

I know you guys want to do this professionally and add the database for the last ten years or so, but for now lets start small and help build a statistical page for this season

Forza Lazio !

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2014, 08:15:37 PM »

I joined not to long ago and i visit daily mostly with a few posts.  Very pleased with this forum, there's nothing else like it about SS Lazio.  The club homepage is crap, it delivers almost nothing for the fans.  The original matters and games that you speek of Caxi, or most important for me, but i also spend a lot of time on the transfer rumours and the player-threads.  I also check my countrymen's homepage daily, being Lazio Fans Belgio : http://ssl1900.com/

If this website would stay thesame i will never have a problem with that, but if more items would be added this would offcourse be welcome.  Playernews, all Serie A related rumours & news, our primavera, video material on games (first team & primavera).  In other words, the more about Lazio and Serie A the better.

All the laziali working this site & forum, fantastic job!  :bravo:

:offlag:

117bono117

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2014, 10:24:21 PM »

there cannot be enough praise for the guys who worked for the success of the forum.
overall, it's an amazing experience which led many of come together, share our ideas, debate stuff, and above all make a chance to meet the guys each derby. in the derby meeting.

yet, what i would like to change is this:

narrow the numbers of topics in a more general stuff according to date rather than topic.
make only few tabs to categorize topics... for ex: News - Profile (as stat of the current season) - Pictures - and miscellaneous (where people can discuss different stories about anythg that's not supposed to be a direct topic)

remove all the threads not that related to football. or keep it...but rather than having a thread for each player, make one for all the players.
sometimes i find it very hard to reply to an earlier post if it doesn't show on the right..and i cant remember to which sub title it belongs...that is a bit annoying. what i really want some highlights (full highlights for each game) from one good source maybe a source like our lazio style channel, but a short TV program that highlights the best moments of games and training (if it's possible) each week

that's all but whatever you guys will decide. know that this forum and community changes our lives as lazio fans for the better.

GRACIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

SS LAZIO: A BATTLE OF PRIDE!!

The Undertaker

• LF Legend
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2014, 10:45:53 PM »

Nothing at all. I'm fully satisfied with the forum and the news provited. Everyone in the management do a great job and I can say proudly that I don't want anything to be changed.

Well done to everyone who work everyday and every night for this site!

Aquile12

• LF Legend
« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2014, 02:05:45 AM »

Like many people, I read the news on the front page and then I come to the forum, read through everything and post. I really appreciate this website; the official Lazio website doesn't give much. Thank you to everybody who contributes; this is the home of Lazio fans and I love it.

Eka_Baron

• LF Legend
« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2014, 07:23:25 AM »

Thanks for the work so far from all admins to this forum.

Anyway,can u guys add more flag emoticon to the forum? Imo we have too little lazio flag emoticon here. U can take a look at lazioforever.com / lazio ci and my concern is can we avoid the server error in the near future? Its annoying. .ty
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 25